Republican sorry for 'put her back in the kitchen' slap

i've never seen anyone say that about the SEIU...but i'll take your word for it

and yes, its messed up no matter who does it....dogbert should take your advice

Get over your sad obsession with me already Yurt. Never mind the fact I was obviously being sarcastic. However, there is no bothering to try and reason with someone such as yourself when it comes to me.

what is it with you and obsession? you're so sensitive, someone makes a post to you and they are obsessed? if you're that lonely there are 1-900 numbers that might not hang up on you...

and i'm calling BS...you weren't being sarcarstic at all....you meant it, but now you got called on it, you have to lie your way out...its your MO

Bill Maher isn't funny?

maher-bill-bio.jpg

I happen to think that Bill Maher is VERY funny.

SEE, libs DO have a sense of humor....

now....who is the conservative comedian.........???:eusa_eh:

Dennis Miller?
Drew Carey?

The only problem is neither of them are funny.

what is it with you and obsession? you're so sensitive, someone makes a post to you and they are obsessed? if you're that lonely there are 1-900 numbers that might not hang up on you...

and i'm calling BS...you weren't being sarcarstic at all....you meant it, but now you got called on it, you have to lie your way out...its your MO

Not quite, it seems plenty of threads I post in, you directly come after me and nobody else.

Also, I was in fact being sarcastic. How do you know I meant it? I love to know, do you supposedly have the ability to read my mind? You seem to miss out on the fact that I am friends with more than a few people on the right here. I don't brand a group of people all under one tent, I leave that to you.

Not quite, it seems plenty of threads I post in, you directly come after me and nobody else.

Also, I was in fact being sarcastic. How do you know I meant it? I love to know, do you supposedly have the ability to read my mind? You seem to miss out on the fact that I am friends with more than a few people on the right here. I don't brand a group of people all under one tent, I leave that to you.

um...gee...you are the thread creator and you somehow find it obsessive that someone would remark on your comments in the OP...lmao, you are truly one lonely dude...if you don't want people to respond about your comments, stop posting....whiny little baby

and you were not being sarcastic, you meant, everyone knows it...i don't brand people like you do...your words are there for all to see...nice try though dogbert, why not just be honest and admit you messed up

um...gee...you are the thread creator and you somehow find it obsessive that someone would remark on your comments in the OP...lmao, you are truly one lonely dude...if you don't want people to respond about your comments, stop posting....whiny little baby

and you were not being sarcastic, you meant, everyone knows it...i don't brand people like you do...your words are there for all to see...nice try though dogbert, why not just be honest and admit you messed up

I have nothing to "fess up" about as I was clearly being sarcastic. Otherwise, why would I start by saying Oh Republicans? Yurt, you are a sad case to say the least. You can try once again to try and twist my words, but it simply won't work.

A good example of that? You saying I don't want people to respond to my comments. That's not true at all. The whole reason I create these threads is so others can read them when they haven't been posted already. However, I am merely making a observation that you have a tendency to post in threads and only go after comments I make on a consistent basis.

I have nothing to "fess up" about as I was clearly being sarcastic. Otherwise, why would I start by saying Oh Republicans? Yurt, you are a sad case to say the least. You can try once again to try and twist my words, but it simply won't work.

A good example of that? You saying I don't want people to respond to my comments. That's not true at all. The whole reason I create these threads is so others can read them when they haven't been posted already. However, I am merely making a observation that you have a tendency to post in threads and only go after comments I make on a consistent basis.

how many posts of mine this week are to you?

prove your false accusation or stfu. simple as that. apparently you're a whiny baby if i post to you, so let's see this obvservation of yours with real numbers. back it up.

how many posts of mine this week are to you?

prove your false accusation or stfu. simple as that. apparently you're a whiny baby if i post to you, so let's see this obvservation of yours with real numbers. back it up.

so, you're not going to back up your claim per your rep comment...

thats what i thought....liar

See, here's your problem Yurt, you distort the truth. You claim I neg repped you, without first telling everyone that you negged me first. I only responded in kind, as my policy when it comes to neg reps.

See, here's your problem Yurt, you distort the truth. You claim I neg repped you, without first telling everyone that you negged me first. I only responded in kind, as my policy when it comes to neg reps.

actually liar...i never said it was negative...i distorted nothing, you're just continuing your lies about me

you demand others prove their claims, yet you won't back up your claim, you're nothing but a dishonest hypocrite....

actually liar...i never said it was negative...i distorted nothing, you're just continuing your lies about me

you demand others prove their claims, yet you won't back up your claim, you're nothing but a dishonest hypocrite....

Yurt, it's quite clear I'm not going to give you a positive rep for acting like a child. You never stated that you were the one who threw out a neg rep first. You may want to paint me as someone who just randomly childish neg repped you, however it was far from the truth.

I don't need to back up my claim, because it won't make a difference with you. All you will do is deny, deny, deny, and I'm not going to waste my saturday night trying to argue with a person who is suppose to be more mature than me but is far from it.

Have a good evening Yurt, and get a hobby. :thup:

Yurt, it's quite clear I'm not going to give you a positive rep for acting like a child. You never stated that you were the one who threw out a neg rep first. You may want to paint me as someone who just randomly childish neg repped you, however it was far from the truth.

I don't need to back up my claim, because it won't make a difference with you. All you will do is deny, deny, deny, and I'm not going to waste my saturday night trying to argue with a person who is suppose to be more mature than me but is far from it.

Have a good evening Yurt, and get a hobby. :thup:

lmao...when confronted with the truth, instead of apologizing for lying about what i said, you continue your lies....fact is, i never said you neg repped me and i never made it seem like you repped me first....you're just full of shit and your unhealthy anger towards me has caused you to do nothing but lie about me...

if you had the numbers to back up your claim, you would. but you knwo you're lying about my posts to you. you have forfeited any right to ever demand someone back their claims up.

in reality, you're the one who looks pathetically obsessed with me....why can't you just respond to my posts without constantly bringing up your false accusation of obsession? its a debate board about politics, but you make it personal virtually every time you respond to me. let it go and just debate....

yet when the head of teachers union makes a bad comment, its just one person....

when its someone from the gop, it becomes teh whole party
:rolleyes: read Dud's post above. This incident will be soon forgotten but the GOP will never quit bringing up the hymietown comment.

Forum List

Back