Remember Biden's Promise To Be A 'Unifier'? Meet His New Cabinet Member / HUD Secretary, Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio)

View attachment 466436

Oh, Fudge! What a qualified, perfect pick for a 'Unifier' President...

Joe will certainly be able to trust her advice - she's a great judge of character and has an innate ability to properly grasp the situation....

In 2015, she pleaded for leniency for Lance Mason, a former Ohio state legislator, who had beaten his then-wife in front of their children.
View attachment 466445
Mason got out of jail after serving nine months and later murdered his ex-wife in 2018.

In 2019, on the floor of the House of Representatives, Fudge read a letter from a constituent who called Donald Trump supporters “racist,” and “dumb.” Her actions received bipartisan criticism.

Fudge is also a racial conspiracy theorist with a history of spouting wacko ideas. In April 2020, she made the ridiculous claim during a Biden campaign live stream rally that the COVID-19 pandemic proves that America is systemically racist.

About the COVID Relief Checks, she said:
"You know, they opened the beauty salons and the barbershops and the bowling alleys and the movie theaters. When they start opening up the country clubs and the tanning spas, then I’m going to go to one,” she claimed. “Because they’re just opening up the things black people go to because they know we’ve got these checks and they want us to spend them. They don’t care about our safety. That’s why when they start opening up things they go to, then I’ll understand it’s time to start to open up some things for us.”

-- Kamala Harris, who was also on the live stream, nodded in agreement and said, “That’s right.”

“The confirmation of Cabinet secretaries is one of the most important constitutional functions that we have in the Senate. Cabinet secretaries must be able to “work productively with Congress” ... I am “concerned that Rep. Fudge’s past rhetoric makes clear that she lacks the temperament to cooperate with Congress… and cast doubt on whether she even wants to.”
-- Senator Pat Toomey

Democrats have made it clear they have no desire to work WITH Republicans...and despite this, 16 Republicans still voted to confirm Fudge.

'If someone like Fudge can be confirmed 66-34, then what kind of radical will Republicans put up a fight over? The same woman who pleaded for leniency for a domestic abuser said Republicans “disgrace to the nation.”

As Toomey points out, Biden's appointments prove he is a 'lying two-faced pony soldier' when he says he is a 'Unifying' President.

A Racial Conspiracy Theorist Has Been Confirmed as HUD Secretary, and That's Not Even the Worst Part

Amazing that all of Easyt65's threads are allowed to remain in the politics forum, all of them belong in the Rubber Room, or at least in Flame Zone.

Right, because Quid Pro can't stand on his own merits. We knew that so get used to having it noted when you do it.
Quid Pro Joe has no merits as far as I can tell. He's spent forty years in Washington DC with nothing
of his own doing to show for it!
He's the worst of what our political system has to offer.
And Biden doesn't? Biden had a stellar career in the Senate. You have no clue
and all you want to do is criticize for the sake of criticizing. Do some research

So you liked putting non-violent black drug users in prison where they belong, huh? That was Biden's only senate accomplishment

Biden voted to fund "The Wall" as a Senator.

Secure Fence Act of 2006,

whoops
So what? Whoops! The wall was more expensive than the original funding called for and it was not as effective as it was touted to be. Pragmatism--very important
in a president and not present in Trump.

The wall was completely effective, fascist liar

I guess it was somewhat effective. My neighbors ex wife's uncle told my neighbors best friend who lives in San Diego had learned that when the Fence built by trump fell down in a wind storm. An immigrant from Mexico who was granted citizenship 40 years before hurt his hand when he tripped on the once vertical fence while it laid horizontally. Fortunately the wound was minor and he was able to return to work without any disability. The Fence was not so lucky.

Last edited:
Amazing that all of Easyt65's threads are allowed to remain in the politics forum, all of them belong in the Rubber Room, or at least in Flame Zone.
They remain because the mods know youare full of shite, lil' TDS-suffering, emotionally unbalanced, in-denial snowflake.

Triggered ^^^ into a rage, so sad and so pitiful.
I agree, all you can do in defense of Joe is engage in personal attacks, name calling, and unsubstantiated accusations. I've posted enough links, debunking of Joe's lies - you have offered attacks, accusations, and personal bias opinion. You're wasting our time.

I guess it was somewhat effective. My neighbors ex wife's uncle told my neighbors best friend who lives in San Diego had learned that when the Fence built by trump fell down in a wind storm. An immigrant from Mexico who was granted citizenship 40 years before hurt his hand when he tripped on the once vertical fence while it laid horizontally. Fortunately the wound was minor and he was able to return to work without any disability. The Fence was not so lucky.
Quite simply the left did not want an effective means of deterring illegal immigration, sex, drug and human
trafficking interdiction and such so they would not fund the fence.
That's quite a circuitous chain of information you claim to be part of.

Last edited:
Quite simply the left did not want an effective means of deterring illegal immigration, sex, drug and human
trafficking and such so they would not fund the fence.
That's quite a circuitous chain of information you claim to be part of.
That is only your sorry opinion, and it has no teeth, just flapping away.
Trump got funding for the wall, which was a waste of taxpayer money. Trump wanted the wall to satisfy his ego and his legacy. "Mexico is going to pay for the wall". That statement, in itself, should have woke y'all up about that grifter.

View attachment 466436

Joe will certainly be able to trust her advice - she's a great judge of character and has an innate ability to properly grasp the situation....

In 2015, she pleaded for leniency for Lance Mason, a former Ohio state legislator, who had beaten his then-wife in front of their children.
View attachment 466445
Mason got out of jail after serving nine months and later murdered his ex-wife in 2018.

In 2019, on the floor of the House of Representatives, Fudge read a letter from a constituent who called Donald Trump supporters “racist,” and “dumb.” Her actions received bipartisan criticism.

Fudge is also a racial conspiracy theorist with a history of spouting wacko ideas. In April 2020, she made the ridiculous claim during a Biden campaign live stream rally that the COVID-19 pandemic proves that America is systemically racist.

"You know, they opened the beauty salons and the barbershops and the bowling alleys and the movie theaters. When they start opening up the country clubs and the tanning spas, then I’m going to go to one,” she claimed. “Because they’re just opening up the things black people go to because they know we’ve got these checks and they want us to spend them. They don’t care about our safety. That’s why when they start opening up things they go to, then I’ll understand it’s time to start to open up some things for us.”

-- Kamala Harris, who was also on the live stream, nodded in agreement and said, “That’s right.”

“The confirmation of Cabinet secretaries is one of the most important constitutional functions that we have in the Senate. Cabinet secretaries must be able to “work productively with Congress” ... I am “concerned that Rep. Fudge’s past rhetoric makes clear that she lacks the temperament to cooperate with Congress… and cast doubt on whether she even wants to.”
-- Senator Pat Toomey

Democrats have made it clear they have no desire to work WITH Republicans...and despite this, 16 Republicans still voted to confirm Fudge.

'If someone like Fudge can be confirmed 66-34, then what kind of radical will Republicans put up a fight over? The same woman who pleaded for leniency for a domestic abuser said Republicans “disgrace to the nation.”

As Toomey points out, Biden's appointments prove he is a 'lying two-faced pony soldier' when he says he is a 'Unifying' President.

A Racial Conspiracy Theorist Has Been Confirmed as HUD Secretary, and That's Not Even the Worst Part
Trump pardoned American mercenaries from Iraq in prison for killing 17 women and children that were unarmed and you want us to be outraged by this woman. You have no leg to stand on with this issue.
Many people in this cabinet and administration are people who are of the fringe. Qualified to a Prog does not mean the best. They just promote it as that.

View attachment 466436

View attachment 466445

-- Senator Pat Toomey

Trump pardoned American mercenaries from Iraq in prison for killing 17 women and children that were unarmed and you want us to be outraged by this woman. You have no leg to stand on with this issue.
Many people in this cabinet and administration are people who are of the fringe. Qualified to a Prog does not mean the best. They just promote it as that.
Fringe? A joke? They are hardly fringe, sweetheart. Trump's cabinet picks were mostly "fringe" and that is why they were "acting" cabinet members because they wouldn't be accepted by Congress.

Trump got funding for the wall, which was a waste of taxpayer money. Trump wanted the wall to satisfy his ego and his legacy. "Mexico is going to pay for the wall". That statement, in itself, should have woke y'all up about that grifter.
You simply blather crap, which is why people don't pay attention to you.
Schumer and the democrats would not put a cent into border security, in the form of a wall, and
that's why Trump had to raid surplus defense funds to even get as far as he did.

I guess you value hating Trump more than you care about drug cartels and human traffickers.
We all know you do.

Last edited:
View attachment 466436

View attachment 466445

-- Senator Pat Toomey

Wry, Wry, Wry...Why?

Rye Catcher

View attachment 466436

View attachment 466445

-- Senator Pat Toomey

Wry, Wry, Wry...Why?

Rye Catcher

Take two aspirin and don't drink so much, you'll feel better and think more clearly if you stop drinking.

You simply blather crap, which is why people don't pay attention to you.
Schumer and the democrats would not put a cent into border security, in the form of a wall, and
that's why Trump had to raid surplus defense funds to even get as far as he did.

I guess you value hating Trump more than you care about drug cartels and human traffickers.
We all know you do.
Trump didn't raid "surplus defense funds". The funds were hardly surplus. The house did not support a WALL, and it has been proven correct in its assessment.
OH, you guess wrong. We all care about drug cartels, etc. We don't approve of Trump's handling of the project. Your problem is that you give Trump a blanket pass and that is a mistake.

Trump didn't raid "surplus defense funds". The funds were hardly surplus.
Do you ever tire of being wrong? Show me what the Pentagon had to do without because
of the border wall. Or just shut up and stop lying.

The house did not support a WALL, and it has been proven correct in its assessment.
OH, you guess wrong. We all care about drug cartels, etc. We don't approve of Trump's handling of the project. Your problem is that you give Trump a blanket pass and that is a mistake.
It's a dead subject. I myself have posted many times examples of border walls from all around the world. Let me do it again to show what a fool you are.
Right now Nan Pelosi and the democrats have put up a fence around the Capitol building as a barrier to keep the Boogey Man away from the Capitol.
Tell me again how barriers do not work.

Don't you get tired of being such a dunce?

Trump didn't raid "surplus defense funds". The funds were hardly surplus.
Do you ever tire of being wrong? Show me what the Pentagon had to do without because
of the border wall. Or just shut up and stop lying.

The house did not support a WALL, and it has been proven correct in its assessment.
It's a dead subject. I myself have posted many times examples of border walls from all around the world. Let me do it again to show what a fool you are.
Right now Nan Pelosi and the democrats have put up a fence as a barrier to keep the Boogey Man
away from the Capitol.

Don't you get tired of being such a dunce?
I get tired of listening to a nobody like you--uninformed and uneducated.
Border walls around the world? Goody. This border wall does not work.
The Pentagon did without funds that were targeted for other projects, which is obvious. Those funds were not just sitting in a basket waiting to be used.

Utterly ironic coming
from a clown like you.

Yeah. That's why I cited examples from all over the world of border walls....because they "don't work'!
Your stupidity is staggering. Tell the democrats to tear down their fence.

The Pentagon did without funds that were targeted for other projects, which is obvious. Those funds were not just sitting in a basket waiting to be used.
Of course they were. The Pentagon got $706 Billion dollars this last year.
"In his proposed budget, the President requested a total of $706 billion for DoD in fiscal year 2021"

Again, show me what the military had to suffer without because of the relative pittance Trump used
for the wall...a military expenditure, by the way.

The court and judges that brushed away the 9th circuit blocking Trump's
use of funding for his wall didn't agree with an uniformed idiot like you at all.

What do they know that you don't...beside everything, I mean?

Utterly ironic coming
from a clown like you.

Yeah. That's why I cited examples from all over the world of border walls....because they "don't work'!
Your stupidity is staggering. Tell the democrats to tear down their fence.

Of course they were. The Pentagon got $706 Billion dollars this last year.
"In his proposed budget, the President requested a total of $706 billion for DoD in fiscal year 2021"

Again, show me what the military had to suffer without because of the relative pittance Trump used
for the wall...a military expenditure, by the way.

The court and judges that brushed away the 9th circuit blocking Trump's
use of funding for his wall didn't agree with an uniformed idiot like you at all.

What do they know that you don't...beside everything, I mean?
I don't have to show you anything. Do some research, instead of pulling shit out of your ass. He had money allocated for the wall and he wanted more. Again, THIS
WALL didn't work as advertised. Some walls do work, like in Israel, and just because they are installed, it doesn't guarantee success. The President is looking into other ways to accomplish border security and let's give him and his team a chance. He has the sense to get ideas from those who know what he doesn't know, like Reagan, and unlike trump, who "knows more about technology than anybody" and "Mexico will pay for the wall". You supported a total idiot.

I don't have to show you anything. Do some research, instead of pulling shit out of your ass. He had money allocated for the wall and he wanted more. Again, THIS
WALL didn't work as advertised. Some walls do work, like in Israel, and just because they are installed, it doesn't guarantee success. The President is looking into other ways to accomplish border security and let's give him and his team a chance. He has the sense to get ideas from those who know what he doesn't know, like Reagan, and unlike trump, who "knows more about technology than anybody" and "Mexico will pay for the wall". You supported a total idiot.
You are like the moron that moves into a house that is one third completed and then complains about
the shape of his home.
The wall didn't work as advertised because it was never ever allowed to work.
Democrats made sure of that. I wonder why?
There's one we both know the answer to.

If walls and fences don't work why have the democrats erected one around the Capitol?
There's another question you know the answer to even though you're a real stooge.

IS Dementia Joe Biden looking for a way to increase border security? Only a real hypnotized
ass would claim that.

PROGS are a silly bunch. They only listen to what they want to, examples for Xiden are ongoing, for example.....

In one sentence Xiden says unity & love, suck dick all that shit, and in the next or same paragraph he implies the opposite. He does this all the time, PROGS just miss it because they're dumb. What's it like being had by a man with dementia PROGS? You're sad, very sad.

Another great one was his townhall. He opened the first half with Trump, Trump here and there and he closed the first half saying he didn't want to talk about Trump anymore & PROGS bathed in that BS. Then he opened the second half with Trump and on-going, you PROGS probably missed that too because you're dumb. Dollars to donuts he closed the second half with Trump.

We know Joe has cognitive issues, we know he's no more than a politician, and more than that he's only a puppet, Xiden can't be expected to me a decision & you know it. Xiden has an excuse, while one really has to question what's wrong with the left today, we've never witnessed a dumber or corrupt bunch.

That's your base PROGS, something is really fucked up & it starts with you.
What would we do without smart, informed, educated people like you? I know I know. We would invade the Capitol!

All hundreds of them too. One really has to question what's wrong with the left today, we've never witnessed a dumber & more corrupt bunch.

PROGS are a silly bunch. They only listen to what they want to, examples for Xiden are ongoing, for example.....

In one sentence Xiden says unity & love, suck dick all that shit, and in the next or same paragraph he implies the opposite. He does this all the time, PROGS just miss it because they're dumb. What's it like being had by a man with dementia PROGS? You're sad, very sad.

Another great one was his townhall. He opened the first half with Trump, Trump here and there and he closed the first half saying he didn't want to talk about Trump anymore & PROGS bathed in that BS. Then he opened the second half with Trump and on-going, you PROGS probably missed that too because you're dumb. Dollars to donuts he closed the second half with Trump.

We know Joe has cognitive issues, we know he's no more than a politician, and more than that he's only a puppet, Xiden can't be expected to me a decision & you know it. Xiden has an excuse, while one really has to question what's wrong with the left today, we've never witnessed a dumber or corrupt bunch.

That's your base PROGS, something is really fucked up & it starts with you.
What would we do without smart, informed, educated people like you? I know I know. We would invade the Capitol!

All hundreds of them too. One really has to question what's wrong with the left today, we've never witnessed a dumber & more corrupt bunch.
The dumbos are the criminals who invaded the Capitol, all hundreds of them too.

Forum List

Back