Rep Cammack Says Biden Has Been Planning, Preparing For Caravan For Months, Cites...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Rep Kat Cammack Says President Joe Biden Has Been Planning, Preparing For Months To Welcome The Largest Immigrant Caravan To Ever Cross Into The US....

...and Cites The Fact That Biden Stocked Pallets Of Baby Formula At The Southern Border While American Mothers and Their Babies Suffered From The Shortage.

America Last, Right, 'Big Guy'??

Let's Go, Brandon!

WHY would you stock pallets of baby formula at Biden's Open Border when it's not currently needed?!

The answer, of course, is in preparation to welcome the largest Caravan of illegal immigrants ever into the United States.

Shotgun allegations, throw anything out there and see if it sticks. Shows how far Republican representatives have fallen.

I can't understand why he would even do this. Unless he wants to make America lower class and poorer.

Let's face it, none of those people are going to be anything much. When you have poor, uneducated people marching in on foot from lower end countries in large groups they aren't coming here to go to college, get engineering jobs, become doctors and so on. They will come here, and sit down with some menial job and breed.

Maybe 1 out of 3500 will do something to improve themselves, but even that will be marginally. At the end of the day if we let in 10,000 of them 98% will just be roofers or housekeepers and criminals. They won't learn the language fluently, they won't conform to society, and just be here to do exactly what they did in their native country which isn't much.

I can't understand why he would even do this. Unless he wants to make America lower class and poorer.

Let's face it, none of those people are going to be anything much. When you have poor, uneducated people marching in on foot from lower end countries in large groups they aren't coming here to go to college, get engineering jobs, become doctors and so on. They will come here, and sit down with some menial job and breed.

Maybe 1 out of 3500 will do something to improve themselves, but even that will be marginally. At the end of the day if we let in 10,000 of them 98% will just be roofers or housekeepers and criminals. They won't learn the language fluently, they won't conform to society, and just be here to do exactly what they did in their native country which isn't much.
That IS what he wants. The Dems want to lower the caliber of the country, and they’re succeeding. They want as many people dependent on the government dole as possible.

Here's a pic of the poor lost souls headed our way.....Looks like a bunch of "wild-eyed pistol wavers" to me.

58749347-10889677-image-a-18_1654530810326.jpg

Think of logistics required to plan for food, water, medical care, shelter to be ready ahead of this "spontaneous grass roots" caravan.....I smell a dem rat.

Here's a pic of the poor lost souls headed our way.....Looks like a bunch of "wild-eyed pistol wavers" to me.

Think of logistics required to plan for food, water, medical care, shelter to be ready ahead of this "spontaneous grass roots" caravan.....I smell a dem rat.
They’re all single men. Why does it benefit our country to let these people swarm in like this? Biden is working double time to bring America down.

Biden is going to give at taxpayer's expense each and every one of these people Housing, Healthcare, Food, Education for life, and register them to vote costing The American Taxpayer millions of dollars per individual.

They will be excellent subjects for the Regime.

The amount of flights taking these illegals across the country is increasing as well. People are finally starting to wake up and notice this. Looking at this, you can’t help but think this is completely intentional.

The amount of flights taking these illegals across the country is increasing as well. People are finally starting to wake up and notice this. Looking at this, you can’t help but think this is completely intentional.
Even if curtailed the damage is always done. Progs and other traitors are only waiting for the time it takes.

Forum List

Back