Republicans Against Obama's Jobs Bill...But They Don't Know What's In It

Alabama Republican Senator Jeff Sessions is apparently a psychic.

Before President Obama has even released the details in his jobs bill, let alone given the speech (scheduled for Thursday) outlining the plan, Sessions is already against it.

I understand that the Republican reading of the Constitution means that Barack Obama is only three-fifths of a President. But this time, their hatred and opposition to anything and everything related to Barack Obama has gone too far.

Sessions, who, along with the rest of the Republican Party, squandered the budget surplus left behind by President Clinton, watched the debt grow immensely after President Bush cut taxes for billionaires and put two wars (one in Afghanistan and one for "funsies" in Iraq) on the national credit card. He is now allegedly concerned about debt...that he created but is somehow, magically Obama's fault.

Edited, read the rest of the article at the link-Meister
Source: Republicans Against Obama's Jobs Bill...But They Don't Know What's In It | Benzinga

sure we know what's in it. he's going to soak the taxpayers for 350 billion dollars so he can give it to his union buddies. what else ya wanno know?

Obama has a new plan!! It calls for more government spending...woohoo...a new plan for FAIL. No thanks.

Obama - the name/word is now synonymous with all things FAIL.

Does anyone honestly not know what Obama is going to say tonight?
I've just received an advance copy of his speech! Poor Barry, they actually program the umms and ahhs into the teleprompter! It's not his fault. Something to do with GW Bush...

Obama: " Good evening. I um uh err, Um uh err, have um er ahh new plan to um err, get Americans back to Work. The notion, that umm uh err Green jobs, umm, dah. ......pause.... Um uh, we need to rebuild our crumbling Infrastructure dah umm der..... Uh umm oye, and make an investment in our future...dah uhhh dum..... Uh umm, extend payroll tax cut, um uh err. Together, we um uh, err, um can get America back to uh um duh work. Dah, derr, dirka dirka duh."

Before Obama TOOK the oath, I was hoping a lack of executive experience on his part and a group of advisors without business experience would not cause major damage to the economy. Repeating failure in 2012 is sad. Can't you guys have a real primary?

Who's Barry?

And why do Conservatives break things all the time?

Barry is the name used by friends to refer to Barrack Hussein Obama. Bill Ayers refers to him as Barry. Bill's wife Bernadette refers to him as Barry. The Reverend Wright refers to him as Barry. Axelrod called him Barry before he was elected. He once told an interviewer that all of his 'friends' call him Barry. With his hands in my pocket so much, I think that we should be friends at least. I mean, he hasn't kissed me and when you're getting screwed so much by someone, I would think that it would entitle me to call him what his friends call him.

But if I were to address him in person, in respect for the office, it would be Mr. President. If I were to write him a letter, again in respect for the office it would be Mr. President.

Conservatives break things? Conservatives are intent in breaking government that is true. Simply because we see government, including ours, as a direct threat to our freedom. Using the government you want to take things from me at the point of a gun, and give it to someone who did not earn it. Using government you want to tell me what I can do and what I cannot do. I am an American. I do not stand in line well. I will not stand where you tell me to, I will not be a good little sheep and go quietly into the night. You are right Sallow, conservatives do like to break things that are contrary to our very make up. For some I would imagine that it is very upsetting. For your confusion, I am sorry. But I will not change. I will however, work until everyone understands how invigerating and wonderful freedom actually is.

Last edited:
Who's Barry?

Barry is the name used by friends to refer to Barrack Hussein Obama. Bill Ayers refers to him as Barry. Bill's wife Bernadette refers to him as Barry. The Reverend Wright refers to him as Barry. Axelrod called him Barry before he was elected. He once told an interviewer that all of his 'friends' call him Barry. With his hands in my pocket so much, I think that we should be friends at least. I mean, he hasn't kissed me and when you're getting screwed so much by someone, I would think that it would entitle me to call him what his friends call him.

But if I were to address him in person, in respect for the office, it would be Mr. President. If I were to write him a letter, again in respect for the office it would be Mr. President.

Conservatives break things? Conservatives are intent in breaking government that is true. Simply because we see government, including ours, as a direct threat to our freedom. Using the government you want to take things from me at the point of a gun, and give it to someone who did not earn it. Using government you want to tell me what I can do and what I cannot do. I am an American. I do not stand in line well. I will not stand where you tell me to, I will not be a good little sheep and go quietly into the night. You are right Sallow, conservatives do like to break things that are contrary to our very make up. For some I would imagine that it is very upsetting. For your confusion, I am sorry. But I will not change. I will however, work until everyone understands how invigerating and wonderful freedom actually is.

Well said. :clap2::clap2:

We need to send "Barry" on a permanent vacation.

Who's Barry?

Swallows butthurts.......

Who's Barry?

Swallows butthurts.......

Going faggot again Driveby?

Sorry..no swallow for you.

And we all know why your butt hurts.

Must have been a wild time last night..while watching the Republicans. What..every time you heard jobs..you took one up the ass and a shot of tequila?

Man you quifters know how to party.

Who's Barry?

Conservatives want a government by divinity..not by the people. And that's a real problem. I don't know why so many decided to stay after the American Revolution, because that's the type of government that American's reject. A government where the people in pointed out they were chosen by a god and by blood to lead. We have a government were the people elect other people to represent their interests. That's a government Conservatives roundly reject. All governments, with the exception of Marxism and Anarchy..have taxes. And that's something you are just going to have to deal with unless you are a Marxist or an Anarchist.

We liberals created this form of government. You conservatives have rejected it, twice, once with the Whiskey Rebellion and again with the Civil War. I suggest a different path this time.

Islands for Sale, Private Islands, Luxury Real Estate

You can call it Conservatopia.

By the way..Barry was the name that the Indonesian government recognized our President under. Barack is the name that the American government recognizes him.

It's nice to see you and your friends give fealty to one of the most largely populated islamic countries on the planet. Because you are recognizing their law over our own.

Last edited:
The $300 billion is for infrastructure; state and local government jobs. It might save some governemnt fat, but will not create private sector jobs.

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Infrastructure improvements are done by PRIVATE COMPANIES who create PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS you shit for brains moron.

He doesn't understand and small business create most of the job and they are scared to death of him.

Small businesses are not scared to death of him.

Actually, I am a consultant to about 100 small to medium businesses in the NYC area. They are not scared of Obama...they are afraid of regulaions that has and plans to implment...and are holding off with any expansion plans until they see where Mr. Obama plans to go with regulations.

I will say this....if they do not hear anything about easing off on regulations tonight, we will see limited job growth.....and the only jobs will be the temporary jobs created by infrastructure repair.

Forum List

Back