Remember when I asked what more this country is suppose to do for blacks?

It helps to understand which generation I'm talking to. Try not to get too defense too quickly, I'm actually quite fun to debate/discuss with.

So you also play generational politics. It's a simple question, it doesn't matter how old I am unless you're going to try to bullshit me with period specific propaganda.

Not generational politics, I deal with reality. For example, the simple fact that far more Baby Boomers are still married, as opposed to the sheer number of Gen X'ers that are divorced and raising children in single parent households, is a good indicator for how the Millennials are going to fair at destroying their own marriages and their children's minds in the process.

Still no answer to that simple question? Swing and a miss, strike three.

Actually, I did. But, since you're too busy outbursting like an angry troll toward a stranger for having the nerve to try and get to know the person he was talking to, I'd say we're done here. I hope you resolve your anger issues eventually.

Are you talking about marriage in general or are you discussing about the marriage rate in black communities?

There is a distinction here.

What I do know is family values are utterly mocked by the left. There is a hatred that the left have towards the godless left whose mantra (especially among the Hollywood types) is that if it feels good then it is all good.

There has been a long disconnect and deterioration of the family in black communities over the last 50 years. Statistics have clearly indicated this fact. You are not saying that is not the case, are you? You ever see how many fatherless kids are growing up in the ghetto?

Family values aren't mocked...just your narrow, black and white, view of them.

Actually, I did. But, since you're too busy outbursting like an angry troll toward a stranger for having the nerve to try and get to know the person he was talking to, I'd say we're done here. I hope you resolve your anger issues eventually.

Are you talking about marriage in general or are you discussing about the marriage rate in black communities?

What I do know is family values are utterly mocked by the left. There is a hatred that the left have towards the godless left whose mantra (especially among the Hollywood types) is that if it feels good then it is all good.

There has been a long disconnect and deterioration of the family in black communities over the last 50 years. Statistics have clearly indicated this fact. You are not saying that is not the case, are you? You ever see how many fatherless kids are growing up in the ghetto?

Who is this for?
Really for both, but more for someone denying that the family structure is not being destroyed. Especially so in the black community.

I have read the dubious statistics.

The notion of "family values" is mocked incessantly by the left.

I don't deny that what has been seen as the traditional family is disappearing, I just won't place the blame on America. People break up their own families when they have the freedom to, not because some outside entity made them do it and it's not limited to those who lean left.

Oh, no not America. I do blame those that hate the country. Unfortunately we cannot legislate morality. It comes down to personal responsibility.

Unfortunately it is too hard for many to follow that. For many freedom only means "rights and privileges." While it is suppose to mean personal responsibility and accountability.

A poignant question my inquiring minded friends. To find the answer, we must look tothe white man.

Who is this for?
Really for both, but more for someone denying that the family structure is not being destroyed. Especially so in the black community.

I don't deny that what has been seen as the traditional family is disappearing, I just won't place the blame on America. People break up their own families when they have the freedom to, not because some outside entity made them do it and it's not limited to those who lean left.

Replace America with society...

Who is this for?

Doesn't make a difference to me. Society doesn't break up marriages, the individuals who are married break up their marriage.

Oh yes indeed. I fell away in a dead faint at the remarkably profound insight of that astute query and have been glued to my screen ever since awaiting the followup, taking neither food nor drink in breathless anticipation.

O happy day, it is here. Do regale us with pearls of profundity, wise one.

Who is this for?

Doesn't make a difference to me. Society doesn't break up marriages, the individuals who are married break up their marriage.

You have to look further, why are individuals breaking up marriages?

Oh yes indeed. I fell away in a dead faint at the remarkably profound insight of that astute query and have been glued to my screen ever since awaiting the followup, taking neither food nor drink in breathless anticipation. O happy day, it is here.

I hope and pray that one day I have the privilege to piss on your grave.

Wow. I can hardly believe people are not willing to answer your question considering you asked so nicely. :lol:

Be real, you really don't care either way. You just want to whine and act a petulant twat. :thup:

It's not an act....

Who is this for?

Because they can. There's no longer a religious social or professional stigma linked to divorce.

So you also play generational politics. It's a simple question, it doesn't matter how old I am unless you're going to try to bullshit me with period specific propaganda.

Not generational politics, I deal with reality. For example, the simple fact that far more Baby Boomers are still married, as opposed to the sheer number of Gen X'ers that are divorced and raising children in single parent households, is a good indicator for how the Millennials are going to fair at destroying their own marriages and their children's minds in the process.

Family values aren't mocked...just your narrow, black and white, view of them.
By all means...open your mind and let the shit flow in.

Because they can. There's no longer a religious social or professional stigma linked to divorce.

Maybe, or maybe they just quit, the grass is greener on the other side, they get bored or whatever so they divorce and when that happens the family unit is destroyed and guess who suffers the most?

Maybe, or maybe they just quit, the grass is greener on the other side, they get bored or whatever so they divorce and when that happens the family unit is destroyed and guess who suffers the most?

I've seen too many screwed up kids from nuclear families to believe that the nuclear family is superior. If the father is a drunken abusive asshole the kids may not turn out well, or they may. What I know for sure is however a family chooses to run itself it is their decisions that matter, not some outside force.

I've seen too many screwed up kids from nuclear families to believe that the nuclear family is superior. If the father is a drunken abusive asshole the kids may not turn out well, or they may. What I know for sure is however a family chooses to run itself it is their decisions that matter, not some outside force.

A family with a drunken abusive father is not a nuclear family, it's splintered

America has all but destroyed the nuclear family. It ain't race-specific anymore. We're all lost children now.

Yep,

This and maybe be a little more fair with educational funding, infrastructure and resources at the state and national level towards the inner-city. Nothing is going to improve until the family is valued as the organization of discipline for the child.

A family with a drunken abusive father is not a nuclear family, it's splintered

It is a nuclear family. I've also seen kids from broken families who turn out fine, they're high achievers. The only reason this is an issue today is because some people have a highly romanticized view of the 'good old days' when religion placed a stigma on certain actions and behavior.

America has all but destroyed the nuclear family. It ain't race-specific anymore. We're all lost children now.

Yep,

This and maybe be a little more fair with educational funding, infrastructure and resources at the state and national level towards the inner-city. Nothing is going to improve until the family is valued as the organization of discipline for the child.

Infrastructre is NOT going to solve the nuclear family issues. Good grief

Forum List

Back