Republican debate going on right now

Really? because other than Herman Cain all of them have been elected. so clearly they are electable.

palin was elected, is she now????????????????:clap2::clap2::eusa_whistle:

When you have an opponent who has a record of: High gas prices, high food prices, high inflation, massive debt, and high unemployment, a rock would be electable. So yes she is electable. But she isnt going to run so it's irrelevant.

No, she's not electable. And geedub was much worse. I would love to vote repub, but until a real candidate emerges, fuck no.

I don't get it...
Zoned is being obteuse again...and he expects everyone to read his mind...

Your party IS a mind reader! First palin as VP select, Epic fail! Then Piyush...didn't go well, did it?:clap2: Now Hermie? Get a grip dude. Your party(s) are in shambles!

Yes, Bush's policies didn't seem to have a good turn out by the end of his presidency (28% approval ratings)... I wonder how Obama will hold up after using all of or expanded versions of the Bush policies.

palin was elected, is she now????????????????:clap2::clap2::eusa_whistle:

When you have an opponent who has a record of: High gas prices, high food prices, high inflation, massive debt, and high unemployment, a rock would be electable. So yes she is electable. But she isnt going to run so it's irrelevant.

No, she's not electable. And geedub was much worse. I would love to vote repub, but until a real candidate emerges, fuck no.

We'll let you know when Bob Beckel defects.

I think we are.
After the crap on Meet The Depressed with Wasserman Schultz whom thinks Obama SAVED the economy and sees nothing but recovery?

They ARE in an alternate Universe...and it has Proletariat written all over it.

It's quite astounding. Not sure how they pull this off.... I'd be pissing myself with laughter.

I don't get it myself. How do you look at the sun and say it's night with a straight face to such a degree that you yourself actually believe that?

Pawlenty is absolutely winning this debate... so far.
He missed the opportunity to go after Romney about health care. Missed opportunity.

They aren't running against each other. They are running against Obama.

Says good things about Republican unity this time around. Not to mention good sense.

I noticed that too. The few weak ones (people looking to get a name) will fall off quickly and maybe someone worth a shit will be up against Obama. Maybe not.

We'll let you know when Bob Beckel defects.

Let me know when you have a candidate. stop fucking around with rp, sp, mb, dt, et al!

So another liar has joined our midst? great...

LOL, because you say so? Keep fooling yourself! Why do you think the gop is IN this position????????

Do you honestly think we are going to believe that you want to vote Republican when you do nothing but bash them? Seriously?

You have credibility issues.

I think we are.
After the crap on Meet The Depressed with Wasserman Schultz whom thinks Obama SAVED the economy and sees nothing but recovery?

They ARE in an alternate Universe...and it has Proletariat written all over it.

It's quite astounding. Not sure how they pull this off.... I'd be pissing myself with laughter.
Isn't it though? These people are delusional. There is no recovery...only Amercans that have become 'Bumps In The Road'

LOL, because you say so? Keep fooling yourself! Why do you think the gop is IN this position????????

Do you honestly think we are going to believe that you want to vote Republican when you do nothing but bash them? Seriously?

You have credibility issues.

I don't have any issues. Your party does.
And what party is that? Do you KNOW what party that poster belongs to? Stop being so ignorant and arrogant...:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back