Republicans (ways & means committee) refuse to release Trump's tax returns over Russia investigation

Under oath and testifying before Congress, Sessions stated, "...I did not have communications with the Russians." Now maybe he met with the Russian Ambassador under the auspices of his job as a Senator on the Armed Services Committee, and maybe he didn't. Either way, the fact remains; he met with the man in July 2016 at the GOP convention.

Out of context, of course ...

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.
SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. "

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Sessions: I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.

Clearly he did have contact with the Russians. He met with the Russian ambassador twice during the campaign season and then lied to congress about it.

He was all over FOX NEWS protecting the Comrade all of the time, including the grabbing women by the genitals disclosure.
It’s not clear if Jeff Sessions thinks grabbing a woman by the crotch is sexual assault

Sessions most certainly WAS a member of the Trump pom pom squad.

Yeah, Claire McCaskill said she's never met the Russian Ambassador, it's been proven she has. What are you going to accuse her of, oh right, not a damn thing, she has a D by her name. The fact is congresscritters meet with foreign officials all the time, now it's suddenly a big deal when one of a particular party does it. Ryan said this morning that Russia did try to influence the election, he also said to this point there is NO evidence that ANY American was colluding with them.

Well yeah it's a biggy deal when you're part of the Trump campaign and you're meeting with a foreign adversary whom at the same time they're hacking into our Democracy to interfere with an American national election, and then LIES to congress about his contacts. In this country that's considered TREASON.

The only deniers out there that have continually DENIED that Putin hacked into DNC databases and spread all kinds of FAKE news on Social media outlets was Trump.

Even at one point stating "he knows people" that know more than the FBI, CIA, department of Homeland Security and 13 other intelligence agencies, and "he'll get back with us next week on that." Of course he never did--LOL

th

Yeah, yeah, when a republican farts you regressives consider it treason, you never considered your dear leader sucking Putins dick treason. He let them take Crimea and attack Ukraine with impunity. Your hypocrisy is astonishing.

Your hypocrisy is astonishing.

Oh, no you didn't go there!

Conservatives, the most powerful ones in the country, to the tune of millions of dollars grandstanded for months and impugned Hillary Clinton's character and reputation and found what? Nothing criminal. The FBI looked under every rock and leaf and found what? Nothing criminal. Republicans even called for her to be executed for treason. Hillary Clinton told everyone there was nothing to find, and did the Republicans and other conservatives take her word for it? Hell effin' no! Was so much as one thing found that even smelled like treason found? Hell effin' no!

Now we have...
  • all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies attesting to Russia, which is not a U.S. ally, having interfered in the U.S. election process and Trump denies the credibility and accuracy of their examinations into the matter,
  • multiple Trump campaign team members having auspiciously timed conversations and meetings with the Russian Ambassador and to a man denying or lying about having done so, and
  • Trump himself strangely trading accolades with that scumbag Putin as though there's some sort of love fest between them,
....and you have the audacity to call someone hypocritical for calling treasonous the unusual circumstance of an Armed Services committee member meeting twice with a suspected spy who is also the Russian Ambassador!

Not only have you the unmitigated gall to call someone other than the Republicans who won't call for Sessions' recusal, if not resignation, a hypocrite! Oh, hell no! You need to go back to school. Sit down. Shut up and take copious notes.

P.S.
Don't even bother replying to this post. I will not even know if you do. The level of disingenuousness it took for you to make that statement is overwhelming. I simply won't interact with people of such depraved character and low intellect. Have a good life....Actually, no, I hope your life gets fucked in every way possible. Seriously.

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.

Sessions: I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.

Clearly he did have contact with the Russians. He met with the Russian ambassador twice during the campaign season and then lied to congress about it.

He was all over FOX NEWS protecting the Comrade all of the time, including the grabbing women by the genitals disclosure.
It’s not clear if Jeff Sessions thinks grabbing a woman by the crotch is sexual assault

Yeah, Claire McCaskill said she's never met the Russian Ambassador, it's been proven she has. What are you going to accuse her of, oh right, not a damn thing, she has a D by her name. The fact is congresscritters meet with foreign officials all the time, now it's suddenly a big deal when one of a particular party does it. Ryan said this morning that Russia did try to influence the election, he also said to this point there is NO evidence that ANY American was colluding with them.

Well yeah it's a biggy deal when you're part of the Trump campaign and you're meeting with a foreign adversary whom at the same time they're hacking into our Democracy to interfere with an American national election, and then LIES to congress about his contacts. In this country that's considered TREASON.

The only deniers out there that have continually DENIED that Putin hacked into DNC databases and spread all kinds of FAKE news on Social media outlets was Trump.

Even at one point stating "he knows people" that know more than the FBI, CIA, department of Homeland Security and 13 other intelligence agencies, and "he'll get back with us next week on that." Of course he never did--LOL

th

Yeah, yeah, when a republican farts you regressives consider it treason, you never considered your dear leader sucking Putins dick treason. He let them take Crimea and attack Ukraine with impunity. Your hypocrisy is astonishing.

Conservatives, the most powerful ones in the country, to the tune of millions of dollars grandstanded for months and impugned Hillary Clinton's character and reputation and found what? Nothing criminal. The FBI looked under every rock and leaf and found what? Nothing criminal. Republicans even called for her to be executed for treason. Hillary Clinton told everyone there was nothing to find, and did the Republicans and other conservatives take her word for it? Hell effin' no! Was so much as one thing found that even smelled like treason found? Hell effin' no!

Now we have...
  • all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies attesting to Russia, which is not a U.S. ally, having interfered in the U.S. election process and Trump denies the credibility and accuracy of their examinations into the matter,
  • multiple Trump campaign team members having auspiciously timed conversations and meetings with the Russian Ambassador and to a man denying or lying about having done so, and
  • Trump himself strangely trading accolades with that scumbag Putin as though there's some sort of love fest between them,
....and you have the audacity to call someone hypocritical for calling treasonous the unusual circumstance of an Armed Services committee member meeting twice with a suspected spy who is also the Russian Ambassador!

Not only have you the unmitigated gall to call someone other than the Republicans who won't call for Sessions' recusal, if not resignation, a hypocrite! Oh, hell no! You need to go back to school. Sit down. Shut up and take copious notes.

P.S.
Don't even bother replying to this post. I will not even know if you do. The level of disingenuousness it took for you to make that statement is overwhelming. I simply won't interact with people of such depraved character and low intellect. Have a good life....Actually, no, I hope your life gets fucked in every way possible. Seriously.

Definitely--Benghazi and emails pale in comparison to TREASON--LIES--OBSTRUCTION & COVERUP.

If Republicans on the hill don't pull their thumbs out of their ass's they're going to going to burn the entire party down to the ground.

If Republicans can do 8 separate investigations into Benghaz,i with Obama in office, it's not to hard to imagine what Democrats will do with TREASON--LIES--OBSTRUCTION & COVER UP.

th

Now we have...

P.S.

Poor pathetic snowflake, you've come to a conclusion that fits your bias and now you're grasping for anything that could possibly fit in your fantasy. Of course the FACT that no US Intel agency has forensically examined the DNC servers because they won't allow it, is irrelevant in your pathetic world. Intel agencies are basing their conclusions solely on intercepted conversations between Russians and a private security company hired by the DNC. There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that ANY American was involved. I know you will continue to pursue your fantasy regardless of any evidence to the contrary, so from this point I am going to be satisfied to just sit back and watch you regressives make fools of yourselves. OH! and LMAO!

Senators do not meet with high level Russian officials. That is the Secretary of State's responsibility, or in this case John Kerry, representing the Obama administration. Sessions was not part of the Obama administration and would have no authority in negotiating anything with Russians. Sessions as a senator is there to represent his constituents of Alabama. There is no rational explanation for Sessions to be meeting with high level Russian officials during the CAMPAIGN SEASON.

Then Sessions lied to congress about it. This is number 2, and you can bet there will be more to come.

CxkIWKrXcAAr5YW.jpg

Under oath and testifying before Congress, Sessions stated, "...I did not have communications with the Russians." Now maybe he met with the Russian Ambassador under the auspices of his job as a Senator on the Armed Services Committee, and maybe he didn't. Either way, the fact remains; he met with the man in July 2016 at the GOP convention.

th

Jeff Sessions was never qualified to be attorney General. He was turned down for a district court Judge during the Bush administration over his many racists comments, and if he doesn't know what the FUCK sexual assault is, he has no business being in this position. He was and has been a faithful supporter of Trump. He met with the Russian ambassador twice during the campaign season, and then LIED about it to congress. He cannot be trusted in this position, and he certainly has no business looking at notes over this Russian hacking investigation, much less being in charge of it.
Jeff Sessions: Donald Trump Grabbing Genitals Is Not Sexual Assault
That time the Senate denied Jeff Sessions a federal judgeship over accusations of racism

It simply amazes me how far you are willing to debase yourself, to distort the truth, and to misrepresent reality in order to try to score a political point.

You are, simply, wrong ...

Trump is worth billions, do you seriously think he would consider someone renting a room for $1,500 a sum worth consideration. That's pocket change to him. Your fantasies and wishful thinking do not constitute facts.

It probably doesn't matter now with this news coming out on Jeff Sessions. Republican Ways & Means committee members will have to get into Trumps income tax returns now. If they don't they'll be accused of a cover up.

"Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice in 2016 with Russia's ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, but did not mention this during his confirmation hearing to become U.S. attorney general. Sessions was asked about possible contacts between President Trump's campaign and the Russian government. (Victoria Walker/The Washington Post)

Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said, encounters he did not disclose when asked about possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow during Sessions’s confirmation hearing to become attorney general.

One of the meetings was a private conversation between Sessions and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak that took place in September in the senator’s office, at the height of what U.S. intelligence officials say was a Russian cyber campaign to upend the U.S. presidential race.

The previously undisclosed discussions could fuel new congressional calls for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russia’s alleged role in the 2016 presidential election. As attorney general, Sessions oversees the Justice Department and the FBI, which have been leading investigations into Russian meddling and any links to Trump’s associates. He has so far resisted calls to recuse himself.

When Sessions spoke with Kislyak in July and September, the senator was a senior member of the influential Armed Services Committee as well as one of Trump’s top foreign policy advisers. Sessions played a prominent role supporting Trump on the stump after formally joining the campaign in February 2016.
Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose

It's not looking good for the Trump administration. This is the 2nd campaign aid that has been proven to have contact with high level Russian officials during the campaign season and has lied about it.

Republicans are going to have to get an independent special prosecutor involved in this immediately. Otherwise they risk wearing this around their necks for several decades to come.

th

I know this won't fit with the regressives conspiracy theories, but have you considered those meetings might have had something to do with Sessions duties as a US Senator. You do know it's illegal for an elected official to conduct campaign business from their government offices, right?

Senators do not meet with high level Russian officials. That is the Secretary of State's responsibility, or in this case John Kerry, representing the Obama administration. Sessions was not part of the Obama administration and would have no authority in negotiating anything with Russians. Sessions as a senator is there to represent his constituents of Alabama. There is no rational explanation for Sessions to be meeting with high level Russian officials during the CAMPAIGN SEASON.

Then Sessions lied to congress about it. This is number 2, and you can bet there will be more to come.

CxkIWKrXcAAr5YW.jpg

The questioning in the Senate were in relation to the campaign, but hey, let's not let little things like facts get in the way of good propaganda.

Oh, yes, of course, because Sessions' going to a Heritage Foundation event in Cleveland and meeting the Russian Ambassador there would have nothing to do with Trump's campaign, particularly seeing as the Russians are so interested in the topics discussed: Saving Free Speech in a Safety-first World, or perhaps California’s Rush to Restrict Religious Freedom in Higher Education, or maybe The Federal Misedukation [sic] of America’s Children. Sure, those are all topics that feature prominently in Putin's mind, thus making it perfectly sensible for the Russian Ambassador to attend and meet Sessions in Cleveland instead of at any of the myriad other places in the D.C. area where they both work.
But whatever they discussed had nothing to do with the campaign, perhaps because it was about U.S. military plans, abilities, etc., or maybe they discussed U.S. judicial matters, or perhaps it was just to talk about aspects of the federal budget, or a public works project the government was carrying out.

Your font of ignorance overflows with stupidity and duplicity ...

It probably doesn't matter now with this news coming out on Jeff Sessions. Republican Ways & Means committee members will have to get into Trumps income tax returns now. If they don't they'll be accused of a cover up.

"Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice in 2016 with Russia's ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, but did not mention this during his confirmation hearing to become U.S. attorney general. Sessions was asked about possible contacts between President Trump's campaign and the Russian government. (Victoria Walker/The Washington Post)

Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said, encounters he did not disclose when asked about possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow during Sessions’s confirmation hearing to become attorney general.

One of the meetings was a private conversation between Sessions and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak that took place in September in the senator’s office, at the height of what U.S. intelligence officials say was a Russian cyber campaign to upend the U.S. presidential race.

The previously undisclosed discussions could fuel new congressional calls for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russia’s alleged role in the 2016 presidential election. As attorney general, Sessions oversees the Justice Department and the FBI, which have been leading investigations into Russian meddling and any links to Trump’s associates. He has so far resisted calls to recuse himself.

When Sessions spoke with Kislyak in July and September, the senator was a senior member of the influential Armed Services Committee as well as one of Trump’s top foreign policy advisers. Sessions played a prominent role supporting Trump on the stump after formally joining the campaign in February 2016.
Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose

It's not looking good for the Trump administration. This is the 2nd campaign aid that has been proven to have contact with high level Russian officials during the campaign season and has lied about it.

Republicans are going to have to get an independent special prosecutor involved in this immediately. Otherwise they risk wearing this around their necks for several decades to come.

th

I know this won't fit with the regressives conspiracy theories, but have you considered those meetings might have had something to do with Sessions duties as a US Senator. You do know it's illegal for an elected official to conduct campaign business from their government offices, right?

CxkIWKrXcAAr5YW.jpg

The questioning in the Senate were in relation to the campaign, but hey, let's not let little things like facts get in the way of good propaganda.

Oh, yes, of course, because Sessions' going to a Heritage Foundation event in Cleveland and meeting the Russian Ambassador there would have nothing to do with Trump's campaign, particularly seeing as the Russians are so interested in the topics discussed: Saving Free Speech in a Safety-first World, or perhaps California’s Rush to Restrict Religious Freedom in Higher Education, or maybe The Federal Misedukation [sic] of America’s Children. Sure, those are all topics that feature prominently in Putin's mind, thus making it perfectly sensible for the Russian Ambassador to attend and meet Sessions in Cleveland instead of at any of the myriad other places in the D.C. area where they both work.
But whatever they discussed had nothing to do with the campaign, perhaps because it was about U.S. military plans, abilities, etc., or maybe they discussed U.S. judicial matters, or perhaps it was just to talk about aspects of the federal budget, or a public works project the government was carrying out.

I love your quote at the bottom of your page--LOL You sure as hell didn't VET Trump.

Seriously though, I don't know why Trump just didn't make the Russian Ambassador, Comrade Sergey Kislyak, his Campaign Manager.

"President Donald Trump's senior aide Jared Kushner and ousted adviser Michael Flynn met with the Russian ambassador to the United States at a time when the Trump administration's relationship with the Russians was under close scrutiny.

Kushner and Flynn sat down in December at Trump Tower with Sergey Kislyak, according to a senior administration official, who described it as an "introductory meeting" and "kind of an inconsequential hello."

Who is Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the United States?
Flynn was fired from his role as a national security adviser after he misled the administration about his conversations with Kislyak, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Thursday said he would recuse himself from investigations into the Trump campaign relationship with Russia after news emerged that he too had spoken privately with the ambassador.
Kushner's involvement in a meeting was first reported by The New Yorker, and Flynn's by The New York Times.

The administration official disputed the idea that accepting a meeting with the Russian ambassador could be cause for concern in light of the discussion about Russian meddling in the US election, characterizing the meeting as merely an attempt to meet key international players during the transition to power.

Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today.

Gordon told CNN that along with national security advisers Carter Page and Walid Phares, Gordon stressed to the Russian envoy that he would like to improve relations with Russia.
"This is not any different than anything I said publicly and on panels," Gordon said.

Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine. (So here he is trying to Usurp the AUTHORITY OF current administration long before they even won the FUCKING ELECTION.) This is nothing but a pile of BULLSHIT. They were in collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election. Now we've got one little birdy chirping and fairly quickly they're all going to be singing like canaries. Treason is a Yuuuuge charge, and they're not going to go down without pointing blame where it belongs right at Comrade Trump.

In a statement to CNN, Page said he would not comment on any meetings and added that he "never did anything improper" with regard to Russia.

Page did confirm that he met with Kislyak in Cleveland, however, in an interview with MSNBC's Chris Hayes on Thursday night.

"I do not deny that," Page said--LOL
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

Trump & company is going down with this one. And in the process he is going to take the entire Republican party with him.:dig:

Last edited:

CxkIWKrXcAAr5YW.jpg

I love your quote at the bottom of your page--LOL You sure as hell didn't VET Trump.

Seriously though, I don't know why Trump just didn't make the Russian Ambassador, Comrade Sergey Kislyak, his Campaign Manager.

"President Donald Trump's senior aide Jared Kushner and ousted adviser Michael Flynn met with the Russian ambassador to the United States at a time when the Trump administration's relationship with the Russians was under close scrutiny.

Kushner and Flynn sat down in December at Trump Tower with Sergey Kislyak, according to a senior administration official, who described it as an "introductory meeting" and "kind of an inconsequential hello."

Flynn was fired from his role as a national security adviser after he misled the administration about his conversations with Kislyak, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Thursday said he would recuse himself from investigations into the Trump campaign relationship with Russia after news emerged that he too had spoken privately with the ambassador.
Kushner's involvement in a meeting was first reported by The New Yorker, and Flynn's by The New York Times.

The administration official disputed the idea that accepting a meeting with the Russian ambassador could be cause for concern in light of the discussion about Russian meddling in the US election, characterizing the meeting as merely an attempt to meet key international players during the transition to power.

Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today.

Gordon told CNN that along with national security advisers Carter Page and Walid Phares, Gordon stressed to the Russian envoy that he would like to improve relations with Russia.
"This is not any different than anything I said publicly and on panels," Gordon said.

Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine. (So here he is trying to Usurp the AUTHORITY OF current administration long before they even won the FUCKING ELECTION.) This is nothing but a pile of BULLSHIT. They were in collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election. Now we've got one little birdy chirping and fairly quickly they're all going to be singing like canaries. Treason is a Yuuuuge charge, and they're not going to go down without pointing blame where it belongs right at Comrade Trump.

In a statement to CNN, Page said he would not comment on any meetings and added that he "never did anything improper" with regard to Russia.

Page did confirm that he met with Kislyak in Cleveland, however, in an interview with MSNBC's Chris Hayes on Thursday night.

Trump & company is going down with this one. And in the process he is going to take the entire Republican party with him.:dig:

Frankly, a nonsensical and perverted recitation of half-facts.

PLEASE tell me you're doing this for political gain ... I mean, you REALLY don't believe this nonsense, do you?

CxkIWKrXcAAr5YW.jpg

PLEASE tell me you're doing this for political gain ... I mean, you REALLY don't believe this nonsense, do you?

Why wouldn't I believe it? I watched Trump continually deny the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Homeland Security, 13 other intelligence agencies, including the entire Republican majority Senate, that Russia hacked into the DNC databases.

I watched Trump state that "he knew people" who knew more than all of the above, and would get back to us next week. He didn't.

1. Flynn lied to the FBI, Pence and the American public about having any contact with the Russians.
2. Jeff Sessions not only lied to Congress, but actually filled out a form prior to the confirmation hearing, checking a box that said NO he had no contact with the Russians, and then signed it. That was all over National News tonight--with a picture of the form and his signature on it.

Trump has lied repeatedly stating that his campaign aids did not have any contact with Russians during the campaign season.

To make America smart again, you should probably read this.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

There is no justifiable rational reason for Trump campaign aids to be in contact with Foreign adversary's during a campaign season. The Russian Ambassador did not go to Cleveland during the RNC convention to trade recipes.

Now if you can't follow those dots, then you have absolutely no critical thinking skills. And it's because of your insistence to live in a right wing media bubble that spoon feeds you 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Last edited:

Why wouldn't I believe it? I watched Trump continually deny the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Homeland Security, 13 other intelligence agencies, including the entire Republican majority Senate, that Russia hacked into the DNC databases.

I watched Trump state that "he knew people" who knew more than all of the above, and would get back to us next week. He didn't.

1. Flynn lied to the FBI, Pence and the American public about having any contact with the Russians.
2. Jeff Sessions not only lied to Congress, but actually filled out a form prior to the confirmation hearing, checking a box that said NO he had no contact with the Russians, and then signed it. That was all over National News tonight--with a picture of the form and his signature on it.

Trump has lied repeatedly stating that his campaign aids did not have any contact with Russians during the campaign season.

There is no justifiable rational reason for Trump campaign aids to be in contact with Foreign adversary's during a campaign season. The Russian Ambassador did not go to Cleveland during the RNC convention to trade recipes.

Now if you can't follow those dots, then you have absolutely no critical thinking skills. And it's because of your insistence to live in a right wing media bubble that spoon feeds you 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

Trump-putin-image.jpg
When I was young, my mama slapped me every time I said it ... but I really think it applies this time.

Bullshit.

First of all, you need to find a source capable of communicating in the English language ... the word is "aides" not "aids" - such a non-educated mistake that I think you have to seriously question your source. Looks like it was made up in somebody's basement.

1) Do you have evidence that Flynn lied to the FBI? No, you don't ....

2) The verbal contortions of you and the press in an amateurish attempt to paint Sessions with a false narrative would be funny if it weren't so disgusting. We know what he said, and we know in what context he said it. You attempt to isolate and pervert.

3) Do you have evidence that ANY of Trump's "aids" actually spoke to the Russians during the campaign? No, you don't ...

4) No one - not even the CIA, NSA, or DIA, has incontrovertible proof that the Russians hacked into the DNC databases. There is SOME evidence that a Russian hacker did it, but even that it nebulous and not sufficient. It is their "assessment" that it was done in Russia, NOT that the Russian government did it. The publisher - Wikileaks - however, claims they got it from an American (I wonder if he was a Democrat).

5) You point to an article that says Trump, etc., have denied the claims 5 times ... as if that somehow validated the claim because they denied it. I suspect if you ask them 57 more times, you'll have 62 times they have denied it. THAT ought to be enough to get them hung.

6) Then, your own referenced article is so full of caveats and soft shoe that you can tell they have nothing. From your own reference: "It's worth noting that their reporting includes significant caveats. Most importantly, it's not clear these discussions involved the campaign. The Times says the contacts were with “Russian intelligence officials,” while CNN says it was with “Russian nationals known to U.S. intelligence.” And, as the Times notes, “it is not unusual for American businessmen to come in contact with foreign intelligence officials, sometimes unwittingly, in countries like Russia and Ukraine, where the spy services are deeply embedded in society"

7) Given the well known and well documented antipathy of CNN and the NYT toward Trump, do you seriously believe that if they actually had condemning evidence that they wouldn't publish it? Come on --- it doesn't pass the smell test. Why is it that CNN and NYT make these claims, but offer no concrete proof?

8) You might as well stop squawking - until you can bring more concrete proof to the table, you will be ignored, laughed at, and ridiculed. You have nothing --- other than decibels - to prove your claim.

Last edited:

Trump-putin-image.jpg
When I was young, my mama slapped me every time I said it ... but I really think it applies this time.

Bullshit.

First of all, you need to find a source capable of communicating in the English language ... the word is "aides" not "aids" - such a non-educated mistake that I think you have to seriously question your source. Looks like it was made up in somebody's basement.

2) The verbal contortions of you and the press in an amateurish attempt to paint Sessions with a false narrative would be funny if it weren't so disgusting. We know what he said, and we know in what context he said it. You attempt to isolate and pervert.

3) Do you have evidence that ANY of Trump's "aids" actually spoke to the Russians during the campaign? No, you don't ...

4) No one - not even the CIA, NSA, or DIA, has incontrovertible proof that the Russians hacked into the DNC databases. There is SOME evidence that a Russian hacker did it, but even that it nebulous and not sufficient. It is their "assessment" that it was done in Russia, NOT that the Russian government did it. The publisher - Wikileaks - however, claims they got it from an American (I wonder if he was a Democrat).

5) You might as well stop squawking - until you can bring more concrete proof to the table, you will be ignored, laughed at, and ridiculed. You have nothing --- other than decibels - to prove your claim.

I always know that I winning an argument when someone dumbass like you has to resort to correcting my spelling--LOL

You're just defending your own stupidity right now. You're done, and so is Trump & company.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Bullshit.

5) You might as well stop squawking - until you can bring more concrete proof to the table, you will be ignored, laughed at, and ridiculed. You have nothing --- other than decibels - to prove your claim.

I always know that I winning an argument when someone dumbass like you has to resort to correcting my spelling--LOL

You're just defending your own stupidity right now. You're done, and so is Trump & company.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Winning an argument??? You're not capable of winning an argument. You can't put together three coherent words in order to win an argument with a 6 year old.

Your tired little rant isn't an argument ... it's a bunch of inentionally misinterpreted facts designed to prop up an unsupportable political position. You need to do that because you realize how quickly you, and your compatriots, are becoming irrelevant.

It is your immature and childish attitude that leads you to think of this as an argument -- it isn't. Adults have discussions - children have arguments.

By the way, I noticed how well you responded to each of the talking points - refuting them with logic and facts. Oh wait ... you didn't. You intentionally misdirected the discussion away from facts --- they make you ever so uncomfortable, don't they?

That and the pseudo-rebuttal/counterargument that doesn't directly refute a damn thing one said and instead introduces one or a litany of "but what abouts." LOL If the "but what abouts" were so damned pivotal to the point/argument, why didn't one peremptorily mention them in the first place?

I never understood how racist neo nazi republicans could demand obama release his fucking birth certificate but they dont see a problem with trump not releasing his tax returns.

Very good point!

Actually, it's no point at all ...

1) Obama's eligibility for the office needed to be proven.

2) Trump's tax records have nothing whatsoever to do with his eligibility for the office.

Apples and kumquats ....

1. Birth certificate crap only came from Trump racist bull crap. It has nothing to do with eligibility.
2. Trump records has nothing with eligibility either but as leader of the free world. We Americans are entitled to know if my president is a crooked, fraud, con man or honest.

1. The birth certificate question most certainly did NOT come from Trump. In fact, the person who first raised the question of Obama's eligibility was ..... HILLARY CLINTON.

2. Until you have something of substance to pursue, and not wild, out-of-your-ear fantasies and accusations, you have no right to Trump's records. Get over it --- grow up ---- and move on.

1. Okay.............. But your boy pursued this birth certificate and kept it alive for years. Dude.
2. Means he is hiding something. Is he a crooked, fraud axon man or honest?
He is a public feature a president of the free world, his citizens like to know where his income are coming from, just like the rest of the several presidents before your boy.

Forum List

Back