Republicans coming back? What a bunch of retards

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Some in G.O.P. Who Deserted Donald Trump Over Video Are Returning
Republicans were fleeing Donald J. Trump after a video of him demeaning women was made public last Friday, but less than a week later some are already starting to come back to the Republican presidential nominee.
Senator Deb Fischer, a Republican from Nebraska who said on Saturday that Mr. Trump’s remarks were “disgusting” and that he should drop out of the race, said on Tuesday that she still planned to vote for Mr. Trump.
“Like most Nebraskans, I am fully committed to defeating Hillary Clinton,” Ms. Fischer told a Nebraska radio station. “I support the Republican ticket and I plan to vote for Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence on November 8th.”
----
What a bunch of retards!
This election is a HUGE fucking JOKE

Republicans were fleeing Donald J. Trump after a video of him demeaning women was made public last Friday, but less than a week later some are already starting to come back to the Republican presidential nominee.
Senator Deb Fischer, a Republican from Nebraska who said on Saturday that Mr. Trump’s remarks were “disgusting” and that he should drop out of the race, said on Tuesday that she still planned to vote for Mr. Trump.
“Like most Nebraskans, I am fully committed to defeating Hillary Clinton,” Ms. Fischer told a Nebraska radio station. “I support the Republican ticket and I plan to vote for Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence on November 8th.”
----
What a bunch of retards!

Yes, it is a joke. At least they seem to have some sort of conscience.

On the other hand, if every single lefty found out Obama was a huge supporter of everything Islam, including doing nothing about terrorism...

obama-bows-saudi-king.jpg

...that would not bother one of you fawning puppets to ever stop voting for these traitors.
There is no such a thing as liberal crime in your world.

I hope the GOP fucking crumbles

I have to agree , they already have.
And those war mongering corporatist Democrats next!
----
What a bunch of retards!

Yes, it is a joke. At least they seem to have some sort of conscience.

On the other hand, if every single lefty found out Obama was a huge supporter of everything Islam, including doing nothing about terrorism...

obama-bows-saudi-king.jpg

...that would not bother one of you fawning puppets to ever stop voting for these traitors.
There is no such a thing as liberal crime in your world.

Oh the Bush's and the Al Saud family were close too. Heck we got our oil from them.

I'm thinking of that old song "I never promised you a rose garden". Everyone should have been aware of Trump's playboy past.

He is not perfect. He is flawed. BUT do I believe he cares deeply about America and Americans? Hell yeah. Do I believe he will live up to his promises? Hell yeah.

As compared to the evil twins the corrupt Clintonistas who have only ever cared about themselves.

Any power couple who could rip off Haitians after that horrible earthquake disaster are void of any compassion. Their scandals are endless. Bill at last report is still involved with the Energizer. Belinda Stronach and Bronfman.

It's unreal with these two. How about forcing taxpayers to pay for abortions? How about giving Hillary the Supreme Court?

Any one that believes she's NOT going to come thru on these big ticket items is a bloody fool.

Did this retarded hack just call me a liberal?

I do not care what you are.
I am speaking to a large audience.
If you want to stand up and be counted that's on you.
Yea cause you weren't specific in your response. But ok
Lol guess I wasn't being facetious enough..

Well for the sake of irrelevant minutia let me think this through.

Are you laughing because I thanked you for your previous comment to me --- where you now say you were being sarcastic?

Well, ok. The jury is then still out on you.

Did this retarded hack just call me a liberal?

I do not care what you are.
I am speaking to a large audience.
If you want to stand up and be counted that's on you.
Yea cause you weren't specific in your response. But ok
Lol guess I wasn't being facetious enough..

Well for the sake of irrelevant minutia let me think this through.

Are you laughing because I thanked you for your previous comment to me --- where you now say you were being sarcastic?

Well, ok. The jury is then still out on you.
The jury said, "turzovka, you're fired!"

Forum List

Back