Remember: Republican AGs group sent robocalls urging march to the Capitol

When were MLK or the Million Man Marchers guilty of insurrection?

By your standards, yes. As for DEmocrats and election denial and insurrections, you gimps have nothing to snivel about.

"The Resistance (also known as the #Resistance) was an American liberal political movement that protested the presidency of Donald Trump, starting in November 2016.[1][2][3][4] It later expanded to include not only Democrats, but Independents and Republicans who opposed Trump. Members have been described as prolific in their use of Twitter, especially the "#Resist" hashtag and, early on, #TheResistance.[5]"

So, go fuck yourselves. lol you're frauds. The article of course lies a whole lot by omission, as usual, same as you commies do.

By your standards, yes. As for DEmocrats and election denial and insurrections, you gimps have nothing to snivel about.

"The Resistance (also known as the #Resistance) was an American liberal political movement that protested the presidency of Donald Trump, starting in November 2016.[1][2][3][4] It later expanded to include not only Democrats, but Independents and Republicans who opposed Trump. Members have been described as prolific in their use of Twitter, especially the "#Resist" hashtag and, early on, #TheResistance.[5]"

So, go fuck yourselves. lol you're frauds. The article of course lies a whole lot by omission, as usual, same as you commies do.
Opposing trump is not insurrection. You MAGAs seem to think it is.

Opposing trump is not insurrection. You MAGAs seem to think it is.

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned
It isn't illegal to hold marches on Washington. If it were MLK and all the'Million Man Marchers' would all be still be doing time, according to your dumbassery.
What are you yapping about now? Do you need help building your strawman?

Did you evn bother to read the linked article? Probably not. So, I'll help you this one time:
In a statement to NBC News, Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall, who runs the fund, said the calls were sent out without his knowledge.

“I was unaware of unauthorized decisions made by RLDF staff with regard to this week’s rally,” said Marshall, who assumed his role Nov. 10. “Despite currently transitioning into my role as the newly elected chairman of RLDF, it is unacceptable that I was neither consulted about nor informed of those decisions. I have directed an internal review of this matter.”

Forum List

Back