Remember when I asked what more this country is suppose to do for blacks?

Actually, I did. But, since you're too busy outbursting like an angry troll toward a stranger for having the nerve to try and get to know the person he was talking to, I'd say we're done here. I hope you resolve your anger issues eventually.

Are you talking about marriage in general or are you discussing about the marriage rate in black communities?

There is a distinction here.

What I do know is family values are utterly mocked by the left. There is a hatred that the left have towards the godless left whose mantra (especially among the Hollywood types) is that if it feels good then it is all good.

There has been a long disconnect and deterioration of the family in black communities over the last 50 years. Statistics have clearly indicated this fact. You are not saying that is not the case, are you? You ever see how many fatherless kids are growing up in the ghetto?

Black families were the first to go to shit, I agree. The rest of us haven't done much better since.

For an anecdotal example, I am the ONLY person I know (besides my lovely wife of course), that has all his kids with the same woman, with each kid being conceived and born IN wedlock.

The fact that my marriage is an outlier causes great concern for my children. Not a damn one of my friends still had married parents by the time we all graduated high school.

My grandmother had 12 children, 2 died at birth, and the other 10 married, had children, and not a singe one has had a divorce. My Mother had 4 children, we all married, had children and none of us have divorced. It is now up the our children to continue the trend.

Marriage is a work in progress, too many want to give up at the slightest tremor and move on.

Exactly my point, they move on no one else makes them move on. America doesn't ruin families, people do.

Because society is shit. All the sudden it's OK for some dude to say he's a female, a dude can marry a dude, a female can marry a female, free sex for everyone!!!!! Hell now you can be a female one day and switch back to male the next. It's insanity and the result is America and society is a mess

Because society is shit. All the sudden it's OK for some dude to say he's a female, a dude can marry a dude, a female can marry a female, free sex for everyone!!!!! Hell now you can be a female one day and switch back to male the next. It's insanity and the result is America and society is a mess

This is all in what? Like the last 10 years tops. Sex has always been free.

If you think America is doing bad because of an intangible like morals....meh, thats too easy

Are you talking about marriage in general or are you discussing about the marriage rate in black communities?

What I do know is family values are utterly mocked by the left. There is a hatred that the left have towards the godless left whose mantra (especially among the Hollywood types) is that if it feels good then it is all good.

There has been a long disconnect and deterioration of the family in black communities over the last 50 years. Statistics have clearly indicated this fact. You are not saying that is not the case, are you? You ever see how many fatherless kids are growing up in the ghetto?

Black families were the first to go to shit, I agree. The rest of us haven't done much better since.

For an anecdotal example, I am the ONLY person I know (besides my lovely wife of course), that has all his kids with the same woman, with each kid being conceived and born IN wedlock.

The fact that my marriage is an outlier causes great concern for my children. Not a damn one of my friends still had married parents by the time we all graduated high school.

My grandmother had 12 children, 2 died at birth, and the other 10 married, had children, and not a singe one has had a divorce. My Mother had 4 children, we all married, had children and none of us have divorced. It is now up the our children to continue the trend.

Marriage is a work in progress, too many want to give up at the slightest tremor and move on.

Exactly my point, they move on no one else makes them move on. America doesn't ruin families, people do.

I don't really care whether or not Bruce Jenner has tits and gays don't bother me. The one thing I do think is a problem is school districts exacerbating gender confusion in children. Once they're adults it's their business.

Not generational politics, I deal with reality. For example, the simple fact that far more Baby Boomers are still married, as opposed to the sheer number of Gen X'ers that are divorced and raising children in single parent households, is a good indicator for how the Millennials are going to fair at destroying their own marriages and their children's minds in the process.

Still no answer to that simple question? Swing and a miss, strike three.

Actually, I did. But, since you're too busy outbursting like an angry troll toward a stranger for having the nerve to try and get to know the person he was talking to, I'd say we're done here. I hope you resolve your anger issues eventually.

Who is this for?
Really for both, but more for someone denying that the family structure is not being destroyed. Especially so in the black community.

I have read the dubious statistics.

The notion of "family values" is mocked incessantly by the left.

The single most devastating cause of 'family' problems has been the greed of the rich driving down economic opportunity for the working class to where it now takes two incomes in a household to get by where one used to suffice.

Still no answer to that simple question? Swing and a miss, strike three.

Who is this for?
Really for both, but more for someone denying that the family structure is not being destroyed. Especially so in the black community.

The single most devastating cause of 'family' problems has been the greed of the rich driving down economic opportunity for the working class to where it now takes two incomes in a household to get by where one used to suffice.

Aaaaah, and the rich are new to this world eh? You fucking moron. Got it. Steal from the rich, give to the poor.

Diiiiiirrrrp dirp dirp. I am stupid left wing moron. I do not believe in classes. Uhhhhhhh duuuuuuuh, I believe the democrats and Hollywood people truly do not want to be rich.

You and anyone like you are demented cocksucking losers who believe there is a such thing as a fucking utopia.

I cannot tell who the dumber waste of time is. You for posting it or closedcaption for giving you a winner for your stupid cliche. For your dumb democrat talking point. You are such fucking losers. Really, not a joke now. You truly are fucking brainwashed moronic losers.

Aaaaah, and the rich are new to this world eh?

post-38538-Friday-Ice-Cube-damn-gif-wtf-f-rjyQ.gif

If you think America is doing bad because of an intangible like morals....meh, thats too easy

Go bug someone else, loser.

Go bug someone else, loser.

Facts bug you, not me

Who is this for?

Aaaaah, and the rich are new to this world eh? You fucking moron. Got it. Steal from the rich, give to the poor.

Diiiiiirrrrp dirp dirp. I am stupid left wing moron. I do not believe in classes. Uhhhhhhh duuuuuuuh, I believe the democrats and Hollywood people truly do not want to be rich.

You and anyone like you are demented cocksucking losers who believe there is a such thing as a fucking utopia.

I cannot tell who the dumber waste of time is. You for posting it or closedcaption for giving you a winner for your stupid cliche. For your dumb democrat talking point. You are such fucking losers. Really, not a joke now. You truly are fucking brainwashed moronic losers.

Has America become a better place since we've replaced the one-earner household with the two-earner household?

Who is this for?

Other than your usual meltdown, I don't see anything there disputing what I said.

Who is this for?

Has America become a better place since we've replaced the one-earner household with the two-earner household?

How do you figure America is a two-earner nation? There are an awful lot of single parents out there right now.

Who is this for?

How do you figure America is a two-earner nation? There are an awful lot of single parents out there right now.

And a good many of them get government assistance to get by. We've lost the good paying jobs by the millions. Where have you been?

And a good many of them get government assistance to get by. We've lost the good paying jobs by the millions. Where have you been?

Where have I been? Right here in America. I've gone from watching families have to scrimp and save just to buy a television to what we have today.

Who is this for?

He didnt say there were no single parents out there. And if you are acting confused as if the stay at home mom thing and the working woman thing is some abstract idea then you're way to gone to talk about this

He didnt say there were no single parents out there. And if you are acting confused as if the stay at home mom thing and the working woman thing is some abstract idea then you're way to gone to talk about this

So a one parent household has two incomes? The absent parent's earnings are completely in play? Also no comment on my observation that we can buy more today than we could in the past? Your little buddy made a questionable statement.

It does bother me that blacks are whining about not being nominated in the Oscars. Just because they are black shouldn't get them nominated. The NBA is 99% black, and white people are not that good at basketball.

Where have I been? Right here in America. I've gone from watching families have to scrimp and save just to buy a television to what we have today.

Well you're blind or lying because I grew in an America where a regular guy with a regular job could buy a home, raise four kids and never have mom have to work outside the home a single day.

It does bother me that blacks are whining about not being nominated in the Oscars. Just because they are black shouldn't get them nominated. The NBA is 99% black, and white people are not that good at basketball.

Its funny, its not the choices they made...its the black people not liking being excluded COINCIDENTALLY over and over

Well you're blind or lying because I grew in an America where a regular guy with a regular job could buy a home, raise four kids and never have mom have to work outside the home a single day.

And in that America all you had to do was buy the basics. That guy didn't have worry about cell phones, video games, GPS systems, air conditioning wasn't a priority. A lot less to consider purchasing back then.

Forum List

Back