Remember When Trump Was a Threat to the Rule of Law?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Exhibit 43,758 that laws are for you little people.

White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said on Monday that the Biden [junta's] message to businesses that fall under its vaccine mandate is that they "should not wait" to implement the measure despite a federal court ordering late last week that the mandate be paused due to possible "grave statutory and constitutional issues."

The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted an emergency stay of the federal requirement for companies with 100 or more employees to mandate [Chinese] COVID vaccinations by January 4, 2022, or implement regular testing for workers.

I wish I had a nickel for every topic you repeat that is already being discussed.

There is no law that states a business can't implement these rules. You don't even understand the things you post about. You might if you would take the time to read what has already been posted.

I wish I had a nickel for every topic you repeat that is already being discussed.

There is no law that states a business can't implement these rules. You don't even understand the things you post about. You might if you would take the time to read what has already been posted.
There’s no law a company can’t discriminate based upon medical reasons?

You Leftards are on Super doses of Stupid.

There’s no law a company can’t discriminate based upon medical reasons?

You Leftards are on Super doses of Stupid.

I DO NOT support the mandate but there is no law stopping the companies from instituting a vaccine rule.

Exhibit 43,758 that laws are for you little people.

White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said on Monday that the Biden [junta's] message to businesses that fall under its vaccine mandate is that they "should not wait" to implement the measure despite a federal court ordering late last week that the mandate be paused due to possible "grave statutory and constitutional issues."

The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted an emergency stay of the federal requirement for companies with 100 or more employees to mandate [Chinese] COVID vaccinations by January 4, 2022, or implement regular testing for workers.
Tree of Liberty March on Washington...coming soon!

Not threatening. Been busy all day with my backhoe. 15% of my county voted McAwful, gotta clean house.
Ah, so what you're doing is claiming to have committed mass murder or preparing to commit it.. On an open internet forum.

God damn, you're stupid.

Do I remember about how the twice-impeached former President was a threat to rule of law? Of course, it was like a year ago.

Forum List

Back