Republicans don’t want to raise taxes on corporations but they love increasing the tax burden of their base

It’s amusing that some actually think Biden is calling the shots.
So who is?
Harris, Pelosi, AOC and her goofy squad take your pick. Just a few hours after saying he would keep the cap on refugee admissions at the Trump level Biden reversed himself after getting backlash from the far left of the party they bark he obeys.
So conveniently every democrat you hate the most is behind the scenes puppeting Biden and pulling all the strings? Lol figures. You cant even get creative with this kind of bullshit. You could have been like cabinet member 4 is feeding info through his ear piece!

So who is?
Harris, Pelosi, AOC and her goofy squad take your pick. Just a few hours after saying he would keep the cap on refugee admissions at the Trump level Biden reversed himself after getting backlash from the far left of the party they bark he obeys.
So conveniently every democrat you hate the most is behind the scenes puppeting Biden and pulling all the strings? Lol figures. You cant even get creative with this kind of bullshit. You could have been like cabinet member 4 is feeding info through his ear piece!
The Potted Plant In Chief can't string two coherent sentences together when he is trying to read a teleprompter.

Accept reality for once, BillyIQ0

So who is?
Every policy Biden is now supporting or at least not ruling out from court packing to ending the filibuster and on down the line are ones he has opposed for his political career they are also the polices of those I noted. Your blind partisan stupidity really is amazing to behold.

So who is?
Every policy Biden is now supporting or at least not ruling out from court packing to ending the filibuster and on down the line are ones he has opposed for his political career they are also the polices of those I noted. Your blind partisan stupidity really is amazing to behold.
Lol if you think AOC and Biden agree on everything you are seriously dense.

So who is?
They don't have to........Biden is a puppet.

He is a Vegetable, Dude.

If you believe he knows WTF is going on you are just as much a vegetable as he is.

So who is?
They don't have to........Biden is a puppet.

He is a Vegetable, Dude.

If you believe he knows WTF is going on you are just as much a vegetable as he is.
Plenty of video evidence disputes this complete non sensical notion but republicans were never good with facts I guess lol

So who is?
If you think he is not going along with her agenda from climate, change to border security/immigration to taxes, minimum wage to name a few then you are more seriously stupid than I have given you credit for being.

So who is?
If you think he is not going along with her agenda from climate, change to border security/immigration to taxes, minimum wage to name a few then you are more seriously stupid than I have given you credit for being.
Yeah dude no shit they agree on things lol. I didn’t say they didn’t. Obviously they will both agree and disagree.

So who is?
Yeah dude no shit they agree on things lol. I didn’t say they didn’t. Obviously they will both agree and disagree.
Dude they didn't agree on any of this a year ago one year ago Biden was telling the nation how he was a moderate Democrat now he is all in for the AOC far left agenda. He has not stood up to the far left on anything since he was sworn in I do give him credit for one thing after nearly 50 years in politics he has finally shown everyone who he really is. If you wish to continue believing the myth pushed by Biden and his supporters in the media that he is moderate good old blue collar Joe the working mans friend from Scranton who rides the train that is your choice I will respect your right to live in denial.

1619869399426.png

Forum List

Back