Republicans efforts to keep the economy down are failing

Then they can get their asses out of the coutnry if they think that instead of trying to hold our econoomy back so they can pick our president.

It not them holding the economy back. It is the policies of this administration.

Corporations are not the place our founders looked to find the right people to pick our representaives.

They laid that in the hands of the people.

Corporations are just not people like the right claims.

They should NOT be playing our system to pick our leaders.

Then they can get their asses out of the coutnry if they think that instead of trying to hold our econoomy back so they can pick our president.

If they "get their asses out of the coutnry", as you so quaintly put it, they will take their assets with them. Exactly how will that help our "econoomy" come back?

BTW, I love your 2 newest words. :lol:

Corporations are not the place our founders looked to find the right people to pick our representaives.

I can see the right to assembly deeply troubles you.

Imagine all of those evil stockholders/owners supplementing their SS income. The outrage you must feel.

But you forgot you HATE Unions.

Unions are even MORE people assembling.

Why do you hate the groupings of people which include far more Americans than the groupings who include only a few who may not even be Americans?

But I'm guessing you don't have a problem with unions "playing our system" in States like Wisconsin...spending hundreds of millions of dollars to retain power and prevent leaders duly elected BY THE VOTERS from trying to solved the State's fiscal problems?

Why do you hate the workers of America?

Why do "you" hate the workers of America? You support an Administration whose policies have kept more Americans out of work for a longer amount of time than at any time since the Great Depression.

But you forgot you HATE Unions.

Unions are even MORE people assembling.

Why do you hate the groupings of people which include far more Americans than the groupings who include only a few who may not even be Americans?

I do? I can actually think of a few businesses that could use representation.

I do hate many aspects of the selfishness and greed by union members. I also dont think they have any place in government also.

Ive been in construction a long time. How many people need to be on a shovel?

Comments like that show how clueless you actually are. I disagree with most republicans and disagree vehemently with most democrats. Despite all this, I still hired more people at my existing company and started a new one and hired two. I wish the financial regulations hadn't made it impossible for me to start bigger and hire 10.

But then I get broadbrushed into this silly leftist talking point?

Fuck you. How many jobs did you create this year?

Why do you hate the workers of America?

Why do you?

You voted for this "change," how's it working out?

15jzp5.gif

Internet poster claims do not met the level of proof unless you can document them.

The source is footnoted, you nattering nabob of nonsense.

The original chart is from the Romer report from January 2009 - it has been frequently posted on on the board. Of course, with your gnat-like memory, you wouldn't recognize it.

Last edited:
Consumer confidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read about it.

The corps have piles of cash and arenot hiring because peopel were not spending.

Now the people are touching their feet in the water by starting to spend.

The corps have already said they plan to hire in third quater 2011.

Consumer confidence is now a critical paart ot the equation.

That is why the republicans are running arround trying everything they can think of to kill the economy.

They are threatening to not pay the countrys bills and screaming about deregulation and the like.

IF regulations were so onerous then why do the corps have PILES of cash right now?

Why are they saying they are planning to hire?

This is now a fight between the people who want this country to fail and americans to suffer so they can win elections and the people who actually want us to recover.

Corporations are doing great in direct contrast with you stupid talking points

They must be doing a good job.
Consumers' assessment of current day conditions weakened further in July. Those stating business conditions are “good” decreased to 13.4 percent from 13.7 percent, while those claiming business conditions are “bad” increased to 39.0 percent from 38.4 percent. Consumers’ appraisal of the job market was also less favorable. Those claiming jobs are “hard to get” increased to 44.1 percent from 43.2 percent, while those stating jobs are “plentiful” remained unchanged at 5.1 percent.

Forum List

Back