Republicans are getting way more NEW Voter registration in the Republican party

Absolutely incredible times we are living in.. America see’s how bad and corrupt democrats are..

The average American voter, regardless of party affiliation, is not "down" with any of the psycho circus cultural revolutionary madness the democrats have embraced and are proselytizing are children with. In fact, most decent Americans just can't stomach any of that rotten to the core sociopathic bullshit. Many, many secret conversions from democrat to republican are going down and shall continue to occur on our way up to high November and the election. The democrats themselves are recruiting new republican voters better than any republican politician or policy ever could hope to do.

Jesus, that's a whole lot of wishin' and hopin' with no facts to back it.
Trump has turned all of you idiots into drama queens.

Show me a documentable fact backed up by historical paper hardcopy, from a radicalized left leaning website, and you will have also shown me a living Tasmanian Wolf.

You fuckers don't believe in facts.
You take Donald at his word and never question him.
You've got the letter "C" burned into your forehead and it stands for CULT.

Absolutely incredible times we are living in.. America see’s how bad and corrupt democrats are..

The average American voter, regardless of party affiliation, is not "down" with any of the psycho circus cultural revolutionary madness the democrats have embraced and are proselytizing are children with. In fact, most decent Americans just can't stomach any of that rotten to the core sociopathic bullshit. Many, many secret conversions from democrat to republican are going down and shall continue to occur on our way up to high November and the election. The democrats themselves are recruiting new republican voters better than any republican politician or policy ever could hope to do.

Jesus, that's a whole lot of wishin' and hopin' with no facts to back it.
Trump has turned all of you idiots into drama queens.

Show me a documentable fact backed up by historical paper hardcopy, from a radicalized left leaning website, and you will have also shown me a living Tasmanian Wolf.

You fuckers don't believe in facts.
You take Donald at his word and never question him.
You've got the letter "C" burned into your forehead and it stands for CULT.

I'm happy to trigger you today. Please return for a second cup.

And if anybody here seriously thinks Trump commuting a convicted felon yesterday, convicted by a jury on all seven counts:
one count of obstruction of an official proceeding,
five counts of false statements -- including lying to Congress --
and one count of witness tampering
is going to WIN Trump more votes, your cerebral cortex is completely disconnected from the rest of your brain.

I honestly don't think it is going to help, or hurt him. Those who are angry or upset about it, don't like Trump anyway. So it won't gin up any more opposition to him. Those who don't care, which is most of the people, don't care about that sort of thing. Then there are folks like me. Those who know the Constitution gives the President power of Pardons. And we shrug and say oh whatever. Every President has commuted or pardoned people who are scumbags. Why should I care more about Trump than I do anyone else doing it?

You see, for most people, this isn't a thing. For a family stressing how to pay the bills with the reduced economic situation, Trump commuting someone is not even a give a damn issue. With people praying for loved ones overseas fighting, it is not going to be an issue. For people who are stressing over COVID and the difficult situation of civil rights and protecting the population, a commutation of a crony, which again everyone has done my entire life, the issue is just noise.

There are plenty of issues I would agree with you on about Trump. His cessation of the DOJ investigations into unconstitutional and civil right violations by Police Departments could be argued to be partly responsible for the riots. Republican Intransigence on Qualified Immunity is a issue that will have a lot more interest in the undecided. Trump supporting cops no matter what, is not going to be a winner with most folks.

But arguing that this proves it, is nonsense. By the time the election rolls around, nobody is going to give a damn about Stone. Because the entire investigation was corrupted from day one. And the people certainly know that. If the Democrats want to score some votes, then campaign on ending the FISA investigations, reigning in the FBI and DOJ and their unprecedented and unconstitutional power. Ending Qualified Immunity across the board. Get the head of the ACLU to agree to be named as Attorney General.

But a commutation? It isn't going to last the week. In a few days when you go up to some random stranger and say Trump is bad for commuting Roger Stone's prison sentence they are going to look at you and then wonder if they're being Punked.

This is real data folks! This isn’t a democrat run poll with secret data management!

And if you read the page you would see the info gathering is centralized around COVID-19 response and only goes through May.
Lots has happened in the last 6 weeks.

Lots.

Two-thirds of Americans disapprove of Trump's handling of ...
thehill.com › homenews › administration › 506718-two...

2 days ago - ... of how President Trump has handled the coronavirus pandemic, the latest ... Two-thirds of Americans disapprove of Trump's handling of coronavirus: poll ... The eight percent drop in Trump's approval rating can in part be ...

Trump approval on handling of coronavirus hits new low: poll ...
thehill.com › homenews › administration › 504254-tru...

Jun 24, 2020 - President Trump's approval rating for how he has responded to the coronavirus pandemic has dropped to its lowest level, according to a new ...

Trump's Coronavirus Approval Rating Sinks To New Low As ...
www.forbes.com › sites › carlieporterfield › 2020/06/24

Jun 24, 2020 - Some 58% disapprove of Trump's handling of the Covid-19 pandemic, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll of 1,115 people taken Monday and ...

Trump's coronavirus approval rating underwater in key states ...
www.nbcnews.com › politics › blog › ncrd1190981

5 days ago - New surveys out Thursday show President Donald Trump's approval rating for his handling of the coronavirus pandemic is underwater in four ...

AND....Gallup shows "Party Affiliation" going into June with rising numbers for Independents and Dems, falling for Republican party:

ORANGE MAN BAD! Hahah dude democrats killed thousands in there states.. they keep begging for money hahah

Forum List

Back