Retaliatory murders: Another underlying cause of the escalating inner city murder rate.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I mentioned this in a post months ago, but I found an informative article on the subject of retaliatory or "ping-pong" murders. This is primarily driven by drug gang members avenging the loss of one of their own, especially when the murderer is released back onto the street. And as we know, that is nearly 100% of the time.

Just make it illegal to be a member of a known criminal cartel, and deport the scum, or charge them all as accomplices in their buddies' crimes. They are all serial killers so no problem.

White have retaliatory killings to. Concern yourself with the 50-60,000 whites who O'd and shut the fuck up.

I mentioned this in a post months ago, but I found an informative article on the subject of retaliatory or "ping-pong" murders. This is primarily driven by drug gang members avenging the loss of one of their own, especially when the murderer is released back onto the street. And as we know, that is nearly 100% of the time.

They arrested three rappers in Atlanta yesterday. Cops say that they are responsible for much of the crime here. They are organized.

Your article mentioned Buckhead.

White have retaliatory killings to. Concern yourself with the 50-60,000 whites who O'd and shut the fuck up.

Your right. violent crime in inner cities is NOT happening. Lets all ignore it. let those people die without a word and lets only focus on the lives of white people, got it!

Look who is back, my angry racist black friend IM2. Why do insist on ignoring your people murdering each other? It affects all of us in some way or another. I guess you just want to keep it a dirty little secret just like the Democrats. Have a nice day IM2 :cool:

Your right. violent crime in inner cities is NOT happening. Lets all ignore it. let those people die without a word and lets only focus on the lives of white people, got it!

Ironically that's a view most actual White Power types would approve of

i.e. "let the negros kill each other"

Sad but true. And a lot of them are Democrats
Law enforcement has arrested 3 rappers who are responsible for most crime in Buckhead. They are nonpartisan. Crime doesn't just affect Republicans, idiot.

Ironically that's a view most actual White Power types would approve of

i.e. "let the negros kill each other"
There are racists who think that is a good thing. The flaw in that thinking is that there is a finite number of black people and that if the shooting continues they will greatly reduce their population. What really happens is the new generations keep coming. They are getting better armed because of the drug money and the circle of violence just grows wider. That's why illegal guns are flooding into the inner cities. The gangs have lots of money from drug sales to buy the guns. Retarded city leaders keep focusing on the guns themselves and not the drug trade that is creating the market for the guns.

There are racists who think that is a good thing. The flaw in that thinking is that there is a finite number of black people and that if the shooting continues they will greatly reduce their population. What really happens is the new generations keep coming. They are getting better armed because of the drug money and the circle of violence just grows wider. That's why illegal guns are flooding into the inner cities. The gangs have lots of money from drug sales to buy the guns. Retarded city leaders keep focusing on the guns themselves and not the drug trade that is creating the market for the guns.

Or the failed progressive policies that lift very few out of the poverty cycle while perpetuating it from generation to generation.

Or the failed progressive policies that lift very few out of the poverty cycle while perpetuating it from generation to generation.
What policies will stop shoot outs at the mall or a gunfight in the neighborhood?

What policies will stop shoot outs at the mall or a gunfight in the neighborhood?

I'm talking about the welfare state policies that give zero incentive for people to get off of said welfare programs, that provide ZERO motivation to move out of ones situation with hard work. Couple that with the glamorization of the gangster lifestyle and the easy money that comes with it, you get what you have now.

Progressives measure a success of a program by how much money it spends, not by the results it gets.

I'm talking about the welfare state policies that give zero incentive for people to get off of said welfare programs, that provide ZERO motivation to move out of ones situation with hard work. Couple that with the glamorization of the gangster lifestyle and the easy money that comes with it, you get what you have now.

Progressives measure a success of a program by how much money it spends, not by the results it gets.
Welfare isn't the cause of these gunfights. Welfare recipients are mostly women and children.

Welfare isn't the cause of these gunfights. Welfare recipients are mostly women and children.

children who grow up into gangbangers because they lack a stable male influence in their lives, because the government pays enough money to replace the fathers, multiple times over, even if it isn't the same guy with one woman.

Since the government covers it, the men feel no need to stick around, and the women feel no need to shame them into sticking around.

children who grow up into gangbangers because they lack a stable male influence in their lives, because the government pays enough money to replace the fathers, multiple times over, even if it isn't the same guy with one woman.

Since the government covers it, the men feel no need to stick around, and the women feel no need to shame them into sticking around.
I agree with you. What's your solution?

Forum List

Back