Rep Matt Gaetz to introduce National Stand Your Ground Law

It is obvious Democrats do not want Americans to be able to defend themselves from Democrat terrorist.

Why is no one asking him why he waited until the Democrats had control of Congress before introducing such a bill?

so you didnt read where he said this is after the rittenhouse case where they tried to jail a kid for defending himself??
Okay, so then why bring it up now when there is zero chance of it getting voted on, or even making it to a committee?

The question remains. Why do Republicans wait until they have no power to do what they think their constituents want and then do what the Democrats want when they do have power?

Okay, so then why bring it up now when there is zero chance of it getting voted on, or even making it to a committee?

The question remains. Why do Republicans wait until they have no power to do what they think their constituents want and then do what the Democrats want when they do have power?
better to bring it up and get all on record than ignore it,,

as for why republicans alway help democrats I cant answer,,

better to bring it up and get all on record than ignore it,,

as for why republicans alway help democrats I cant answer,,
As a campaign strategy, that would be fine. Put it in an ad. Most Republicans won't because they don't actually follow through with their promises. It was half the reason Trump was popular. He at least tried to follow through, even though the guy spent like a drunken Pelosi.

Right now, his bringing it up is just theater.

As a campaign strategy, that would be fine. Put it in an ad. Most Republicans won't because they don't actually follow through with their promises. It was half the reason Trump was popular. He at least tried to follow through, even though the guy spent like a drunken Pelosi.

Right now, his bringing it up is just theater.
I would rather have theater than ignoring it,,

Because Biden and Dems just tried to railroad a kid to prison for defending himself.
They failed. The system worked. This time.

Guess what, a black man in the same circumstances was also acquitted based on self-defense.

So, how about addressing what I said in regards to the chances of it getting passed while in the minority?

Forum List

Back