Rep. Boebert Takes Cardboard Cutout of Harris to Border Video Hillarous

I like Boebert. Republican Party needs
I like Boebert. Republican Party needs to hold Democrats accountable for the border crisis.

I like Boebert. Republican Party needs to hold Democrats accountable for the border crisis.
She still married to that guy who exposed himself to a teenage girl in a bowling alley?

The party of "Family Values".
Reaching.

One wonders, how are all those illegal immigrants getting past that “big, beautiful” wall spanning the entire border that Mexico paid for? Apparently broken signature campaign promises are a lot easier to skirt than ones that are actually kept.
It was going great until Biden stopped it. But it will pick-up again in 2025 when Trump returns.

One wonders, how are all those illegal immigrants getting past that “big, beautiful” wall spanning the entire border that Mexico paid for? Apparently broken signature campaign promises are a lot easier to skirt than ones that are actually kept.
It was going great until Biden stopped it. But it will pick-up again in 2025 when Trump returns.
Biden stopped it? How much new wall was built when Donny and his merry band of Republicrat Congress Critters were in charge and how much did Mexico pay for?

Things that make you go hmmm………
Several hundred miles. Only other option is to use U.S. military.

The cardboard cutout has a higher IQ than Commiela Whoris does.
Trump did so well in school that he'll sue any school that releases his grades. If The Stable Genius' grades made him look good they would have been plastered all over Sean & Tucker's mugs. Trump is a fucking moron.

Schools are not allowed to release anyone's grades without protection, dumbass!

It's a law called FERPA.
Isn’t the IRS supposed to have a law like that? Kind of odd we get leaked tax info but not leaked school records. Must make the wrong people look bad.

Did you just complain that the wall wasn't built? You do realize that didn't happen because of Democratic obstruction...right? If you liberals hadn't fought it...we'd actually HAVE a secure border right now! Duh?
A couple of problems with your theory , I’m neither a democrat nor a liberal, I’m also not the one that made a signature campaign promise to build a wall encompassing the border nor was I stupid enough to vote for the clown that made that promise and then broke it.

Donny played ya, sucka.

Won’t work, Both Finger Raping Child Drowning *Joe and his Quota Pick VP are massive failures concerning the border. I know it and you know it.
LOL, Sure, Biden and Harris are both clueless JUST like Donny, yet the lemmings on both sides of the partisan pissing contest keep buying their bullshit and making excuses for ‘em.

Boebert is such a badass.
Of course you love her. She's the political equivalent of an Instagram model. You meatheads love the vapid and superficial.
Wait a minute. You’re a Harris fan saying this? LMAO!
Harris is VP. I don't laud her existence. It is what it is. No one paying attention cares about VPs anyway.

Of course you love her. She's the political equivalent of an Instagram model. You meatheads love the vapid and superficial.
With all due respect...have we ever HAD a Vice President that was more vapid and superficial than Kamala Harris?
how about dan quayle?

Harris is VP. I don't laud her existence. It is what it is. No one paying attention cares about VPs anyway.
I do when she is running the country.

With all due respect...have we ever HAD a Vice President that was more vapid and superficial than Kamala Harris?
how about dan quayle?
I already posted how good she makes Quayle look.

how about dan quayle?
I already posted how good she makes Quayle look.
you did?i guess it's settled then, "bush92".

Then you're a superficial idiot that follows conspiracies. Can't fix stupid.

Then you're a superficial idiot that follows conspiracies. Can't fix stupid.
You are an idiot that believes the same people that have been caught lying to you for years.

43934791-9664117-Customs_and_Border_Patrol_number_show_record_numbers_of_encounte-a-34_1623157776596.jpg

yea, this is all Trump’s fault...

Well you probably should have thought about it. Especially when the guy you’re voting for has dementia. Or worse.

how about dAs bad as Quayle was...Kamala makes him look like a combination of

how about dan quayle?
Kamala makes Dan Quayle look like the second coming of Lincoln. Just saying...

how about dan quayle?
I think you meant cumming and Clinton.

how about dan quayle?
wow. two attempts. and both shitty.
i take your opinion for what it's worth.

When the President you elected is a doddering, senile old man like Joe Biden you really should pay attention to who the VP is! If it was a Vegas bet I'd say the oddsmakers would make it an even proposition that Joe doesn't last four years.

how about dan quayle?
wow. two attempts. and both shitty.
i take your opinion for what it's worth.
I could care less if you "value" my opinion, LK. You keep right on believing that Kamala Harris ISN'T a vapid, superficial person!

That's just what we need more comics in office, Well Boebert did get her G E D last year,

Forum List

Back