Reporter Robbed At Gunpoint While Looking Into San Francisco Thefts

I live in the SF bay area, if your in the City and someone smashes out your car window... steals everything, the police don't even bother to come because they got too many of them.

This is the way to run a country! social justice! dont worry Insurance companies will pay for it.... but then again, the Left keeps telling us Insurance companies are evil.
Sad. Outside of the city in the burbs, are they just s nutty politically there too!! Is the outside collapsing because of what is within?

The burbs are still full of hardworking people, and where neighbors have been living there for a long time and know each other, its still very much like anywhere else. People watch out for each other, but it is changing in some places.
It's just getting too damn expensive here and so is property tax even if you live in a dump.
Good to hear. How much are property taxes average per yr for a 500k home?

About $7,500. But you can't buy a home in the SF Bay Area for $500K. The average price is about $800K.
Average family home in SF area is $1.6M

And if in the extreme unlikely chance the SF police catch the armed robbers, the California system will have them back on the streets within a week.

Actually within a day!

(The bad guys are now so brazen in California that the other day they had the nerve to pull a daytime robbery in tony Beverly Hills! Beverly Hills!!! Daytime!!!)

And the Dems want to confiscate people's firearms!
The daytime sudden attack is getting more popular. It's happening all over the city. Businesses in Beverly Hills have gotten together and hired private armed security. The police are useless. I have been in that restaurant 100 times or more. It will feel much better when men with guns are on site.

It is disgusting that things have come to this point.

I am NOT wealthy and have been to B.H. only occasionally to visit doctors.

But I am outraged that these characters have the gall to enter B.H. and act that way. How dare they!

I have read that the police are kept from cracking down for reasons that I need not specify. We all know why.

I live in the SF bay area, if your in the City and someone smashes out your car window... steals everything, the police don't even bother to come because they got too many of them.

This is the way to run a country! social justice! dont worry Insurance companies will pay for it.... but then again, the Left keeps telling us Insurance companies are evil.
Sad. Outside of the city in the burbs, are they just s nutty politically there too!! Is the outside collapsing because of what is within?

The burbs are still full of hardworking people, and where neighbors have been living there for a long time and know each other, its still very much like anywhere else. People watch out for each other, but it is changing in some places.
It's just getting too damn expensive here and so is property tax even if you live in a dump.

About $7,500. But you can't buy a home in the SF Bay Area for $500K. The average price is about $800K.
So abut 10k av per home. Quite steep. How much does a decent 3 bedroom apartment run for a month, 5000 ?

Depends on the neighborhood, but that's about average for San Francisco. Outside the city, you could rent a 3 bedroom for about $4,000/month. If you want a good laugh, check out the apartments on craigslist for SF.

So abut 10k av per home. Quite steep. How much does a decent 3 bedroom apartment run for a month, 5000 ?

Depends on the neighborhood, but that's about average for San Francisco. Outside the city, you could rent a 3 bedroom for about $4,000/month. If you want a good laugh, check out the apartments on craigslist for SF.
Last. How much, if you know, would an experienced machinist make for a decent company?

CL??...Every time I go there I just happen to see an ad that busts me up. Last one was a guy selling his girlfriends dirty ,in front, undies.lol

Last. How much, if you know, would an experienced machinist make for a decent company?

CL??...Every time I go there I just happen to see an ad that busts me up. Last one was a guy selling his girlfriends dirty ,in front, undies.lol

No idea. I have a good friend who owns a machine shop, but that's in Sacramento, not the SF Bay Area.

Manufacturing died in California decades ago.

I got a little house, an older one that goes for about 530 or so on Zillow.. havnt really gotten it appraised in a while though. I pay about 5,000 a year in property tax. Its not really that great of a house either, small rooms and yard, built back in the 50's so needs a lot of upkeep.
Good thing though is I picked it up at a good time so I'm way above water on it.

Manufacturing died in California decades ago.

Yep, I was in machining during the 90's right when Nafta was kicking in. All our orders took a massive dive, when our customer base moved over seas or to Mexico as well. We did a lot of long run production jobs and kept a lot of inventory. Ended up basically throwing most of it away.
Many of our customers also went out of business. that Nafta CRAP hurt everyone, and shops ended up auctioning everything off. We were the people Washington elites look down upon because we got our hands dirty.. it didnt have to be this way which is the sad thing.
It made people like Biden, Pelosi and Feinstein very rich though. They also sold off a lot of the Military base real estate in the 90's to private investors, but People like Feinstein got their grubby hands in on the cut.
Been watching these same characters antics for years, and its really hard to be impressed by their lies and false compassion that they always tout.

I got a little house, an older one that goes for about 530 or so on Zillow.. havnt really gotten it appraised in a while though. I pay about 5,000 a year in property tax. Its not really that great of a house either, small rooms and yard, built back in the 50's so needs a lot of upkeep.
Good thing though is I picked it up at a good time so I'm way above water on it.
And I left California and bought a home for half what I sold for and got a home 3X larger on 4 acres with woods and lakefront with views of nearby mountains. Taxes and energy costs are a piddle to what California rates are.

And I left California and bought a home for half what I sold for and got a home 3X larger on 4 acres with woods and lakefront with views of nearby mountains. Taxes and energy costs are a piddle to what California rates are.

Sounds beautiful

Forum List

Back