Rethinking Covid Precautions

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
i've been thinking. I now think it is imperative to wear the mask and social distance, do the glove thing, carry your disifectant and extra bags and paper to protect us from Covid 19 (and any degree of common sense) ESPECIALLY in settings involving doctors, clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, and the like.

I've come to realize that the common denominator is the medical profession. Currently doctors offices require the mask and social distancing in their offices which says to me that these are hotbeds of unsanitary conditions and infection.

We must also remember that it was in hospitals that the initials deaths of Covid19 victims took place. Either that was incompetence in handling this infection or they were directed by political elites in each state to deny life saving treatment to these doomed infected individuals...or some combination of incompetence and duplicity...i think the latter. Our medical community is responsible for these covid deaths and the 3000 plus a day in the US unborn baby murders. Seems to me that these nurses who are advocating mask wearing for the children who have a 99% recovery rate, might have worn a mask in defense of the millions of unborn deaths to stop the abortion holocaust...but they didn't. That sorta says something to me...does it you? Now these very nurses are feared by their own employer...the doctor, because they will turn him in to the authorities for eschewing the mask demand. Our own little Nurse Ratchetts. Life imitates Art.

In any event we have learned that OUR doctors are not OUR doctors but rather Government Doctors and they will obey any directive to 'off' this or that group who prove to be problematic, when directed to by governors/presidents. And no legal repercussions to pay.

The Medical communities united and strong stand doubling down for new and more stringent requirements is necessary in order to cover up for their getting it wrong from day one, and continuing to get it wrong. They've inadvertently given themselves away that they ARE ruled by leftist tyrants.

What i'm saying is ....be very careful when going to doctors offices, having any contact with these infection carrying folk and stay out of the death panel hospitals for your own survival. You might find yourself in the next group slated for extermination. SO much kinder and gentler and cheaper than loading us into the cattle cars and sending us to a centralized extermination center. Cattle cars would be an effective deterrent to any opposition, but it leaves a bad taste in one's mouth. Looks are everything.

Last edited:
I just had a physical and we were not required to wear a mask, my doctor wore one. I live in the panhandle of Florida and theres not a lot of masks here, thank God I dont live in a lib shithole.

I just had a physical and we were not required to wear a mask, my doctor wore one. I live in the panhandle of Florida and theres not a lot of masks here, thank God I dont live in a lib shithole.

Nope, you live in a right wing shithole the asshole of the U.S.

Nope, you live in a right wing shithole the asshole of the U.S.

I live in Inlet Beach on one of the prettiest beaches in the lower 48, consistently voted in the top 10. Where do you live?

i've been thinking. I now think it is imperative to wear the mask and social distance, do the glove thing, carry your disifectant and extra bags and paper to protect us from Covid 19 (and any degree of common sense) ESPECIALLY in settings involving doctors, clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, and the like.

I've come to realize that the common denominator is the medical profession. Currently doctors offices require the mask and social distancing in their offices which says to me that these are hotbeds of unsanitary conditions and infection.

We must also remember that it was in hospitals that the initials deaths of Covid19 victims took place. Either that was incompetence in handling this infection or they were directed by political elites in each state to deny life saving treatment to these doomed infected individuals...or some combination of incompetence and duplicity...i think the latter. Our medical community is responsible for these covid deaths and the 3000 plus a day in the US unborn baby murders. Seems to me that these nurses who are advocating mask wearing for the children who have a 99% recovery rate, might have worn a mask in defense of the millions of unborn deaths to stop the abortion holocaust...but they didn't. That sorta says something to me...does it you? Now these very nurses are feared by their own employer...the doctor, because they will turn him in to the authorities for eschewing the mask demand. Our own little Nurse Ratchetts. Life imitates Art.

In any event we have learned that OUR doctors are not OUR doctors but rather Government Doctors and they will obey any directive to 'off' this or that group who prove to be problematic, when directed to by governors/presidents. And no legal repercussions to pay.

The Medical communities united and strong stand doubling down for new and more stringent requirements is necessary in order to cover up for their getting it wrong from day one, and continuing to get it wrong. They've inadvertently given themselves away that they ARE ruled by leftist tyrants.

What i'm saying is ....be very careful when going to doctors offices, having any contact with these infection carrying folk and stay out of the death panel hospitals for your own survival. You might find yourself in the next group slated for extermination. SO much kinder and gentler and cheaper than loading us into the cattle cars and sending us to a centralized extermination center. Cattle cars would be an effective deterrent to any opposition, but it leaves a bad taste in one's mouth. Looks are everything.
Wow, you are just a walking, talking, forum posting conspiracy theory aren't you?

Wow, you are just a walking, talking, forum posting conspiracy theory aren't you?
thanks dude. that's my own work. ANd it's not conspiracy. It's from books...by experts in the field.

Currently doctors offices require the mask and social distancing in their offices which says to me that these are hotbeds of unsanitary conditions and infection.
Yeah, you've got to be bedded at the clinic and worked up for STDs and cervical cancer, prostate if you're man, etc., etc. Technician's finger up your butt or some vile instrument to stretch out your vagina for an examination, they tie your tubes if the guy wants sex without commitment, or else it's an involuntary abortion and off to the psych ward for evaluation and commitment to the state insane asylum.

thanks dude. that's my own work. ANd it's not conspiracy. It's from books...by experts in the field.
Conspiracy theories all start in someone's head.

Congratulations, today it's yours.

Conspiracy theories all start in someone's head.

Congratulations, today it's yours.
So HAIs are just a conspiracy theory?

Forum List

Back