Regarding Biden Should Take A Cognitive Test In The News Now.Let's Say,You Could Be The One Asking The Questions,What Would Some Of Them Be?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
So let's imagine you are sitting across the President, you are taking a live cognitive test, being he has just announced he wants to run again, lately on the news, this matter has been brought up.
So, what 3 to 10 or so questions would you ask of the President to make sure he is mentally up to date for the age of 80?
This should be fun with the replies.

for example, "Mr. President",,how many states are currently located in the upper 48 states of the country?"

I've taken a cognitive test a few times over the years. Generally you will be asked 2 or 3 times during the test to repeat the 5 items you were given to begin the session.
For example:

Study and remember these items:
1. Table
2. Automobile
3. Telephone
4. Couch
5. Purse

After each 4 or 5 questions, have him repeat those 5 items. I guarantee he'll fail.

Cognitive tests are primarily concerned with perception and recall. I'm sure Biden does just fine but I wonder about all the posters here that can't remember all the times they fell for obvious bullshit.

Biden should take a LIE detector test. He peddled influence to China and other countries. Now he seems to be paying off those bribes by funneling taxpayer money to them.

As long as Biden can recognize a camel, he is well enough to be President. Just ask Trump.

So let's imagine you are sitting across the President, you are taking a live cognitive test, being he has just announced he wants to run again, lately on the news, this matter has been brought up.
So, what 3 to 10 or so questions would you ask of the President to make sure he is mentally up to date for the age of 80?
I'd ask him how many bones are there in a pound of ice cream.

Cognitive tests are primarily concerned with perception and recall. I'm sure Biden does just fine but I wonder about all the posters here that can't remember all the times they fell for obvious bullshit.
You fall for it every media cycle. Sit and rotate.

"Mr. President, can you recite the alphabet backwards, please?"

"Mr. President, please count from 42 to 56 by seven."

"Mr. President, what did you have for breakfast this morning?"

"Mr. President, what is the name of your Secretary of Defense?"

1690033976531.png

Man, does that take the cake!

Forum List

Back