Results of the ICE Raids Last Weekend

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
President Trump vowed millions of immigration arrests in dramatic raids. ICE caught 18 family members.

the problem with trump shooting off his mouth to promise big things is that when they don't come through, it magnifies his own failure of policy. such as this.

granted the left went crazy trying to tell these illegals how to hide and their "rights"; but in no way should that have stopped 99.9% of the promised arrests.

both sides need to stop playing games and come up with a policy to at least try to resolve this. we're busy shooting ourselves while people just pour in here from all around the world. if you think just illegals from central america are coming through, you're not paying attention.

In Trump's mind, 18 isn't far off from "millions".

I'm not really kidding there.
while i can understand the jab, i would totally disagree. i've yet to see trump tout the success of these raids. if i missed a link, feel free to show me.

while i can understand the jab, i would totally disagree. i've yet to see trump tout the success of these raids. if i missed a link, feel free to show me.
I'm just referring to the general manic hyperbole with which he communicates naturally.

Trump is just counting on the fact that his supporters won't hear the follow up, or they won't believe it, and so they will remember the "millions" and ignore the three dozen.

Trump is just counting on the fact that his supporters won't hear the follow up, or they won't believe it, and so they will remember the "millions" and ignore the three dozen.
seems a lot of people are just talking in stereotypes.

maybe that's how reality got so screwed up these days.

I'm just referring to the general manic hyperbole with which he communicates naturally.
So it's just you whining because of your obsession with Trump.
Whatever you'd like.
You admitted there was no substance to your tantrum.
I did? Okay, again, whatever you'd like.

I don't exist in your alternative universe, so I'm not really sure how you perceive reality.

But I'm happy to sign off on whatever makes you feel you are correct.

So it's just you whining because of your obsession with Trump.
Whatever you'd like.
You admitted there was no substance to your tantrum.
you really suck at baiting people into your stupid analogies.

this is just you looking for a fight, not a discussion. he just isn't playing your jr high reindeer games.

I don't exist in your alternative universe, so I'm not really sure how you perceive reality.

If your little feelings get hurt this easily perhaps you might rethink publicly displays.

If your little feelings get hurt this easily perhaps you might rethink publicly displays.
dude - you're gonna love the 5th grade. you've got all the qualities they admire there.

President Trump vowed millions of immigration arrests in dramatic raids. ICE caught 18 family members.

the problem with trump shooting off his mouth to promise big things is that when they don't come through, it magnifies his own failure of policy. such as this.

granted the left went crazy trying to tell these illegals how to hide and their "rights"; but in no way should that have stopped 99.9% of the promised arrests.

both sides need to stop playing games and come up with a policy to at least try to resolve this. we're busy shooting ourselves while people just pour in here from all around the world. if you think just illegals from central america are coming through, you're not paying attention.
Raids works.

Okay I sure will!

It was actually 35, not 18 as there were 17 more collateral arrests while picking up the 18.
suddenly it's all worthwhile. :)

Just pointing out the facts. What you do with them is up to you.
none of which i ever refuted but talk about phyric victories on your part...

I haven't made a single comment about them other than to correct the number of arrests. If that strawman you came up makes you feel somehow smarter and will cause your mommy to love you more, go with it.

Forum List

Back