Remember 2 Weeks to Flatten the Curve to Keep Hospitals From Being Overwhelmed?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Immunity system ready via vaccine: 130 million.

Immunity system ready via prior infection: 35 million.

Population of the US: 332 million.

So 167 million can get the ChCom flu. Of those, most are younger healthy people with little risk of serious illness.

There’s zero probability of hospitals being overwhelmed and it is not the governments job to force people to continue to comply with their ‘2 week’ excuse attack on liberties.

Average age of ChiCom Flu deaths: 78.5 years.
Average age of death in the US: 78.5 years.

So 167 million can get the ChCom flu. Of those, most are younger healthy people with little risk of serious illness.

There’s zero probability of hospitals being overwhelmed and it is not the governments job to force people to continue to comply with their ‘2 week’ excuse attack on liberties.

I know. Everybody is fucking stupid.

I've been checking the stats this week for my COUNTY. Over one million people. We are averaging 6 cases a day and 1 death a day. Today we had negative one deaths, so now I guess we have people coming back to life which is cool. Why do I need to keep wearing a fukking mask in the stores????? How are the stats in your county?

I know. Everybody is fucking stupid.
And, amazingly, all of the democrat-run locked down states are all opening up on June 20, just in time for China Joe Bidumb to restore your independence and ALLOW you to bbq with your family on July 4. But remember, he holds the caveat to take it away if he chooses. I am sooo pissed I could chew nails.

We see clearly now how the democrats exploited the misery and death of a pandemic for political
advantage. Have their ever been more corrupt and soulless a-holes infesting our government?

Andrew Cuomo should be brought up on wrongful death charges. Instead the Attorney General of New York
spends her time and state's money trying to indulge her political vendetta against Donald Trump.

Didn't the former president state it was soon going to be zero....

I've been checking the stats this week for my COUNTY. Over one million people. We are averaging 6 cases a day and 1 death a day. Today we had negative one deaths, so now I guess we have people coming back to life which is cool. Why do I need to keep wearing a fukking mask in the stores????? How are the stats in your county?
More kids die drowning in a bucket of water.

We see again how the US with 4% of the world's population has 20% of COVID fatalities.
That’s the other thing. The requirements that the lies keep flowing.
1621590008097.png

Forum List

Back