Reputed suburban gang leader caught on video handing over $500 meant for ISIS soldier, feds allege.

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Reputed gang leader Jason Brown was meeting with an associate in August when he allegedly counted out $500 in cash under the table he thought was going to be wired to a terrorist fighter overseas.

When the associate asked Brown if he wanted him to tell the terrorist where the money came from, Brown smiled and pointed a finger in the air, saying, “Allah knows,” federal prosecutors allege.

“That’s the only one that needs to know, as long as they get it,” criminal charges unsealed in U.S. District Court on Friday quoted Brown as saying. “You ain’t gotta say my name.”

Reputed suburban gang leader caught on video handing over $500 meant for ISIS soldier, feds allege. ‘You ain’t gotta say my name.’

Of course, cuz. Radicalized in the US.

The US is currently not demonstrating any signs of love.

Reputed gang leader Jason Brown was meeting with an associate in August when he allegedly counted out $500 in cash under the table he thought was going to be wired to a terrorist fighter overseas.

When the associate asked Brown if he wanted him to tell the terrorist where the money came from, Brown smiled and pointed a finger in the air, saying, “Allah knows,” federal prosecutors allege.

“That’s the only one that needs to know, as long as they get it,” criminal charges unsealed in U.S. District Court on Friday quoted Brown as saying. “You ain’t gotta say my name.”

Reputed suburban gang leader caught on video handing over $500 meant for ISIS soldier, feds allege. ‘You ain’t gotta say my name.’

Why not go straight for treason and the death penalty?

Well he certainly is living up to his last name. I didn't even need to consult with Zoltar the fortune-teller to figure that one out.

Jason-Brown-2.jpg

" Contending With Disinformation Offered To The Gullible "

* Dysfunction Of Feigning Virtue *

Just another foolish black who has been duped into following the ideology of fictional ishmaelism and the pretentious supremacy of arab cultural hegemony that does not apply to them .

Forum List

Back