Regulations

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
155995_452634178201501_2034394685_n.jpg

:lol:

This kind of stuff cracks me up. Please give me a couple of exampls of how repubs want to control a woman's private parts, and don't include abortion policy which is a moral question that has legitimacy. Please include obamacare slights to women's health.

Chris Rock is such a talent although I would like a little less potty mouth, but he proves the min wage point. He wasn't happy with it and he went on to find something he was good at which he could make a pile of money doing. The min wage was a transition stage like it is supposed to be. I take his comment as the joke it is and laugh at it.

This kind of stuff cracks me up. Please give me a couple of exampls of how repubs want to control a woman's private parts, and don't include abortion policy which is a moral question that has legitimacy. Please include obamacare slights to women's health.

Do you know that abortion deals with womens private parts? Babies dont come from the stork.

Chris Rock is such a talent although I would like a little less potty mouth, but he proves the min wage point. He wasn't happy with it and he went on to find something he was good at which he could make a pile of money doing. The min wage was a transition stage like it is supposed to be. I take his comment as the joke it is and laugh at it.

Ok:eusa_shifty:

Please give me a couple of exampls of how repubs want to control a woman's private parts, and don't include abortion policy which is a moral question that has legitimacy.

Of course the cartoon is legitimate. When any party attempts to use Big Government to regulate economy, politics, society, culture, etc., yes, that makes the party a progressive one.

Not very clever - the elephant is usually characterized with a bloody hatchet or some other weapon in its "war against women." But then, the OP is probably a government minion who hasn't a clue about where regulations come from and how they are enforced.

This is how it actually works: A special interest group gets a legislator to sponsor a seemingly innocuous bill with an apple pie title which authorizes an agency staffed
by the same people to write regulations to "interpret" the vague language which they themselves wrote into the bill in the first place. Then these same people write policy manuals to further "interpret" their own regulations and, in many cases, exercise their "discretion" in applying those policies as they see fit. All to promote their particular agenda. Great system, eh?

Forum List

Back