Reparations for blacks topic at Bay Area events

Any women that has ever had a husband, boyfriend, guy that just likes you, guy that winks at you in the bar has had their reparations paid and then some. Free dinner, free drinks, flowers, jewelry, candy, etc. You women folk need to be getting back to the kitchen and working off them there freebies. ;)

lol :) PERFECT :)

I'm willing to pay reparations to ANY former slave victimized by legal slavery in the US. Show me one.

I'm willing to pay for one, one-way ticket to Africa for anyone who thinks his/her life is horrible here in the US as a result of legal slavery a century and a half ago and before. I urge others to make the same offer. Feel victimized being here? Here's your ticket to somewhere else.

This is nothing more than a ploy to extort money and only nimrids can't see it and deserve to be fleeced. Unfortunately, they take the rest of us down with them.

And ANYONE voting for reparations has lost my vote, period, regardless party affiliation.

I'm with ya pard...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GunnyL again.

Ive already paid reperations. I couldnt get any govt funding for college despite a 4.0 GPA in junior college. I was simply asked: "are you female, handicapped, a minority, senior citizen?" Nope, Im simply a young white healthy male.

My taxes have supported those liberal causes for decades now, Im all paid up.

Un-fucking believable!

These people NEVER give up, I guess ya have to give THAT to them.

If they would expend just HALF the energy WORKING, as they do trying to get on the government tit, they'd be sitting pretty, cause that's what they do, SIT.

I'm with Hobbit, lets see some money for all the broken GOVERNMENT TREATIES, that were broken with the Indian Nations.

Don't remember ANY broken treaties with slaves.:huh:

GO AWAY.............:bat:

I'm willing to pay reparations to ANY former slave victimized by legal slavery in the US. Show me one.

I'm willing to pay for one, one-way ticket to Africa for anyone who thinks his/her life is horrible here in the US as a result of legal slavery a century and a half ago and before. I urge others to make the same offer. Feel victimized being here? Here's your ticket to somewhere else.

Wow. On this topic we seem to agree for the most part. I don’t think that reparations are justified or warranted. :thup:

Forum List

Back