Religious extremists ban author and sack school governers

Cancel culture in full swing in leafy Surrey.Its upset the kids and the parents and is the sort of action we see in Afghanistan or Texas.

Of course the idea that the catholic church is safeguarding the kids is risible.

I predict it will end in tears.
I have no problem with what the British do, enjoy yourself!

Cancel culture in full swing in leafy Surrey.Its upset the kids and the parents and is the sort of action we see in Afghanistan or Texas.

Of course the idea that the catholic church is safeguarding the kids is risible.

No one cares what your shitty little racist island is doing.

Well Ive no reason to doubt you but that seems to be highly unlikely.

Not as uncommon as you think. Writers will add book purchases into their contracts, so if you get stuck with a bunch of books you had to buy to get them there, it seems probable that they were pressing some students to buy some of the ones the school may have been forced to buy. It is the latest and greatest industry practice to inflate their sales numbers. A silly one IMHO as I would rather you just paid me the money and cut my publisher out of it, but I guess being able to say you sold 100K copies instead of 12,000 copies makes you more desirable to do speeches, sit on panels, etc etc etc.

Aren't you one of those who often points fingers at the Catholics, accusing them of harboring child abuse, as a way of diverting attention from your own support of child abusers?

And here you are, condemning the Catholics for actually trying to protect children from sexual perverts.

Orwell called it “Doublethink”.

Not as uncommon as you think. Writers will add book purchases into their contracts, so if you get stuck with a bunch of books you had to buy to get them there, it seems probable that they were pressing some students to buy some of the ones the school may have been forced to buy. It is the latest and greatest industry practice to inflate their sales numbers. A silly one IMHO as I would rather you just paid me the money and cut my publisher out of it, but I guess being able to say you sold 100K copies instead of 12,000 copies makes you more desirable to do speeches, sit on panels, etc etc etc.
Is that what happened here ? My 3 kids went through the school system but were never forced to buy a book of any sort.

Its a state school that takes public money. They have no right to enforce their goofy beliefs on kids.
/-----/ "They have no right to enforce their goofy beliefs on kids."
Got any fake outrage over this?

Under the Radar: Teaching Islam in American Public Schools [Video] - Craig Huey

https://www.craighuey.com › teaching-islam-in-american-public-schools
Under the Radar: Teaching Islam in American Public Schools [Video] Craig Huey May 17, 2019 Education 2 Comments If a Christian group sought to spread Christian beliefs in public school classrooms - with the goal of converting school children to Christianity - there would be loud protests from the media and politicians.

That isnt happening anywhere.
LiarFace.png

Promoting decent moral values is unacceptable, constitutes “goofy beliefs”, but promoting sick, depraved sexual perversions, such as homosexuality is just fine?

Goes to show just how mentally- and morally fucked up you are.
I think you meant to say acts which are perfectly legal in the US.

Forum List

Back