Reporter wrecks biden spokesperson

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Biden used his dead son to raise 4.5 million dollars for Cancer Research.
Not one cent went to cancer research, and several of Biden's friends and family members were enriched.
That bombshell of a story was gone after around 12 hours on mainstream media.
They are covering for him, just like Obama.

China Joe was in the Obama administration that blamed all of Obama's failures on Bush and took credit for Trump's success so it is logical that the sonofabitch will lie about Trump.

Democrats belong to the Party of Dishonesty. Lie is what they do. They can't help it. If they ever told the truth nobody would ever vote for them.

• Banned
China Joe was in the Obama administration that blamed all of Obama's failures on Bush and took credit for Trump's success so it is logical that the sonofabitch will lie about Trump.

Democrats belong to the Party of Dishonesty. Lie is what they do. They can't help it. If they ever told the truth nobody would ever vote for them.

and.....of course they can get away with it because the mainstream biased media never holds them to account for their lying.

WOW.....I am honestly very surprised to see an AP reporter call out the Biden Admin on this.....

Glad to see it happen, but frankly very surprised. The Biden Admin, and Dems in general are so used to the Press simply being their propaganda mouth piece, I'm sure they are surprised as well

Biden used his dead son to raise 4.5 million dollars for Cancer Research.
Not one cent went to cancer research, and several of Biden's friends and family members were enriched.
That bombshell of a story was gone after around 12 hours on mainstream media.
They are covering for him, just like Obama.
'

No. The Biden Cancer Initiative will largely not be a grant-giving organization and will accomplish its mission through convening, connecting partners, catalyzing new actions, and providing venues to discuss progress and develop new actions and collaborations.”

“The Biden Cancer Initiative never intended to make research grants because we had a $2.5 million budget which was dedicated to creating collaborations among companies, universities, nonprofits, patient groups, researchers, and the government,” said Greg Simon, former president of the charity.

The mission “was to work with patients from the bottom up to make things change,” Simon said, adding that the organization created collaborations that helped cancer patients with things like accessing care, financial support, and community support. According to its website, the 501(c)3 charity brought together dozens of groups and organizations to leverage resources connecting patients to clinical trials, cancer prevention and early detection, and data sharing, for example.

As The Associated Press reported in 2019, the charity “promoted nearly 60 partnerships with drug companies, health care firms, charities and other organizations that pledged more than $400 million to improve cancer treatment.”'

• Banned
WOW.....I am honestly very surprised to see an AP reporter call out the Biden Admin on this.....

Glad to see it happen, but frankly very surprised. The Biden Admin, and Dems in general are so used to the Press simply being their propaganda mouth piece, I'm sure they are surprised as well

Something tells me that reporter will be looking for another job real soon.

• Banned

Something tells me that reporter will be looking for another job real soon. Communists have a tradition of sending anyone who dissents from the party line to Siberia.

Forum List

Back