Retired FBI Agent Timothy R. Thibault has retained the pro bono services of Morrison & Foerster LLP

That's right, he gets pro bono help from a large national firm. To defend his biased actions.

People don't believe in the deep state? Ha! Here they are circling the wagons yet again around one of their own.

Nothing wrong with pro-bono.

Well they aren't known as MoFo for nuttin'. ;)

It's stacked with Ivy League leftist Lawyers.
Is that impressive? What if they are the same caliber as the ones trump used for two months after he lost the election?

That's right, he gets pro bono help from a large national firm. To defend his biased actions.

People don't believe in the deep state? Ha! Here they are circling the wagons yet again around one of their own.

Maybe they should start advertising on TV before the client pool shrinks

.......Always thinking like an attorney goes a long way in life

Is that impressive? What if they are the same caliber as the ones trump used for two months after he lost the election?
Hey Chet. The FBI told Zuckerfucker and all the other sleazy platforms to purposely throw an election. The dead people and fraud mail ins were not enough without this preplanned scam. Are you that fucking stoopid

Get with the program Gramps. And tell the uppers that this banning a lot of us lately is a bunch of fookin bullshat.Loosen up your girdles for cripes sakes

If the lawyers’ statements are basically true, then I smell the prospect of some kind of libel suit. But if it’s essentially a smokescreen, then I suppose it’s just an effort to bolster the image of himself (the former agent) and the FBI.

I have no idea if he has any involvement in the Mar A Lago clusterfuck or in the Hunter laptop fiasco.

Not unless you like leftist Ivy League lawyers.....Just pointing out the caliber of the people that will represent that POS.
I have sat a few juries. On average pro bono lawyers weren't that hot. Who are they going to be up against?

Hey Chet. The FBI told Zuckerfucker and all the other sleazy platforms to purposely throw an election. The dead people and fraud mail ins were not enough without this preplanned scam. Are you that fucking stoopid

Get with the program Gramps. And tell the uppers that this banning a lot of us lately is a bunch of fookin bullshat.Loosen up your girdles for cripes sakes
You mean by not going after Biden's dumbass son? I heard about Hunter. You heard about Hunter. Who is it, that did not hear about hunter and see the pictures doing dope, with half naked underage looking girls? It was big news. Maybe the country just thought that Donny sucked more than Joe and Hunter was not on the ballot.

Well they aren't known as MoFo for nuttin'. ;)

It's stacked with Ivy League leftist Lawyers.
You say Ivy League like you have a problem with that, when you don't and all your political heroes are from Ivy League schools.

You Republicans are the biggest fakes and phonies.

I have sat a few juries. On average pro bono lawyers weren't that hot. Who are they going to be up against?
I suspect future House (or perhaps Senate depending on November) investigative hearings when he's required to testify under oath, or perhaps if he's deposed under oath.

Of course that also depends if he decides to roll on others involved higher up the food chain than he is.

Time will tell in that regard but anyway it shakes-out he's going to need a team of lawyers.

It's just sad that he won't have to empty his bank account like so many folks the dems went after in their various hoax investigations.

You mean by not going after Biden's dumbass son? I heard about Hunter. You heard about Hunter. Who is it, that did not hear about hunter and see the pictures doing dope, with half naked underage looking girls? It was big news. Maybe the country just thought that Donny sucked more than Joe and Hunter was not on the ballot.
After what you did to the Trump family including a 13 yr old boy....................Pound sand

Tell your bosses this banning everyone for horse shat is getting old

I suspect future House (or perhaps Senate depending on November) investigative hearings when he's required to testify under oath, or perhaps if he's deposed under oath.

Of course that also depends if he decides to roll on others involved higher up the food chain than he is.

Time will tell in that regard but anyway it shakes-out he's going to need a team of lawyers.

It's just sad that he won't have to empty his bank account like so many folks the dems went after in their various hoax investigations.
When was the last time you were impressed with the lawyers in the House and Senate? Pretty low bar, there. Lots of lawyers there, but they quit lawyering for being political stars, instead, preferring to hear themselves talk and depend on the politics to get them through.
The Ivy league full time guys, might be just fine, even if they are pro bono. Probably a cut above the public defenders I saw in Madison County, TN.

After what you did to the Trump family including a 13 yr old boy....................Pound sand

Tell your bosses this banning everyone for horse shat is getting old
I did nothing to the Trump family or any 13 yr old boy. I don't pound sand. I gave up golf, so I would not be an embarrassment to myself and a danger to anybody down to my right.
No bosses. Haven't had any in 8 years, nor needed any.

Forum List

Back