Republican Outrage Machine tries it again on Tim McGraw

He liked Obama idea's back in '08.
Wonder how he feels about that today ?
I can forgive someone who naively supported Obama going in to the '08 elections.
If he still feels that way today, then fuck his ass, I've got no use for idiots.

tumblr_loewpruDyb1qmzcvgo1_500.gif

Ummm, no, but interesting that you jumped to that instead of what I obviously meant.
Maybe that sort of thing is always on your mind, so it was an easy conclusion.

I wonder if they'll try to drive him off Country Music stations like they tried with the DIxie Chicks.
What do you mean tried? Are you saying that they are still getting played on the radio? They don't get played still where I am.

As for Tim, he has never been my most favorite singer, but I have always liked him enough to get a few of his albums. Do I still think that he is worth listening to? Yes.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. No one is going to agree on everything. All that a person can do is at least try to show some respect for other people's right to stand up for what they believe in...especially if they want any respect for themselves and their right to stand up for what they believe in return.

Funny how "Republican outrage" comes from Democrats.

The republican outrage comes from not being able to come up with one crime against Obama and other democrats other than stupid allegations. Also the outrage against how well the economy is doing. Being republican these days must be really tough.

Funny how "Republican outrage" comes from Democrats.

The republican outrage comes from not being able to come up with one crime against Obama and other democrats other than stupid allegations. Also the outrage against how well the economy is doing. Being republican these days must be really tough.

Sure was a tough day this last November 4th.

From the first comment: "you talk to them in person and their stupid"

:rofl:

Forum List

Back