Recall Gavin 2020 Reaches Its Goal Of 1.8 Million Signatures – Goes Over By More Than 100,000

It doesn't matter. California is run by a shadow cabal of globalist who run vote harvesting. California is basically run by China and they want puppets like Newsom in there.

Watch how Democrats will all of a sudden care about signature verification. :auiqs.jpg:

We have always cared. I am verifying signatures for this petition right this minute. I've already "flipped" a few initially rejected signatures and found some voters others could not. Regardless of how we feel, personally, about an issue, dedicated election officials all over the country just do our jobs.

Watch how Democrats will all of a sudden care about signature verification. :auiqs.jpg:

We have always cared. I am verifying signatures for this petition right this minute. I've already "flipped" a few initially rejected signatures and found some voters others could not. Regardless of how we feel, personally, about an issue, dedicated election officials all over the country just do our jobs.

You sure didnt for 2020. 6% rate of disqualified mail in ballots went down to .2%? Come on.

You sure didnt for 2020. 6% rate of disqualified mail in ballots went down to .2%? Come on.

Um...that shows improvement. That's a good thing. More people are likely to "cure" their ballot in a presidential election, I might add.

Forum List

Back