Regarding White Supremacists Rioting/Burning. Has Anyone Seen White Men In KKK Attire In The Protest/Rioting Videos,Footage?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
oh, so now we have some people in the MSM on television trying to convince America that it's primarily white dudes stealing/trashing/breaking/burning etc. etc. etc. Well, we have all seen the dozens of videos and live footage of thugs destroying many downtowns/shopping centers, Well, at least on my end, I didn't see any regular white guys, and/or white men dressed in the standard KKK outfit with the two circles cut out where their eyes were trashing and burning up city streets/cars/stores.
So did we all laugh when that accusation hit the airwaves?

oh, so now we have some people in the MSM on television trying to convince America that it's primarily white dudes stealing/trashing/breaking/burning etc. etc. etc. Well, we have all seen the dozens of videos and live footage of thugs destroying many downtowns/shopping centers, Well, at least on my end, I didn't see any regular white guys, and/or white men dressed in the standard KKK outfit with the two circles cut out where their eyes were trashing and burning up city streets/cars/stores.

Yeah....um....suuuuuure they are....lol..... Can you Imagine what would have happened to a KKK outfit during one of those riots? LOL........that is such a laugh. Looks like decent black folk are disgusted too.

JO

USMessageboard has become the go-to place for retards across America.

I have not seen ANY sign of racism in ANY of these protests or rioting since it started.

That's a good point.....it more or less identifies the real motive behind these riots....it is a well organized and well funded mini civil war that is being proffered here and it is about politics not skin.

JO

So from which part of America do you hail?

These are not groups from the right. It's Antifa terrorist and common criminals.

Haven't seen any Waffen SS uniforms or Tiki Torches either, but I have seen one fat fascist in front of a church holding a copy of a bible or maybe it was Mein Kampf the other day.

• Love
Reactions: xyz
Why do you say that? Is it because you actually have to deal with different opinions on this site and not just endless MSM liberal diatribe.

Most of the looters I've seen in the riot footage have been black. Any white ones are Antifa.

The white supremacists are obviously very stealthy.

i also havent seen any footage of about 100 white men in capes all saying ' WHITE POWER !! WHITE POWER !! "

Do Russian spies wear Putin t-shirts when they go out in public in foreign countries?

That umbrella guy was suspicious as hell, could have been a cop, I guess.

Become? These halls of hyperbole are the source.

i also noticed that there werent any white men dressed in office wear burning down a walmart/target

Forum List

Back