Repenting Homosexuals

Does Roman Chapter 1 lie about who homosexuals are?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My argument is that God is the decider.

If you recall I answered maybe. You are the only one who has decided.

Then maybe God created all.

Then maybe Jesus died on the cross and was resurrected.

Then maybe maybe maybe..you might as well believe in nothing.
God did create everything. And everything he created is good.

God loved man so much that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and sacrifice himself to reconcile justice with mercy.

Why would I want to believe in nothing?

For the same reason you want to believe in anything I suppose. I mean look, you had dialogue with a man who was married to a man, knew it was sin, confessed to you it was sin--and you, rather than saying, yes it's sin but there's forgiveness--you told him nope, not sin.

Do I have that right? You told him this was NOT sin?

And you accuse OTHERS of deciding for God!
Would you like to stone him and me for it Sue.

I suggest you worry about yourself and not others.

You present yourself as Judge while chastising others for Judging. But here is the rub; you have judged GOD and found Him wanting. His rules, His Word. It is not for me to stone you or give out punishments. It is obviously for me to say this is not Christian behavior. It is not what Christians would do, it hurts me to have to say this to you. Christians do not look at the Word of God and say, "nope God, you're sure wrong about this", not especially to the point of seeing another wrestling with sin and saying, "no worries, God says it's a sin but *I* say it is not."

I suspect you really know how deep an error this is. So, do the Christian thing. Repent of it.
Ding has a few dings.

God loved man so much that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and sacrifice himself to reconcile justice with mercy.

For the same reason you want to believe in anything I suppose. I mean look, you had dialogue with a man who was married to a man, knew it was sin, confessed to you it was sin--and you, rather than saying, yes it's sin but there's forgiveness--you told him nope, not sin.

You present yourself as Judge while chastising others for Judging. But here is the rub; you have judged GOD and found Him wanting. His rules, His Word. It is not for me to stone you or give out punishments. It is obviously for me to say this is not Christian behavior. It is not what Christians would do, it hurts me to have to say this to you. Christians do not look at the Word of God and say, "nope God, you're sure wrong about this", not especially to the point of seeing another wrestling with sin and saying, "no worries, God says it's a sin but *I* say it is not."

I suspect you really know how deep an error this is. So, do the Christian thing. Repent of it.
Ding has a few dings.

Sitting in judgment of God = "not cool"

You might say

My argument is that God is the decider.

If you recall I answered maybe. You are the only one who has decided.

I haven't judged anyone, Sue.

You did judge others. You are still doing it too.

Those who spread hate on homosexuals need to repent
The abrahamic god tells you homosexuality is a sin. To them, it's not hate.
Why are you so bigoted against abrahamic beliefs?
You dont sound any better than they do.
The Abrahamic God is an asshole

Those who hate are sinners
RWer sez, "The Abrahamic God is an asshole"
This board intended the Religion and Ethics forum to promote ethics, not blasphemy.
Holding God accountable is not blasphemy

Ding has a few dings.
Probably. Who doesn't?

Ding has a few dings.

You might say
God is a big boy

He can’t be judged?

This board intended the Religion and Ethics forum to promote ethics, not blasphemy.
What would you like to hold God accountable for exactly?

Ding has a few dings.

You might say
God is a big boy

He can’t be judged?

Well,the first person to judge Almighty God was Satan.

God's duty is to judge His creation, it is our duty to be judged.

You know the Scriptures COMMAND His people to JUDGE WITH RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT. Dont fall into the liberal trap.

And yes, God COMMANDS homos to REPENT too.

Last edited:

You know the Scriptures COMMAND His people to JUDE WITH RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT. Dont fall into the liberal trap.

Not the person. Just the behavior.

Let the one without sin cast the first stone, right?

You know the Scriptures COMMAND His people to JUDE WITH RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT. Dont fall into the liberal trap.

Repent means to change one's mind.

AND not continue to do those things

What would you like to hold God accountable for exactly?

I am kinda pissed off about that flood

Christian's support god murdering infants.
But they want to force a poor woman to birth her rape baby with down syndrome.
I dont get it.

AND not continue to do those things
Are you familiar with the 11th hour parable? You know, the workers in the vineyard?

What do you believe that signified?

Forum List

Back