Remember the Ferguson Report? How Minor Tickets Destroy Peoples Lives

Simple solution. Don't get a ticket.

Simple minded because the cops are given promotions based on how many tickets they can write and hold contests. So in order to not get ticketed first it shouldnt be treated as a race or contest

Can't give a ticket to a person that isn't breaking the law.

Uh yes, you can. Expecially when ticket revenue is one of the largest money machines for the states. Some run up to 40-60%

Once more slowly, its going on everywhere, not racial issue. Fact its going on in Ferguson isn't a revelation.

Once more slowly, its going on everywhere, not racial issue. Fact its going on in Ferguson isn't a revelation.

Why do you continue to repeat this when I've given several examples, links and videos to other cases all over the country?

So you agree its not special to Ferguson or racial......... Why did you post your thread then. Ever notice how much money the State makes off drunk drivers.

So you agree its not special to Ferguson or racial......... Why did you post your thread then. Ever notice how much money the State makes off drunk drivers.

No its not special to Ferguson and you can tell by all the links and videos I posted that are not in Ferguson Sherlock. Because its a report in Ferguson that shows it happens. Also nothing is racist and nothing is sexist. :rolleyes:

Issue was used as proof Ferguson police force was racist .... So you disagree with that too right

Well then that's the reason for my post....its not just blacks being robbed. Richest cities in nation also do this....story isn't one of racial grievance

Well then that's the reason for my post....its not just blacks being robbed. Richest cities in nation also do this....story isn't one of racial grievance

It is but its not exclusive but if we are going with percentages then its pretty undeniable

Only to those who have just discovered the issue and need it as smokescreen to cover their lawlessness.

Simple minded because the cops are given promotions based on how many tickets they can write and hold contests. So in order to not get ticketed first it shouldnt be treated as a race or contest

Sure they can. Just claim they broke the law regardless of what they really did.

That happens all the time huh. I've been driving for close to 40 years and haven't gotten a ticket of any kind.

Sure they can. Just claim they broke the law regardless of what they really did.

That happens all the time huh. I've been driving for close to 40 years and haven't gotten a ticket of any kind.

Well I have and my personal anecdote trumps yours, I guess

QMuETvK.jpg

You must be white and part of the local KKK.

Forum List

Back