Republicans now dont believe any Polls OR Fact Checks at all. If they do, the source is a secret.

You keep ignoring the facts the polls are being manipulated, simply posting republicans don't believe....means nothing. They have every right not to believe the polls given how many are being busted for demographics. But then they are not ignorant sheeple and don't take the MSM at face value like left loons do

The majority of the GOP believe in fact checking and scientific polls.

The far right and alt right don't because the above says they are losing.

ALT RIGHT: you are losing.

I don't believe them.

I can't see how either could get above 20% matched against a squirrel

You keep ignoring the facts the polls are being manipulated, simply posting republicans don't believe....means nothing. They have every right not to believe the polls given how many are being busted for demographics. But then they are not ignorant sheeple and don't take the MSM at face value like left loons do

All the polls?

All the media?

All the system?

Thats convenient

I don't believe them.

I can't see how either could get above 20% matched against a squirrel
Only because they are matched against each other do they poll higher. They both are lucky there is no squirrel in the race.

Get over it conspiracy nuts! You've cried "WOLF" so many times, no one's listening anymore! It was inevitable! :banana: :blahblah:
That's also in WikiLeaks, keep promoting it as inevitable...lolol

My how far you've fallen. When you were up in the polls polls were awesome.
The deplorables live in some kind of alternate fantasy world

Trumpworld. It's like Disneyworld with bad hair

All the polls?

All the media?

All the system?

Thats convenient
It is 2012 all over again. When they are proven wrong once again in 2016, they'll say the same nonsense in 2020.

All the polls?

All the media?

All the system?

Thats convenient
It is 2012 all over again. When they are proven wrong once again in 2016, they'll say the same nonsense in 2020.

I'll be looking forward to the usual election "freak out;" esp. with Rove pulling out what little hair he has left trying to make it seem like "we still have a chance!" :beer: :cuckoo:

The majority of the GOP believe in fact checking and scientific polls.

The far right and alt right don't because the above says they are losing.

ALT RIGHT: you are losing.

rigged-elections1.jpg

All the polls?

All the media?

All the system?

Thats convenient
It isn't like the institutions who conduct these polls have disqualified themselves over and over again or anything....

Just be glad Republicans don't engage in mass domestic terrorism like left wingers used to.

All the polls?

All the media?

All the system?

Thats convenient
It isn't like the institutions who conduct these polls have disqualified themselves over and over again or anything....

Just be glad Republicans don't engage in mass domestic terrorism like left wingers used to.
That's the thing, they haven't disqualified themselves. It is only in the fantasies of a small section of the right in which they have been disqualified.

My how far you've fallen. When you were up in the polls polls were awesome.

Republicans watch Fox News......they're different. They manufacture their own reality...as they need it.
And Democrats watch all the other networks that literally coordinate with the DNC....

Your desperate and relentless opposition to a much more comparitively balanced cable network is very telling.

Forum List

Back