Reince Priebus: CNN, NBC promote Democrats

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
GOP's Preibus proposes blackmail to stop the Liberal media from promoting Liberal Candidates:

“The fact that these folks, including many people that are at NBC, one of which is a major bundler for Barack Obama, would be surprised that we would actually exercise our own right to filter who actually deposes our candidates and who doesn’t.

I think I’m being very reasonable here,”
Priebus said.

Reince Priebus: CNN, NBC promote Democrats - Hadas Gold - POLITICO.com

Blackmail, just like the Yemen pirates!

:)

Last edited:
What sort of blackmail? Neither the article or the 28 second clip make clear what he is proposing.

GOP's Preibus proposes blackmail to stop the Liberal media from promoting Liberal Candidates:

“The fact that these folks, including many people that are at NBC, one of which is a major bundler for Barack Obama, would be surprised that we would actually exercise our own right to filter who actually deposes our candidates and who doesn’t.

Priebus said.

Being a drama queen are we? When the dems/lwingers quit their Fox whine, come see me then.

What sort of blackmail? Neither the article or the 28 second clip make clear what he is proposing.

I think I’m being very reasonable here,” Priebus said.

Priebus said.

I'd neg you, but you're just too fucking worthless of a lying POS to bother.

Blackmail... what an absolute line of BULL SHIT.

Why are tea baggers SO angry?

Doesn't Michelle Galkin run an anger management program?

:lol:

Last edited:

Priebus said.

Do you even know what blackmail is?

How is this in any way blackmail?

My God... it never stops with you... just an endless parade of bullshit OP's.

I don't know why Republicans bother giving the LMSM the time of day; who needs them? Their newspapers are failing and Honey Boo Boo outdraw Nightly news

Why are tea baggers SO angry?

Doesn't Michelle Galkin run an anger management program?

:lol:

Why are you so stupid.. and btw... who the fuck is Michelle Galkin?

Reince Preibus's "Reasonable" blackmail!

I suspect Priebus is just marking his territory. He's not expecting the Hillary movie to be shelved, maybe he's just making it clear that he's not going to put up with a replay of the Obama campaigns.

Could be helpful, I guess we'll see.

Preibus has no effect on what the mainstream media does, his whining and threats fall on deaf ears and only shrink GOP credibility in the minds of Americans.

We expect the MSM to promote the Liberal candidate.

It's their job when 30 million a day tune in to the MSM for their news

I suspect Priebus is just marking his territory. He's not expecting the Hillary movie to be shelved, maybe he's just making it clear that he's not going to put up with a replay of the Obama campaigns.

Preibus has no effect on what the mainstream media does, his whining and threats fall on deaf ears and only shrink GOP credibility in the minds of Americans.

We expect the MSM to promote the Liberal candidate.

It's their job when 30 million a day tune in to the MSM for their news

Agreed, the media will do what it does.

Maybe he's just trying a shot in the dark for the hell of it. I can imagine it's pretty frustrating to deal with this.

Priebus said.

How ironic is it this guy is whining on Fox News about propaganda and politically biased reporting?

The network which gave Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin their own shows. :lol:

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Just another whiner.

Priebus said.

How ironic is it this guy is whining on Fox News about propaganda and politically biased reporting?

Just another whiner.

This guy thinks FOX has the thick skull, and the Mainstream Media has the soft underbelly.

"Thinks"

He doesn't seem to mind looking like an ass, with a rich-boy name.

Priebus said.

I'd neg you, but you're just too fucking worthless of a lying POS to bother.

Blackmail... what an absolute line of BULL SHIT.

Its all you can expect from Drivebydumbass. Bullshit.

I wonder what his ammunition is to stop the "replay" if there was ever a play to start with?

The "bias" is way overstated.

Priebus said.

Just another whiner.
^ that

Forum List

Back