Rep. Van Drew (R-NJ) Introduces the 'No IDs for Illegal Immigrants' Act

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Jeff Van Drew says ‘not one’ tax dollar can go to illegal immigrant IDs, the only thing illegals deserve is a flight back to their country

Amazing dembots think they can give all illegals an ID, but think Americans that are minorities are too stupid to get one.

Funny

I would give them Drivers Licenses
Especially since they are REAL ID now, and carrying one allows you to be tracked, according to the conspiracy rumor mill!

As long as their licence indicates they are not citizens, driver's licenses is a good way for authorities to keep track of the asylum seekers till they have their day and due process in immigration court....

Giving them a Food stamp card with a little bit of money can also keep eyes on them until their trial....

I have no problems with asylum seekers that the Court determines to be legitimate refugees.

But my understanding is that there's a steady stream of those asylum seekers that disappear in to the woodwork, never to be heard from again, and that is not good for the nation, it builds an underbelly Ripe for exploitation.

Especially since they are REAL ID now, and carrying one allows you to be tracked, according to the conspiracy rumor mill!

As long as their licence indicates they are not citizens, driver's licenses is a good way for authorities to keep track of the asylum seekers till they have their day and due process in immigration court....

Giving them a Food stamp card with a little bit of money can also keep eyes on them until their trial....

I have no problems with asylum seekers that the Court determines to be legitimate refugees.

But my understanding is that there's a steady stream of those asylum seekers that disappear in to the woodwork, never to be heard from again, and that is not good for the nation, it builds an underbelly Ripe for exploitation.
asylum seekers are legal aliens and can get a DL already

asylum seekers are legal aliens and can get a DL already
Nope, they can't. (depending on state in some instances) Asylum SEEKERS are legally awaiting a trial to determine if they are legal refugees....

Green card holders awaiting citizenship are not asylum seekers, they are not the same Struth.

Nope, they can't. Asylum SEEKERS are legally awaiting a trial to determine if they are legal refugees....

Green card holders awaiting citizenship are not asylum seekers, they are not the same Struth.
yes they are here legally

i didn’t say they were the same…other then both being here legally and no not all green card holders are awaiting citizenship….some folks might not want to give up their citizenship and simply want to live and work here permenrantly

yes they are here legally

i didn’t say they were the same…other then both being here legally and no not all green card holders are awaiting citizenship….some folks might not want to give up their citizenship and simply want to live and work here permenrantly
I think it is another kind of work Visa if they just want to work here and not be citizens?

I think it is another kind of work Visa if they just want to work here and not be citizens?
a green card makes an alien permenant. A work visa, has limitations, it might expire etc….a green card never does, you can certainly lose the status via committing certain crimes, but it doesn’t expire like a visa

a green card makes an alien permenant. A work visa, has limitations, it might expire etc….a green card never does, you can certainly lose the status via committing certain crimes, but it doesn’t expire like a visa
TY

I didn't know that, or forgot it....

Forum List

Back