Republican Governor Proves Head Is In Ass

If the Gov of the State of NJ wants to fly the flags at half mast for Houston then only the residents of NJ should give a shit.

Hell. NC flew their flags at half mast when Dale Earnhardt was killed. It was North Carolinas business just this is NJ's business.

Christ folks. Get a life.

If the Gov of the State of NJ wants to fly the flags at half mast for Houston then only the residents of NJ should give a shit.

Hell. NC flew their flags at half mast when Dale Earnhardt was killed. It was North Carolinas business just this is NJ's business.

Well I posted a link that said it was US flags and Conservative posted one that said it was state flags. I'm curious as to which link is correct? :confused:

Governor Christie decides to fly American flags at half-staff in honor of Whitney Houston

Big Hollywood » Blog Archive » Christie Orders N.J. Flags Lowered to Half-Staff to Honor Houston

Well I posted a link that said it was US flags and Conservative posted one that said it was state flags. I'm curious as to which link is correct? :confused:

Governor Christie decides to fly American flags at half-staff in honor of Whitney Houston

Big Hollywood » Blog Archive » Christie Orders N.J. Flags Lowered to Half-Staff to Honor Houston
technically, it could be both.

The idea of flying flags at half staff for an alcoholic and dope head who sings songs like "I Will Always Love You," written by an east Tennessee country singer could only come from somebody who has their mind on something other than their business.

I bet you would have complained if he didn't order the flags to half mast.

good grief, you people have your noses in everybody's business.

the flag is already there, it's not like it's going to cost anything and will take about a minute to lower it..

so how is it taking any skin of your ass?

my gawd...:lol::lol:

If a Democrat had done the same, the Right Wing would be complaining about it glorifying drug users and liberals would be defending it.

Not seeing a problem with it. It wasn't nearly as stupid as him vetoing gay marriage today.

good grief, you people have your noses in everybody's business.

the flag is already there, it's not like it's going to cost anything and will take about a minute to lower it..

so how is it taking any skin of your ass?

my gawd...:lol::lol:

If a Democrat had done the same, the Right Wing would be complaining about it glorifying drug users and liberals would be defending it.

Not seeing a problem with it. It wasn't nearly as stupid as him vetoing gay marriage today.

For the record, I don't care. He is breaking tradition by honoring an entertainer, but it is his state, and it doesn't cost anything, so I simply don't care. If a Democrat wants to do the same thing he will get the same I don't care from me.

Maybe the flag should stay at half-mast everywhere, since troops are dying every day due to Bush's Quagmire.

The idea of flying flags at half staff for an alcoholic and dope head who sings songs like "I Will Always Love You," written by an east Tennessee country singer could only come from somebody who has their mind on something other than their business.

The Repubs didn't start this politically correct bull, but looks like this gov folded under pressure and did it to please people.

technically, it could be both.

I saw it on the news this morning....they are flying both at half staff.

Maybe the flag should stay at half-mast everywhere, since troops are dying every day due to Bush's Quagmire.

Obama is the one that surged in Afghanistan, not Bush.
Who sent them there, instead of sending Special Ops to Tora Bora to get this done, in November, 2001?

Four letter name, starts with dumbass . . .

Who sent them to Iraq based on lies?

Who sent them there, instead of sending Special Ops to Tora Bora to get this done, in November, 2001?

The job was to kick the Taliban out of Afghanistan so they would not allow people like bin Laden to set up training camps, which is why Obama surged there. Tell me how sending troops to Tora Bora would have gotten the Taliban out of Kabul.

And if he didn't lower the flag, he'd be a racist. WTH Cammmmppppppbelllllllllllll? Can you at least try for a bit of intellectual honesty?

I like Whitney Houston and what Christie did does not bother me. I'm surprised the right isn't bitching about it though. But we know why, don't we?? If a Democratic governor had done it, they would be singing a different tune.

I like Whitney Houston and what Christie did does not bother me. I'm surprised the right isn't bitching about it though. But we know why, don't we?? If a Democratic governor had done it, they would be singing a different tune.

Excuse me, the right is bitching about it. They think it should be used only for soldiers, police, and government officials, just like the idiotic OP.

Excuse me, the right is bitching about it. They think it should be used only for soldiers, police, and government officials, just like the idiotic OP.
Yep. Whitney was a good Capitalist at best...no need for a State Funeral; SHE doesn't rate.

The job was to kick the Taliban out of Afghanistan so they would not allow people like bin Laden to set up training camps, which is why Obama surged there. Tell me how sending troops to Tora Bora would have gotten the Taliban out of Kabul.
False. The job was to get the people who attacked us on 9/11 - even President Dumbass said so.

Turn off FOX and learn something beside Republican revisionist history.

Forum List

Back