Republican representative explodes at reporter asking if GOP have any evidence for Biden impeachment

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Basically Perry just repeats the allegations. Maybe the question was too complicated ?

It doesnt look good. Maybe they are keeping the good stuff for prime time ? It must comfort the President to be facing such low quality opposition.

Basically Perry just repeats the allegations. Maybe the question was too complicated ?
It doesn't look good. Maybe they are keeping the good stuff for prime time ? It must comfort the President to be facing such low quality opposition.
The Impeachment Inquiry gives the House more subpoena power.
The Impeachment Trial will be entertaining.

A few "abuse of power" Articles I can put up now are:
Illegally forgiving $39b in student loan debt
Open Borders, not enforcing US immigration laws
Abandoning $85b of US military equipment in AFG

It doesnt look good. Maybe they are keeping the good stuff for prime time ? It must comfort the President to be facing such low quality opposition.

Trump didn't care if Ukraine had any dirt on Biden. He just wanted them to say they were investigating him. But Ukraine kept insisting the matter is closed. There's nothing there Mr President. But Trump didn't care about that. Just SAY you are investigating.

Reminds me of when Trump got caught asking the Mexican president to just say he will pay for the wall. He doesn't have to pay for it. Just say it publicly. In other words lie like he does.

Trump didn't care if Ukraine had any dirt on Biden. He just wanted them to say they were investigating him. But Ukraine kept insisting the matter is closed. There's nothing there Mr President. But Trump didn't care about that. Just SAY you are investigating.

Reminds me of when Trump got caught asking the Mexican president to just say he will pay for the wall. He doesn't have to pay for it. Just say it publicly. In other words lie like he does.
Trump does it all on tape. He is so dumb.

They already have subpoena power. What they dont have is any proof.

Trump does it all on tape. He is so dumb.

Reminds me of when he sent the insurrectionists to the Capitol. In his speech he said

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

But then he slipped in

'Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard'​

And he believed that one comment covers his ass?

This was the part of Mr Trump's speech that his defenders have seized on to show that he never incited the crowd.
He said: "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
The language was very different from other sections, which borrowed more from combat or war.
Indeed, Mr Trump's lawyers have suggested they will highlight his use of the word "peacefully" in the trial.

Was there any proof that Trump colluded with Russia?
Yea, another example where he did it right in our faces.

"Russia, if you're listening.."

There is also proof he colluded with Proud Boys and Oath Keepers through Roger Stone. Another swamp creature Trump pardoned and put back in the swamp he said he was going to drain.

Tommy Troll.... trolling again... nobody is this dumb
He is just trying to make up for the lack of attention he received during childhood.

The fat, dull little boy has turned into a fat, dull and irritating adult. He has no way of receiving positive attention so trolls away seeking negative.

Since these are not within the impeachment scope, you are agreeing this is fishing exercise...

I hope Hunter is brought in he refuses Jim Jordan questions because he covers up Sexual Abuse, Maat Gatz bnecause he is a underage sex trafficker, MTG because she is anti-semitic and Boebart because he doesn't understand the question from someone that dumb...

Joe and the Progladykes have spent trillions and trillions of dollars on paying off people. Causing inflation more than it should be.

I'll be amazed if he even gets impeached. No way Chucky has a Senate trial, though. The best we can hope for is the evidence will be exposed online at independent media sites. The media is totally in the bag for the DC Marxist regime.

I'll be amazed if he even gets impeached. No way Chucky has a Senate trial, though. The best we can hope for is the evidence will be exposed online at independent media sites. The media is totally in the bag for the DC Marxist regime.
This will be DOA in the Senate.

Tommy Troll.... trolling again... nobody is this dumb
Mr Perry seemed awfully upset by a simple question. Lauren ran away from the same reporter straight after this as well..
There isnt the ring of confidence about them.
I think most fair minded folk would want to see a bad perrson caught out/ But the GOP lack the skills to do this. Its all internet nonsense.

Forum List

Back