Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.

Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
Remind us how the liberals did not attack Bush's daughters.

For 8 years you liberals called the bush twins sluts and called bush the chimp. Let's start calling obozo the chimp too. You libs can give it but you can't take it. HAHA
well, when you've got pictures of a 19 year old Jenna drunk or passed out, laying on a picnic table with clearly no undies on.... people are gonna talk.... I never did, cuz teens will be teens and some day grow up to be fine young adults, like Jenna has....

It's likely you are an 8 year old child and this can be excused because you weren't around when Bush's kids were being attacked by the left. Otherwise you'd have to be a low life ignorant left wing hack.

Is the staffer white? The sluts are taught that it's okay to be disrespectful to the "help". I can't blame them for the way they dress. They have Big Moo as a mother. She doesn't know how to dress. Her whelps won't know from her.

They were ADULT CHILDREN, if you don't see the difference then I can't help you....

I don't believe ANYTHING Hazynut post on here.

they ruined that themselves with stupid threads like, Tea Man brings down plane

They were ADULT CHILDREN, if you don't see the difference then I can't help you....
Ohh and were Palins children adults? Including DOWNS baby?

For 8 years you liberals called the bush twins sluts and called bush the chimp. Let's start calling obozo the chimp too. You libs can give it but you can't take it. HAHA

did the same with Palins kids and even dumped on her down syndrome baby

they aren't just hypocrites, they are TWO FACED hypocrites
You mean the drunks and drooler? Yep, beat the shit out of them, but not when in a position of political influence or stature, or as a member of the media. You confuse bloggers and posters with party officials.

well, when you've got pictures of a 19 year old Jenna drunk or passed out, laying on a picnic table with clearly no undies on.... people are gonna talk.... I never did, cuz teens will be teens and some day grow up to be fine young adults, like Jenna has....
Jenna Bush was 19 years old, illegally passing herself off as being 21 and drunk in public. There was no condemnation from the DNC. Elizabeth Lauten was a GOP political director and she was attacking a 13 year old and 16 year old who apparently did nothing but look bored at the partnering of the Thanksgiving turkey . There's a big difference.

That's pretty low, even for the Republicans.

They weren't always the age of an adult and they attacked incessantly.
and omg, they attacked the little girls for making faces. you people can't be serious with this

This is the hate the left spreads. they talked about the ugly faces they were making.

THE WORLD is now going to burn and end. Not a day goes by without smear, lies and just hate from the left

Forum List

Back