Republicans still making hilariously absurd claims

As already noted in #4, the bans go into effect for new construction in NY and CA in 2030, schmuck.
We're coming for your gas stove so we can starve you out.

Pass it along, lame brain.

I just bought a new one, screw you, I'm all set. Har, har, har.

There is plenty of truth to the original claim. The Consumer Product Safety Commission announced they would be looking to investigate regulating indoor air pollution including gas stoves. One of the members of that commission said he wouldn't rule out banning them. ( US Safety Agency to Consider Ban on Gas Stoves Amid Health Fears ). It was only after the GOP put them on blast that the CPSC back-tracked on the investigation. So, the only silly claim here is your silly claim that, "There is no truth to that claim...."
They always "back-track" when caught.

You moonabts told us that the sexual degenerate preverts weren't interested in children, and fools (myself included) believed you....Turns out y'all were lying.
The Nazis also faked stories like that about the Jews/liberals.

What makes this any different?
It's not. Hardcore fascists like you never change their tactics. You lie as readily as normal humans breathe, and in your mind, you justify it as being for the GreaterGood.

The most recent silly claim is that Biden is going to ban gas stoves.
You people do a lot of STUPID SHIT so when your own news media reports, "In December, Beyer and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) asked the Consumer Product Safety Commission to look at the health risks posed by gas stoves’ methane emissions. Then a member of that five-person commission suggested in a story this week that a ban on new gas stoves could be one of many options to be pursued in the future." we take you nutjobs seriously.

Child sex ring in the basement of a pizza place that didn't have a basement? That's just nuts. You idiots should have at least found out if there was a basement before you claimed that's where all the child abuse occurred.
Boy wearing a tutu rapes a girl in a Virginia High School bathroom and all you people and your attorney general targets the girl’s father and like-minded parents as terrorists. You people are more about boys in tutus than you are girls getting raped.

It's not. Hardcore fascists like you never change their tactics. You lie as readily as normal humans breathe, and in your mind, you justify it as being for the GreaterGood.
OH SHIT!.....You did it!.....You caught me!....:rofl:

godwins-law-anime.jpg

You moonabts told us that the sexual degenerate preverts weren't interested in children, and fools (myself included) believed you....Turns out y'all were lying.

What makes this any different?
It's the new method { unlike Method acting } where being absurd
is considered smart.Because everyone is doing it.
Like in the 60's and versions of the Twist became stale so they
created dances like the Funky Chicken and/or The Watusi.Or The
Mashed Potato.
But Dances cannot be absurd.No more than whistling or
reciting Poetry.
To be Absurd requires a distinct break from reality.
Like trying to swim sideways.Man is after all a Rational animal.
So then why is Politics trying to break from reality.Because
Reality has worn thin and become jaded.Like expecting
fashion to never change.It changes like the seasons to accomodate
not suffering boredom.Imagine having ham & eggs for every meal.
I guess it wouldn't bug Humphrey Bogart too much.But neither did
smoking ... which ended up taking his life.
Keep it Fresh.Keep it simple.There is nothing complicated about
Absurdism.No more than Loons at Walden Pond.Which dint bug
Henry David Thoreau too mush.

^ on the side that had the government censor social media, calls everyone else “Fascists”

Priceless

Godwin says that Godwin's law doesn't apply if the person really is acting like a Nazi. That's you.

Falsely accusing your opponent of hurting children is a vile tactic. It's your staple tactic. You're a shit human.
What kind of Law can a Law be it doesn't apply.Isn't the very nature
of the word Law meant to apply.A Law is a Rule.
The Law of Club and Fang as opposed to the Law of Unintended
Consequences.

Forum List

Back