AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Is this a worthy question about #TheLargerIssue affecting the QOL of far too many American citizens?

Kodak Black, CHILD ABUSE victim Dieuson Octave_tupac.jpg

Kodak Black: “Why Y’all Nxggas Care So Much About Nipsey Hussle When Nxggas Die Everyday” Added by admin on April 2, 2019

Kodak Black: “Why Y’all Nxggas Care So Much About Nipsey Hussle When Nxggas Die Everyday” | GenoBreaker

"The untold truth of Kodak Black" by Chelsea Stewart, undated

The untold truth of Kodak Black
___
"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews.com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates

Jazelle Hunt, a Washington correspondent for the National Newspaper Publishers Association News Service, recently completed week-long training at the University of Southern California as one of 14 journalists awarded a 2014 National Health Fellowship.

"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.", a Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to ALL American and foreign born citizens!

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim
___
"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.
___
"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

The GOOD NEWS: Introducing RESPONSIBLE, caring 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Attachments

• Nipsey Hussle, Rest in Peace_2.jpg
    Nipsey Hussle, Rest in Peace_2.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 162
  • Nipsey Hussle, Rest in Peace_1.jpg
    Nipsey Hussle, Rest in Peace_1.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 214
White people are told to stay out of it. That it's Black Culture and it's none of our business. So I'm sorry, but Reparations now for that?

Here is an article by an Education Professor who laments White teachers teaching Black and Brown children in the classroom. She does okay until she says it is imperative that they be enlisted in the struggle for ALL the justice: economic, housing, food, lgbt, and all of it. How about if some of that violates my own moral conscience? Especially the last one? What if I believe the government is NOT the best means by which to ensure everyone gets a fair shake? Then according to this Black professor, I'm not fit to teach?

I guess not. This is precisely what's wrong with university-level teaching.

Note that she talks about "justice", not at all about trauma in the Black community...or the breakdown of the Black family. Nope.

Hey, Sue. A quick look at Professor Love reveals a deep commitment a "Don't Judge Me & I Won't Judge You" or "NO SNITCH" policy espoused by America's illogical thinking, HATE embracing PRO BLACK community.

"Bettina Love: On Black Girls, Discipline, and Schools"

https://bettinalove.com/about/
____
Sadly, citizens genuinely concerned about issues affecting black Americans are HATED-ON by Pro Black America.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjJ9LcnEASk/
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf0vPCvovs/
___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8sT_g9yRmQ&t=7m59s/

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwECimUTcx4&t=7m06s
___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRq6_AYOBs/

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H9bT5m77Eg/

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back