Respect John Lewis? For what, exactly?

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
He's been in office since 1977 - that's FORTY YEARS!!!

He is EXACTLY what Washington and the founding fathers warned the country about: lifetime politicians riding high on the hog benefitting from their eternal office holding.

The day this guy and other lifers like hcuckie schumer - another useless turd - get a job and earn a real living in the private sector like the rest of us will be the day I respect them. Until then, I can only think of one thing when I see these people: TERM LIMITS.

I don't think anyone has ever expected folk like you to, someone confront you on that?

I view John Lewis the same as John McCain. Just because you did something good once doesn't mean you get a free pass forever. An asshole is an asshole, or in Lewis' case, a liar is a liar no matter what his past is.

I view John Lewis the same as John McCain. Just because you did something good once doesn't mean you get a free pass forever. An asshole is an asshole, or in Lewis' case, a liar is a liar no matter what his past is.

message.jpg

As opposed to an asshole who's never done anything I suppose.

you haven't?

Yaaaaaaaaaaawn, zat your nose in my ass again son, jesus.
anyone feeling uncomfortable indeed is you. but it's a giant cucumber causing your pain. Skooks posts that old boy up every now and then. BTW, you should wipe that brown stuff off your nose.

you haven't?

Yaaaaaaaaaaawn, zat your nose in my ass again son, jesus.
anyone feeling uncomfortable indeed is you. but it's a giant cucumber causing your pain. Skooks posts that old boy up every now and then. BTW, you should wipe that brown stuff off your nose.

Always look forward to discussing political topics and issues with ya.

John Lewis proved his bravery during civil rights marches in the 1960s, during which he received head injuries from angry mobs. Unfortunately, he never recovered from them.

Forum List

Back