Rep. Boebert offended Rep. Omar

I didn't have you figured for a reality denier, but there it is.
I can already see how your bizarre little fantasy would play out.

Judge: " do the plaintiffs actually have any evidence or recording of Biden calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist??"

Lawyers: "No, your honor. But Tucker Carlson said he did it."

Judge: " Get the fuck out of my courtroom."

Can you provide some examples ?
Plenty of examples, she was censured by her fellow Congressmen. I can’t believe you didn’t know she was censured, there were threads on it. Have you ever tried looking up info on the internet through Google? Go to a local grade school, I’m sure a first grader could help you out.

I can already see how your bizarre little fantasy would play out.

Judge: " do the plaintiffs actually have any evidence or recording of Biden calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist??"

Lawyers: "No, your honor. But Tucker Carlson said he did it."

Judge: " Get the fuck out of my courtroom."
What’s weird is that a few days ago, we had a black racist BLM barbarian with a criminal record, and anti-white rantings on social media, mow down nearly 50 innocent whites, killing six of them, and yet we still have leftists still focused on a white teen who defended himself against two criminals trying to kill him.

What’s weird is that a few days ago, we had a black racist BLM barbarian with a criminal record, and anti-white rantings on social media, mow down nearly 50 innocent whites, killing six of them, and we have leftists still focused on a white teen who defended himself against two criminals trying to kill him.
Well that was some very irrelevant crybabying. Your racism has turned your brains to mush.

That Boebert apologized, the idiot. WHEN will people learn never, never to do that? It's such a weak position, and just gives your enemies permission to destroy you.

Who the hell is anthony Warner?
You can look him up.

And hey, I get it. You will get no love for jihadis from me. But making that joke about "any" Muslim is stupid and cruel and is meant to be both. It's unbecoming and stupid to say of a a colleague and peer, and even more so when they are fellow congresspeople. Unfitting for a public official. But Boebert is not fit to be a public official, so hey...

What’s weird is that a few days ago, we had a black racist BLM barbarian with a criminal record, and anti-white rantings on social media, mow down nearly 50 innocent whites, killing six of them, and yet we still have leftists still focused on a white teen who defended himself against two criminals trying to kill him.
A testament to the diseased minds on the left.

Not entirely correct. If someone like Omar has been found to violate American laws - immigration fraud, for example - Congress can vote to expel her. They won’t, of course, as the House is Democrat and especially protective of Muslims, one of their protected minorities. We’vr already seen how they have protected and defended her when she revealed what an antisemite she is.
They won't because it is all unsubstantiated.

Forum List

Back