Republican Ron DeSantis running for gov of Florida. I can just see the campaign now:

did you move to Florida or is this all you were able to dig up today?...just asking....
I watch the news. You should try it some time. You'd be surprised at what you could learn.
i did not ask you that did i?....can you once in your pathetic life ever answer a question honestly instead of doing your famous dance?..
Stupid sh!t. You said:

is this all you were able to dig up today?...just asking....

And I said I watched the news.

I answered your question. Stupid sh!t. It's time to crawl back under your rock. You know what happens to your skin if it isn't kept "damp".

did you move to Florida or is this all you were able to dig up today?...just asking....
I watch the news. You should try it some time. You'd be surprised at what you could learn.
i did not ask you that did i?....can you once in your pathetic life ever answer a question honestly instead of doing your famous dance?..
Stupid sh!t. You said:

I answered your question. Stupid sh!t. It's time to crawl back under your rock. You know what happens to your skin if it isn't kept "damp".
whats the matter dean harry making you cry?...i also asked you if you moved to Florida you stupid ass.....and i cant crawl back under that rock,you are already under it....

Stupid sh!t. You said:

whats the matter dean harry making you cry?...i also asked you if you moved to Florida you stupid ass.....and i cant crawl back under that rock,you are already under it....
There are tears there. Tears of laughter from watching a clown. Er, uh, I mean Klan, er, I mean, KKKlown.

Stupid sh!t. You said:

There are tears there. Tears of laughter from watching a clown. Er, uh, I mean Klan, er, I mean, KKKlown.
you got the wrong guy....there is a poster here named dean,he is a racist.....try him...

Nothing worth watching, not surprised that you do.
Nonsense. There is plenty worth watching. If we don't understand the damage being caused by
Republicans, it will be harder to fix. Look at what they did under Bush. What they are doing under Trump.

Nothing worth watching, not surprised that you do.
Nonsense. There is plenty worth watching. If we don't understand the damage being caused by
Republicans, it will be harder to fix. Look at what they did under Bush. What they are doing under Trump.

Nonsense is what you have gotten out of it.

Ron DeSantis is believed to be a candidate in the 2018 election for Florida governor and was endorsed by President Donald Trump.

Donald Trump endorsement shakes up Florida governor’s race

DeSantis is one of the Filthy Three which includes Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz. Three Republicans who have been tampering with the Russian Investigation. In my opinion, three traitors.

Who in Florida would vote for Ron DeSantis. Republicans have already said they are eyeing Medicare and Social Security next. That's what Republicans do. Go after the weak, the elderly and the disabled. I think they are going to be surprised at the blowback from a state filled with white people who have retired.

Now look at Puerto Rico. A third of Puerto Rico still without power and it seems the number dead are at least 10 times more than what Republicans said. Then there is what Trump said about Mexicans. I'm sure these days, his endorsement counts for a lot.

What is DeSantis going to run on? Bend over and grab your ankles because here we come!

At least Democrats gave healthcare, education, credit care reform and equal pay.

Republicans have ruined people's lives. Except for billionaires. Yea, needy billionaires.
1. Trump won't sign any bill cutting medicaid,medicare or SS if you had listened to his campaign speeches you would know that. President Trump is a populist NOT a neocon clown like Ryan is.
2.Puerto Rico is run by incompetent people who would rather push a political agenda than take care of all its citizens. Go google the electric company issue they paid for and STILL didn't get work done. There is a reason the damn island was up to its eyeballs in debt and can't do its job right.

Trump also said he would get rid of the carried interest deduction and it is still law. Trump will sign anything to say he signed something.

Could be a WONDERFUL year in Florida. Governor Scott takes Senator Nelson's seat from him and DeSantis takes the governors seat!

Just like Gilmore was going to win the Virginia Governor's race and Moore the Alabama Senate seat.

Tampering with the Russian investigation? How is that possible? Just about everyone admits that there is no basis for an investigation in the first place. I wonder who will tamper with the investigation about the DNC's involvement in the FBI's attempted political coup?

Someone needs to quite tampering with your brain. Most crazy people think they are Napoleon. Crazy Trump people see a coup and conspiracy in every corner.

Scott has been awesome. I think you are wrong.
Ron DeSantis is believed to be a candidate in the 2018 election for Florida governor and was endorsed by President Donald Trump.

DeSantis is one of the Filthy Three which includes Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz. Three Republicans who have been tampering with the Russian Investigation. In my opinion, three traitors.

Who in Florida would vote for Ron DeSantis. Republicans have already said they are eyeing Medicare and Social Security next. That's what Republicans do. Go after the weak, the elderly and the disabled. I think they are going to be surprised at the blowback from a state filled with white people who have retired.

Now look at Puerto Rico. A third of Puerto Rico still without power and it seems the number dead are at least 10 times more than what Republicans said. Then there is what Trump said about Mexicans. I'm sure these days, his endorsement counts for a lot.

What is DeSantis going to run on? Bend over and grab your ankles because here we come!

At least Democrats gave healthcare, education, credit care reform and equal pay.

Republicans have ruined people's lives. Except for billionaires. Yea, needy billionaires.
Hundreds of thousands of Puerto Ricans moved to Florida because Trump wanted the island to burn. Republicans might find things a little tougher in Florida from now on.

Won't be a republican governor in Florida for a while after scott.

Rick Scott has high negative ratings. Bill Nelson has fairly high positive ratings.

Rick Scott Takes Double-Digit Lead Over Bill Nelson in 2018 Poll
Dec 1

Rick Scott Takes Double-Digit Lead Over Bill Nelson in 2018 Poll

Scott has been awesome. I think you are wrong.

Hundreds of thousands of Puerto Ricans moved to Florida because Trump wanted the island to burn. Republicans might find things a little tougher in Florida from now on.

Won't be a republican governor in Florida for a while after scott.

Rick Scott has high negative ratings. Bill Nelson has fairly high positive ratings.

Could be a WONDERFUL year in Florida. Governor Scott takes Senator Nelson's seat from him and DeSantis takes the governors seat!

Just like Gilmore was going to win the Virginia Governor's race and Moore the Alabama Senate seat.
Gilmore was never going to win. I was taking a hiatus then from here but I knew him refusing to campaign with President Trump and the fact the swamp in NoVa controls who wins state wide seats it was a guarantee he would lose. Moore was an unfortunate victim of a vicious smear campaign and his own party refused to back him they would rather lose control of the senate than pass President Trump's agenda...that's very clear

Forum List

Back