Revealed breathalyzer test is fake science what's not fake today?

• Banned
Not at all surprising....DUI has always been a cash flow scam.

Just like everything else fknn child support included.......... That' doesn't mean I don't think dad shouldn't contribute just not the way this fkd up gov/states do it.

I would not be surprised to find out that they are not accurate but I would need better proof than what is presented here.

Interesting.

Years ago I remember reading about a guy who got picked up for DUI from a breathalyzer. The guy was actually a programmer, and he & his attorney demanded access to the source code of the PBT device to ensure it was accurate. The company that produced them refused to turn it over so the case was ultimately tossed.

I remember thinking at the time that that was one hell of a defense and would probably lead to a ton of DUI cases being overturned, but it was hushed up pretty quickly... I never saw anything about it after that.

• Banned
Revealed: Breathalyzer Test Is "Fake Science" -- What's NOT Fake Today?
So much of what we are confronted with in the mainstream media and from government sources is fake. So much so, that the question should be: what is NOT fake?

Oh but trust your daddy gov. the NWO knows what's best for you and the sheep keep bending over begging for more all the while to blame TRump.

No, Crazy Train, breathalyzers are not fake.

f k u a hole

Last edited:

Forum List

Back