Republicans Need a SMART Media Source. Not Rupert Merdoch.

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Everything (The Right Wing) fears is Australia's Rupert Merdoch. The very owner of their idea's. (not all of them)

The Right Wing Fears one person with so much power they can persuade a nation in the wrong direction. This is Fact. Yet they all repeat one mans words, "Rupert Merdochs". (They don't even know who it is)

Rupert Merdoch always has a morning meeting to ensure everyone that works for him discusses what HE says to discuss. It doesn't matter what, he is boss, you are the parrot, you repeat what the boss tells you to.

Sources that repeat Rupert Merdoch news such as Fox News never discuss the issue yesterday that has been fact checked and proven false mostly or some.

THOUSANDS of times Merdoch media has been proven ignorant on topics, but Merdoch media does not talk about yesterday. Today's morning topic is the issue. (We Americans never like to admit failure of any kind, but why do we keep inviting ignorance?)

I'll end this post on this QUESTION. What is the smartest Right Wing Media Source? If you are a true Conservative and don't want an Austrailian Dictating your Conservative information, what news source do you follow.

Republicans will never win with this hate/fear mongering phase. They will only win with information and facts.

What? someone like PMSnbc? Cnn has went in the gutter, abc,cbs,nbc, etc are all liberal mouth pieces. what do you suggest?

What? someone like PMSnbc? Cnn has went in the gutter, abc,cbs,nbc, etc are all liberal mouth pieces. what do you suggest?

Most Left Wing Media Controls their Politician via funding. (or perhaps you think politicians have idea's other than $)

And I'm sick of onliners saying "WHAT?" as if they had to hear something. It was in type, you did not have to hear it

I didn't suggest any Corporate media in my post. Pointing out that some are bad will not strengthen your argument.

Forum List

Back