Remember when Fakebook banned Alex and Milo, 2 years ago?

Are you advocating that government should come in and nationalize Facebook and Twitter and the government itself decides the TOS for being on these platforms??
Just change the law so that FaceBook can be sued for anything posted on its website

Okay but you have to change it for all interactive web sites that allow users to post content and allows the users who post the content be sued as well.

"Lawyers Union 714" appreciates your support.

The courts would settle this better than legislators could. They'd set precedent that would result in approximately the same policy. What they wouldn't do is shut down Facebook because they were mean to Trump. That's just a wet dream for his followers.

Are you advocating that government should come in and nationalize Facebook and Twitter and the government itself decides the TOS for being on these platforms??
Just change the law so that FaceBook can be sued for anything posted on its website

And you think that will lead to "less censorship"

in other words...you are just full of shit...

This is why I mock folks like you......

My guess is, if they supported conservative values, it would concern you.

Like Fox News?

Is it "different when we do it"?
Fox news has a strong tight slant when it comes to opinion programming.

As it pertains to their news programming, they are pretty much even.

Example.....

Obama got 51-49 positive reporting.
Trump got 49-51 positive reporting.

Can you show me the same with any other news media?

I doubt it.

Like Fox News?

Example.....

I doubt it.
Can you show me any CNN opinion hosts arguing before a judge that no reasonable person should believe anything they say??

Like Fox News?

Example.....

I doubt it.
I don't give a shit. I'm tired of all the fake arguments. Trumpsters aren't arguing for any genuine principles or values. They have none. They're just mad because they got cancelled. Too bad.

Like Fox News?

Example.....

I doubt it.
and I would love a link to that data you are citing....

Like Fox News?

Example.....

I doubt it.
I don't give a shit. I'm tired of all the fake arguments. Trumpsters aren't arguing for any genuine principles or values. They have none. They're just mad because they got cancelled. Too bad.
Once you use the term Trumpsters, you make it clear you are not open to debate.

So fuck off. Spend your time looking for your free stuff, leach.

Like Fox News?

Example.....

I doubt it.
Nah. Not worth my time. We have the internet. The google. You can easily find it. You want me to do the work...and after I do you will find ways to punch holes in it.

So fuck off....use your time to find your free stuff you fucking leach.

Like Fox News?

Example.....

I doubt it.
Nah. Not worth my time. We have the internet. The google. You can easily find it. You want me to do the work...and after I do you will find ways to punch holes in it.

So fuck off....use your time to find your free stuff you fucking leach.
No, I just don't reflexively accept any stat someone puts up just because they said it....

Especially when said stats have ZERO TO DO WITH THE FUCKING TOPIC OF THE THREAD.....

But you conservatives tend to gish gallop alot when your initial points get destroyed

Okay but you have to change it for all interactive web sites that allow users to post content and allows the users who post the content be sued as well.
Since FB and Twitter are primarily censuring conservatives we would be no worse off

you think that will lead to "less censorship"
I said nothing about “less censorship”

I expect to see more censorship of liberals also

and big headaches for FB and other lib social media
Oh in other words....you are willing to contradict all of the bullshit conservatives profess to stand for if you think it hurts FB??

Sounds like a bitch move to me....but you are a bitch...so

It was said they were out of control exremists, and had to be banned or we were all going to die.

Now you are banned if you say. “An apple is not an orange.” :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO FUCKING EXTREME!
Facebook suspended me for 3 days. What galls me is that other people said bad stuff and they never suspended them. FB discriminates and so does UTube.

It was said they were out of control exremists, and had to be banned or we were all going to die.

Now you are banned if you say. “An apple is not an orange.” :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Facebook suspended me for 3 days. What galls me is that other people said bad stuff and they never suspended them. FB discriminates and so does UTube.
How do you know if other people on FB were suspended or not??

Does FB send you a message whenever other people get suspended or is this a feelings based thing?

Are you saying they should bake the cake?

Neither deserved to be banned....It was only a precursor to the inevitable shithole that Fascistbook has turned into today.
To be fair if Facebook did not want to get shut down by the democrat controlled government they had to comply to do their bidding.

They have families to feed as well, and there is virtually no opposition party to oppose them, so....................
I don't believe that for a moment.

Milo needed to be deplatformed for his own good. Politics aside, he was coming across publicly like his life was escalating out of control in a bad way privately. every day he was becoming more and more a caricature of his old self as he spiraled down the rabbit hole of more views, more interactions, more retweets

And what about everyone deplatformed over the past 2 years?

I don't keep track of everyone deplatformed. I just happened to have seen an older milo interview I liked maybe 6-8 months before he was deplatformed and used to watch some of his stuff after. In my mind at least he went from being someone with solid factual arguments to being a Logan Paul in fairly short order.

Forum List

Back