Kamala Harris skewered over latest 'word salad' gaffe: 'Incapable of speaking normally'

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
Maybe if I get really stoned this will make sense...

We all bust Joey for being incoherent but Kammy isn't far behind him.

"So I think it's very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future," Harris said in video shared by the Republican National Committee and others on Twitter.

"So I think it's very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future," Harris said in video shared by the Republican National Committee and others on Twitter."

More profound words have never been uttered.

Maybe if I get really stoned this will make sense...

We all bust Joey for being incoherent but Kammy isn't far behind him.

John-Fetterman-AP.jpg

The less sense you make, the more votes you get.

Whoever is really running the democrats appreciates the profoundly impaired. John Fetterman, Joe Biden, Diane Feinstein, they all would successfully run again. Democrats only need a figurehead.

Kamala, I looked at the times...it's later than we think, and you and Joe are moving the clock ahead even faster. :omg:

"So I think it's very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future," Harris said in video shared by the Republican National Committee and others on Twitter."

Reminds me of "nattering nabobs of negativity." But she will never say anything quite as profound, LOL, as that so Spiro's place in history is safe.

ᏕᎧ Ꭵ ᏖᏂᎥᏁᏦ ᎥᏖ'Ꮥ ᏉᏋᏒᎩ ᎥᎷᎮᎧᏒᏖᏗᏁᏖ, ᏗᏕ ᎩᎧᏬ ᏂᏗᏉᏋ ᏂᏋᏗᏒᎴ ᎦᏒᎧᎷ ᏕᎧ ᎷᏗᏁᎩ ᎥᏁፈᏒᏋᎴᎥᏰᏝᏋ ᏝᏋᏗᎴᏋᏒᏕ ᎦᎧᏒ ᏬᏕ ᏗᏖ ᏋᏉᏋᏒᎩ ᎷᎧᎷᏋᏁᏖ ᎥᏁ ᏖᎥᎷᏋ ᏗᏁᎴ ፈᏋᏒᏖᏗᎥᏁᏝᎩ ᏖᏂᎥᏕ ᎧᏁᏋ, ᏖᎧ ᏕᏋᏋ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎷᎧᎷᏋᏁᏖ ᎥᏁ ᏖᎥᎷᏋ ᎥᏁ ᏇᏂᎥፈᏂ ᏇᏋ ᏋጀᎥᏕᏖ ᏗᏁᎴ ᏗᏒᏋ ᎮᏒᏋᏕᏋᏁᏖ, ᏗᏁᎴ ᏖᎧ ᏰᏋ ᏗᏰᏝᏋ ᏖᎧ ፈᎧᏁᏖᏋጀᏖᏬᏗᏝᎥፚᏋ ᎥᏖ, ᏖᎧ ᏬᏁᎴᏋᏒᏕᏖᏗᏁᎴ ᏇᏂᏋᏒᏋ ᏇᏋ ᏋጀᎥᏕᏖ ᎥᏁ ᏖᏂᏋ ᏂᎥᏕᏖᎧᏒᎩ ᏗᏁᎴ ᎥᏁ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎷᎧᎷᏋᏁᏖ ᏗᏕ ᎥᏖ ᏒᏋᏝᏗᏖᏋᏕ ᏁᎧᏖ ᎧᏁᏝᎩ ᏖᎧ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎮᏗᏕᏖ ᏰᏬᏖ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎦᏬᏖᏬᏒᏋ

ᏕᎧ Ꭵ ᏖᏂᎥᏁᏦ ᎥᏖ'Ꮥ ᏉᏋᏒᎩ ᎥᎷᎮᎧᏒᏖᏗᏁᏖ, ᏗᏕ ᎩᎧᏬ ᏂᏗᏉᏋ ᏂᏋᏗᏒᎴ ᎦᏒᎧᎷ ᏕᎧ ᎷᏗᏁᎩ ᎥᏁፈᏒᏋᎴᎥᏰᏝᏋ ᏝᏋᏗᎴᏋᏒᏕ ᎦᎧᏒ ᏬᏕ ᏗᏖ ᏋᏉᏋᏒᎩ ᎷᎧᎷᏋᏁᏖ ᎥᏁ ᏖᎥᎷᏋ ᏗᏁᎴ ፈᏋᏒᏖᏗᎥᏁᏝᎩ ᏖᏂᎥᏕ ᎧᏁᏋ, ᏖᎧ ᏕᏋᏋ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎷᎧᎷᏋᏁᏖ ᎥᏁ ᏖᎥᎷᏋ ᎥᏁ ᏇᏂᎥፈᏂ ᏇᏋ ᏋጀᎥᏕᏖ ᏗᏁᎴ ᏗᏒᏋ ᎮᏒᏋᏕᏋᏁᏖ, ᏗᏁᎴ ᏖᎧ ᏰᏋ ᏗᏰᏝᏋ ᏖᎧ ፈᎧᏁᏖᏋጀᏖᏬᏗᏝᎥፚᏋ ᎥᏖ, ᏖᎧ ᏬᏁᎴᏋᏒᏕᏖᏗᏁᎴ ᏇᏂᏋᏒᏋ ᏇᏋ ᏋጀᎥᏕᏖ ᎥᏁ ᏖᏂᏋ ᏂᎥᏕᏖᎧᏒᎩ ᏗᏁᎴ ᎥᏁ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎷᎧᎷᏋᏁᏖ ᏗᏕ ᎥᏖ ᏒᏋᏝᏗᏖᏋᏕ ᏁᎧᏖ ᎧᏁᏝᎩ ᏖᎧ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎮᏗᏕᏖ ᏰᏬᏖ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎦᏬᏖᏬᏒᏋ
Oddly enough, I recognize that “language.” 😎. Somehow, it seems more sensible your way.

Haiku Cuckoo Clock

Buzzwords are spinning
Contextualized con game
Pronouns are pronounced

Forum List

Back