Remembering 9/11...

I watched a documentary on it again last night. I do this every year to remind myself of the terrible tragedy that could have been deterred if we had stricter border control. The lives that were lost. The men and women who were innocents and first responders that lost their lives.

After the tragedy this country was so united. There was no talk of black or white, we all had a common enemy and common grief. The shock was almost too hard to bear. How the families did it is truly amazing.

I saw those jump from the highest floors and prayed that they were unconscious shortly after leaping.

We will never know if we have stopped another terror attack of this level with our Immigration laws, Homeland Security and CIA. Let's pray we never have to fear that kind evil again.
i was going to come in here and start a thread like this, but since you already did, i'll simply join in.

it was a day like any other. get up, get ready for work and wait for my carpool ride. in short order we were on our way to work and my friend stopped at a convenience store to get some smokes. on the way out he was talking about seeing a plane fly into the WTC. he thought, as i did as well, it was a small plane that got lost, or the like. we flipped it over to NPR radio and learned what was really going in.

when we got to work it was minutes before seeing the 2nd plane fly into the 2nd building. from there it was watching the news. bush at an elementary school trying to play it cool w/o scaring the kids before leaving to figure out what was going on and who was responsible. so many things changed that day and because of it, are still in effect changing. i for one simply could not fathom the choices people trapped in the WTC had to make that day. we saw a few of those choices and those are things you simply can't "un-see".

that day, we were just an attacked people. not black, not white. certainly not nazis. hate for each other was simply not to be found. *WE* were hit as a country and responded as such. we came together to face this. jews were helping muslims and that story still hits home to me in a manner that i would hope would hit all. our hate for each other, ranging from petty to generational, melted away. we were in this together and "never forget" rang true.

for a little while.

hoping we can find that feeling again on our own this time around.

The terrorists of September 11, 2001 had no hatred for Americans?

View attachment 278630
Not what I said.

Not playing your game of semantics in this thread. Take it elsewhere.
You have been attacked by Islamic terrorists who hate you as a culture , why do not you say it?

I watched a documentary on it again last night. I do this every year to remind myself of the terrible tragedy that could have been deterred if we had stricter border control. The lives that were lost. The men and women who were innocents and first responders that lost their lives.

After the tragedy this country was so united. There was no talk of black or white, we all had a common enemy and common grief. The shock was almost too hard to bear. How the families did it is truly amazing.

I saw those jump from the highest floors and prayed that they were unconscious shortly after leaping.

We will never know if we have stopped another terror attack of this level with our Immigration laws, Homeland Security and CIA. Let's pray we never have to fear that kind evil again.
i was going to come in here and start a thread like this, but since you already did, i'll simply join in.

it was a day like any other. get up, get ready for work and wait for my carpool ride. in short order we were on our way to work and my friend stopped at a convenience store to get some smokes. on the way out he was talking about seeing a plane fly into the WTC. he thought, as i did as well, it was a small plane that got lost, or the like. we flipped it over to NPR radio and learned what was really going in.

when we got to work it was minutes before seeing the 2nd plane fly into the 2nd building. from there it was watching the news. bush at an elementary school trying to play it cool w/o scaring the kids before leaving to figure out what was going on and who was responsible. so many things changed that day and because of it, are still in effect changing. i for one simply could not fathom the choices people trapped in the WTC had to make that day. we saw a few of those choices and those are things you simply can't "un-see".

that day, we were just an attacked people. not black, not white. certainly not nazis. hate for each other was simply not to be found. *WE* were hit as a country and responded as such. we came together to face this. jews were helping muslims and that story still hits home to me in a manner that i would hope would hit all. our hate for each other, ranging from petty to generational, melted away. we were in this together and "never forget" rang true.

for a little while.

View attachment 278630
Not what I said.

You have been attacked by Islamic terrorists who hate you as a culture , why do not you say it?
because i was talking about americans not hating each other for just a little while. anyone not digging for a stupid argument would realize that.

for a little while.

View attachment 278630
Not what I said.

Perhaps you should get help with reading comprehension.

that day, we were just an attacked people. not black, not white. certainly not nazis. hate for each other was simply not to be found.

It could have been deterred if Condi Rice had read Gomer`s PDB of August 6 to him warning that Bin Laden would use aircraft in a terrorist attack. Condi said the warning wasn`t specific enough. The "brilliant" one needed to know the flight numbers in order to act? They should all be in jail. I would`ve given Gomer a shorter sentence because he truly is an ignoramous and perhaps a short sentence for Colin Powell because he`s shown remorse.
Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US - Wikipedia

for a little while.

View attachment 278630
Not what I said.

because i was talking about americans not hating each other for just a little while. anyone not digging for a stupid argument would realize that.
So between Americans you also realize that those who killed you were not Americans?

for a little while.

View attachment 278630
Not what I said.

So between Americans you also realize that those who killed you were not Americans?
not playing this bullshit 2 year old game with you.

<ignore>

for a little while.

View attachment 278630
Not what I said.

that day, we were just an attacked people. not black, not white. certainly not nazis. hate for each other was simply not to be found.
I understood very well, I asked a question about the hatred of the Arabs towards you

View attachment 278630
Not what I said.

not playing this bullshit 2 year old game with you.

<ignore>
It's rather that you do not know what to answer

for a little while.

View attachment 278630
Not what I said.

I understood very well, I asked a question about the hatred of the Arabs towards you

No, you claimed he said something he did not say. Try reading the red text quoted above or have a child read it to you, so you might understand.

View attachment 278630
Not what I said.

No, you claimed he said something he did not say. Try reading the red text quoted above or have a child read it to you, so you might understand.
I was not talking to you and you do not scare me with your schoolyard insults.

View attachment 278630
Not what I said.

pretty sure reading to "itself" is the same as a child reading to "it".

Not what I said.

I was hoping the other child was smarter.

watched a documentary on it again last night. I do this every year to remind myself of the terrible tragedy that could have been deterred if we had stricter border control. The lives that were lost. The men and women who were innocents and first responders that lost their lives.
Everything that was required to prevent 911 was known in advance.
What do Bob Mueller, Coleen Rowley, and 911 have in common?

coleen-rowley-fbi-whistleblower-9-11-attacks-FEATURED.jpg

"After the September 11, 2001 attacks, Rowley wrote a paper for FBI Director Robert Mueller documenting how FBI HQ personnel in Washington, D.C., had mishandled and failed to take action on information provided by the Minneapolis, Minnesota Field Office regarding its investigation of suspected terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui.

"Moussaoui had been suspected of being involved in preparations for a suicide-hijacking similar to the December 1994 'Eiffel Tower' hijacking of Air France 8969.

"Failures identified by Rowley may have left the U.S. vulnerable to the September 11, 2001, attacks. Rowley was one of many agents frustrated by the events that led up to the attacks,"

Coleen Rowley - Wikipedia
And progstains like you still let them in the country and do all you can to keep Trump from keeping them out!

Not what I said.

It's more important for you to talk about the way I speak, do you know that I live in France? Go do not answer the question ... focus on the way I speak it's more important to you

Not what I said.

and i'm not talking with you anymore and your less than schoolyard comprehension.

move along now. grow some armpit hair or something. (so yes, i know you're in france. i can read and understand. you should work on part 2)

and i'm not talking with you anymore and your less than schoolyard comprehension.

move along now. grow some armpit hair or something. (so yes, i know you're in france. i can read and understand. you should work on part 2)
Alors vous comprenez aussi que je défends plus que vous les victimes du 11 septembre 2001 ? et je suis contre les terroristes et je le dis ouvertement pas comme vous

Alors vous comprenez aussi que je défends plus que vous les victimes du 11 septembre 2001 ? et je suis contre les terroristes et je le dis ouvertement pas comme vous
Va te faire foutre

watched a documentary on it again last night. I do this every year to remind myself of the terrible tragedy that could have been deterred if we had stricter border control. The lives that were lost. The men and women who were innocents and first responders that lost their lives.

"After the September 11, 2001 attacks, Rowley wrote a paper for FBI Director Robert Mueller documenting how FBI HQ personnel in Washington, D.C., had mishandled and failed to take action on information provided by the Minneapolis, Minnesota Field Office regarding its investigation of suspected terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui.

"Moussaoui had been suspected of being involved in preparations for a suicide-hijacking similar to the December 1994 'Eiffel Tower' hijacking of Air France 8969.

"Failures identified by Rowley may have left the U.S. vulnerable to the September 11, 2001, attacks. Rowley was one of many agents frustrated by the events that led up to the attacks,"

And progstains like you still let them in the country and do all you can to keep Trump from keeping them out!
nd progstains like you still let them in the country and do all you can to keep Trump from keeping them out!
Promises made; promises kept?
Trump-reopening-911-investigation-650x350.jpg

"At a Wednesday morning campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Donald Trump takes his relitigation of the Bush administration's record on 9/11 and Iraq to the next level, seeming to imply that we don't currently know who 'really' committed the 9/11 attacks.

"Trump says if he is elected: 'you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center.'"
Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"

nd progstains like you still let them in the country and do all you can to keep Trump from keeping them out!
Promises made; promises kept?
Trump-reopening-911-investigation-650x350.jpg

"At a Wednesday morning campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Donald Trump takes his relitigation of the Bush administration's record on 9/11 and Iraq to the next level, seeming to imply that we don't currently know who 'really' committed the 9/11 attacks.

"Trump says if he is elected: 'you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center.'"
Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"
Thank for your muzz terrorist support.

Forum List

Back