Reusable Grocery Bags During a Pandemic

Those things are disgusting.

I use them as they are larger and you can carry stuff in them while shopping.

Also, I'm married now, but I think the ladies find them sexy. I get a few warm gazes from the ladies when I carry the reusable bags around. It's not only manly, it shows that I care about the environment. :cool:

Also, I'm married now, but I think the ladies find them sexy. I get a few warm gazes from the ladies when I carry the reusable bags around. It's not only manly, it shows that I care about the environment. :cool:

I get them too, but I think it's more for my manly chest hairs and trouser bunny. :auiqs.jpg:

I get them too, but I think it's more for my manly chest hairs and trouser bunny. :auiqs.jpg:

Nothing screams, "uncaring, arrogant white male patriarch, A-hole more then going to the cashier and stating loudly, "give me 6 plastic bags and charge me the .30". I've tried it, all I get is cut eye.

I get them also, but I think it is the bulge in the pants, because sometimes I get mistaken for a bull elephant. I can hang the reusable bags on it when I get home.

066.jpg

Maybe they admire your purse fashion sense....and suspect you are gay...

BYOPB.

Bring
Your
Own
Plastic
Bags

Buy'em on line by the thousands for cheap.

Had one clerk refuse to use them.

OK, I told her. leave the goods on the belt; I won't buy 'em.

She called the manager.

He bagged the groceries himself.

Then he reassigned her to overnight stocking.

The only place in my area that I am aware of where your own bags have to be brought is a place here named Aldi's. They don't provide you with any there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The only place in my area that I am aware of where your own bags have to be brought is a place here named Aldi's. They don't provide you with any there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Aldi's is da bomb. That's part of how they keep costs down. I always bring my Wegmann's bag there, and I'm out the door while the unprepared are still poking around looking for boxes.

And Aldi's sister business Trader Joe's puts you in a raffle for a $25 gift card every time you bring your own. I've won it already.

^^^ Congrats on the extra money that you scored!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Aldi's has the shipping boxes up front you can use
I never saw any boxes when I was in my city's store, but I've only been there one time and so maybe the box option came later.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

^^^ Congrats on the extra money that you scored!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Aldi's has the shipping boxes up front you can use
I never saw any boxes when I was in my city's store, but I've only been there one time and so maybe the box option came later.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

There are lots of boxes around ---- part of the reason, and part of the way Aldi's keeps costs down, is that you'll notice goods are set on the shelves right in the box they were delivered in. They just tear them open and plunk 'em down. And not dealing with bagging saves time and labor.

Aldi began as a very successful chain in Europe run by a German businessman named Albrecht (Aldi stands for Albrecht Discount) . Eventually he bought Trader Joe's from its original owners, and in his will he left Aldi's to one son and Trader Joe to another, so they're sort-of related.

I go there for their hummus, some condiments, occasional produce or nuts and stuff.

Holly how's the diet going? :)

^^^ My lightest weight so far was on March 1st. I was 152 then. I am around 155 now. Thank you for asking. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The shirt that I wanted to get into fits, but I would like to have a little more room in the stomach if that is possible and dropping to one more size if I can will bring me to a single digit pants size.

^^^ My lightest weight so far was on March 1st. I was 152 then. I am around 155 now. Thank you for asking. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The shirt that I wanted to get into fits, but I would like to have a little more room in the stomach if that is possible and dropping to one more size if I can will bring me to a single digit pants size.

You're doing great. You keep at it. :thup:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Aldi's is da bomb. That's part of how they keep costs down. I always bring my Wegmann's bag there, and I'm out the door while the unprepared are still poking around looking for boxes.

And Aldi's sister business Trader Joe's puts you in a raffle for a $25 gift card every time you bring your own. I've won it already.

I love Aldi's. I'll sometimes forget the bags I bought before, but gladly buy a few more for 25-75 cents a pop. Those bags are sturdy as hell, hold a ton of shit, and will probably last for as long as you want to keep them.

Aldi's also keeps costs low by renting out carts for 25 cents. It sounds weird to pay to use a shopping cart, but you get your money back as soon as you leave. It reduces man hours on having an employee spend all his time running around the parking lot rounding up carts people carelessly leave laying around.

Forum List

Back